Just because I can:
Edit: He, why is my pic not showing up? I've resized it to faaaaar within the margins and it works in the preview... Oh well, here's the link in case you can't see it.
Edit 2: And now it works again... Never mind me. LOL
It feels like forever since I made a real post here. In two weeks I’m supposed to have finished my internship, so I’m just very busy getting everything ready. Plus there are so many people dropping by here right now that it makes it hard to keep up. I love all the activity though! Welcome back to everyone who hasn’t been here in a while!!I think I’ll just go back five pages or so and see how far I get with responses…Desiree
– Great to see you here! Sadly, yes, it has been a little quiet at The Lex lately. Most people have crossed over to the facebook page. But the last week has been a bit busier so who knows, maybe we’ll get back in the swing of things. Just keep posting!
I’m not one to talk though. I haven’t been here very regularly either. And I don’t even have kids. I applaud anyone who finds the time to post even a drive-by while taking care of their children!Lynne
– I don’t remember if I congratulated you on the publication date of your novel, but in case I didn’t: congratulations! Did you ever hear back from those school libraries? Good luck editing the second novel. I heard about the extreme heat and the forest fires in Australia. Do you live close to that area? I hope you’re coping with the heat alright. Tammy
– Welcome back! I’m so sorry about your mother. I hope everything with the hospital will turn out alright and I hope you can find some closure. Hugs! Lovely wallpapers as always. I especially love the penciled one. Rob did four new photoshoots last year, maybe you’ll get some more inspiration from those
– I’m so glad to see you back! It sounds like you could really use a friendly distraction right now. We’re all here for you and I hope the therapy will help you a lot. Marielle
– I hope you’re doing better with your work schedule this week. Getting started again after a holiday is always difficult. Especially for you after you’ve just moved. How is the new commute to work going? I have to admit that my first week back wasn’t as productive as I would have liked as well. I hope you get your tv and internet connection figured out soon. My parents just switched cable companies and now they don’t get E! anymore. And at my student room I only get standard analoge tv. That’s like ancient
! About Kristen
: I heard she met up with Rob at one of the Globes after parties though. Broadway? Hmm, interesting… I read Ben Affleck just dropped out of that comedy he was supposed to do with Kristen in April. I hope they find another great actor to do it, because it’s not looking very good for Kristen’s future projects from what I’m picking up. I hope she has a lot of deals lining up for her that we just don’t know about. I’d hate for her to lose her career because of the “Twilight-girl” thing.Susan
– Did you start rehearsals for your choir with the new director already? I hope he/she is better than your last one. How did the Thirtyone Gifts party go? Congratulations on your cake-prize! Did you know there’s a cake competition through facebook? It’s called the Jamin Cupcake Cup. One of the people working at my internship place is participating. I’ll try to link it for you when I get to fb.Amanda
– Welcome back! And congratulations on your new job! What kind of work do you do? I hope you’re enjoying it. Good luck meeting up with New Boy. That sounds like quite the task. You’d be at the other side of the country if you drove that long over here.Susie
– Love the pic you posted for HumpDay last week! You’re writing a whole memoir? I thought you were only writing about the Lexicon travel. What else is going to be in there? I’m intrigued… So sorry to those I didn’t get to. But I loved reading up on all your posts!
Any news on The Rover
? Wasn’t Rob supposed to have started filming? Yet, he was in LA for the Golden Globes. (Thanks, GucciRob!
) Do you think they’ve postponed filming because of the heat wave? Yeh for NinjaRob over the holidays btw! I’m glad he could escape the craziness for a while.
I haven’t seen much talk about the PCA’s over here. Anyone know what the deal with that was? I’ve watched some clips from the show (Yeh Big Bang Theory!) and checked the list of nominees, but it seems like the only nod Twilight got was a nom-and-win for best fandom. While I wholly agree with that one (cough Lex cough HH cough), why are there absolutely NO other nominations?? It seems like BD2 was released after the nominations were already decided, but doesn’t that mean that BD1 should have been in the running? But of course The Hunger Games had to take away the prizes. I’m really sorry, I’m sure it’s a good movie/book, but I hate
them for taking away our last bit of Twilight celebration. It’s the MTV MA all over again!Anyways, got to run. See you next time!