Rob's Halfway House #11

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Rob's Halfway House #11

Post by marielle »

Hey everybody,

I'm not going to be able to do a long post. I had a long day of training and am completely exhausted...
I'll do a post tomorrow morning again.

Have a nice day!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Hello folks!

I hope you are all well! RL is, as always, super busy just now...

This weekend we went to a rugby match (Scotland v Italy for the Six Nations..anyone watch that?). It was my first rugby game, and it was awesome!! Plus, we won! And by a huge margin (34-10!!!), which hardly ever happens LOL!
Then on Saturday night, BabyE stayed over. She is going to be 4 next month, so really not a baby anymore! Was really nice having her over, as she hadn't been in a while. Think she had lots of fun too!

On Thursday, my hubs is taking me out on a date, so can't stop by for the Valentines Party I'm afraid.. but I am excited for going out. We are going into the city (hardly ever do that just the 2 of us, especially not on a weeknight!), going to get the train so we can have some nice wine with our nice meal. Then going to the cinema. He has it all booked already. Aww, very sweet!

We are still really enjoying the Big Bang Theory. Just nearing the end of season 4 now. It is very very funny!!

I hope everyone is doing good, and I miss you all lots. I hope to catch up at the "after party" on Friday!!!!

Until then! Bye!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm working for our business today, then I hope to do some more rewrites on book three, The Truth. It would be nice if Hubby can help me do some more on my webpage too. I'm hoping we'll be able to go live soon.

Jaclyn - It's sad that you'll miss the party. You can't drop in before you go out?
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Hi everyone!! So sorry this is late, but I'm working on siggies as we speak!!

Sarah~! Yours is first and there are 2 different ones. Use either or both :) And if neither fits the bill let me know and I'll try again...

There is this one...

Or this one...

I hope you like them!!

Moving on to the next...

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I just got up from taking about a 3-4 hour long nap after I got done eating after work. It was kinda a boring day, with only two phone calls, and even though it seemed like most everyone was there, there wasn't much work for me to do after I tidied up the office.

For the rest of tonight, there's US Top Gear on the History Channel, which I'll watch, and, depending on what I feel like eating and other things I'd want to do, I might or might not get to work on my fan fic tonight since I don't work tomorrow. I might write a bit tonight if I can shoe horn it in, but most of what remains of chapter 6 might get done tomorrow.

Other than that, it was an OK day. The sun was out in force for the first time since what seemed to be forever, and I had KFC in god knows how long. If only there was one closer to home and their prices were a little cheaper.

I also have a weird schedule on Friday: 1:00-5:00, but I do have a three day weekend. So if the weather's good, that means plenty more fan fic writing.

Other than that, I don't have a ton to say right now, or at least nothing more that I can think of. I'll be back after USTG goes off and then I'll decide what to do after the re-run goes off.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Ok next!!

Susan~ Were you thinking something like this?

I hope you like it!

Let me know if you want something different please!!

Susie~ I'm still looking...gotta go through a bunch of pics in different folders. If it's in this computer I'll find it lol

***EDIT***

Susie~~~

I found This one
This one...

I can't remember which one you used...? Let me know and I'll change it to 3 years :)

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Just got done with the portion of chapter 6 of Bio-Booster Armor Twilight I worked on tonight. I got a little bit of action done--and if what you think that Natsuki, a normal young woman did to the antagonist without lifting a finger, you should see how intimidating that Rosalie will be to him.

Right now, I'm gonna catch the re-air of US Top Gear and have some fried chicken. I don't work tomorrow, so I can hopefully finish chapter 6 tomorrow, and there'll be some interesting stuff in it's conclusion--and it'll be a long chapter, too.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Tammy - I like the first one. :)
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody!!!

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!

Pffff, I‘m still feeling like sh*t!! My cold is getting worse and two long days of 9 hours work isn’t helping either… Perhaps I should have stayed in bed today…

I wanted to tell you all that my bf’s grandma is doing okay. We thought she was allowed to go home last Monday but we haven’t heard from them since so we aren’t sure if she is home or not.

Anyway, posts,

Jaclyn, yes I’m following the Six Nations. Sadly last weekend I only saw half the match of Scotland. They did really well. I’m for Scotland this time around as they play the best matches.
I hope you have a great date for Valentine’s day.

Tammy, I really love your work! They are awesome…

Sean, normally I love to watch History Channel but lately all they show is Pawn stars and everything related to that… I just don’t like that. I love the long documentaries and real science… not how good a sale is.

Alright, I guess there is a silence before the storm here. I hope that the mods are prepared for tomorrow…

See you all later…

(Lynne, I might join you tonight for the start of your Valentine’s day!)
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Just a fly by today to say Thanks, Tammy! LOVE it! I think I even figured out how to get it in my sig....hope it worked.

REALLY busy today as my kids are coming home from Opa and Oma's house so I need to get the house cleaned, cake for V-day baked and decorated, and get in a workout before they get home. See you all tomorrow at the party!!
Signature artwork by TammyAZ