Rob's Halfway House #11

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's Halfway House #11

Post by Tornado »

I can't put photos into my photobucket album anymore. For some reason it just will not upload any at all. I need to work out how I'm going to post photos here tomorrow. Or does anyone know or use another photo site? I'm really angry. I've spent about the past hour trying to make photobucket work and it refuses to upload anything. This has been happening since the new system came in, but I haven't worried about it because I hardly ever use it. Any help will be appreciated.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I stayed up until about 8:00 this morning (and for which I'm glad that I didn't have to go into work today), and I got up only little more than an hour ago.

However, we have plenty of new firewood for our stove, and as far as last night, USTG was basically a copy of one of my favorite British Top Gear episodes, where the hosts had to make RVs out of ordinary cars, the most remarkable being BTG's Citroen CX that Jeremy built and apartment building on top of. As for the fried chicken, it was OK, but I def. have to get some cooking oil tomorrow after work to change the oil in the fryer.

As for my fan fic, I'll start work on it later tonight, since I doubt that there'll be much on TV tonight, much like last night. I'll probably do some VG stuff after a while before I start on my fan fic. And if you think that Rosalie was bad with Jacob in BD, she kicks it up a notch against the person who antagonized Natsuki :) Other than that, it's not much of an action chapter--that'll come later--but if you want a small history lesson and some jokes, it'll be pretty good.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Hello folks!

Just popping on quickly!

Lynne - No sorry, won't be able to come on before we go out as we need to leave pretty much as soon as we get home from work, then we won't be home till after midnight. We're working on Friday, so will then need to go to bed! I will defo be on on Friday though!

Marielle - The game was sooo great! Did you see the trys in the second half?? Look at this one! Excellent!!

HAVE A GREAT VALENTINES PARTY EVERYONE!!! :D
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Just a fly-by from me today...

Yesterday was a crazy day and today will be too. Plus gotta save my Lexing energy for tomorrow!

TAMMY - That's it!!! The one with RED, not the sepia version. Please change to say "three years" or "3 years" whatever fits. SQUEE!! Thanks so much. It would be sooooo cool if I could have it for Valentine's Day because that is my HH Anniversary.

See you all tomorrow!

(except Jaclyn :cry: - Have fun! Which city? Edinburgh?
Maybe you could do a quick post at lunch time on your phone?)
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

I'm about to log off temporarily, but I do promise that I'll try and work on some fan fic stuff later on, probably at around 10:00 tonight But by about 1:00 or so in the morning, I'll probably be getting ready to go to sleep since I have work tomorrow.

I'll be back soon.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey everyone!

Been kinda in a funk the past few days- work drama and just been busy in general with my FILs business. I'm having to carve out days off..I'm only working 4-5 hours a day but it's a big difference from what I'm used to and is making me uber tired.

Managed to make cookies with a girlfriend today since V-Day is tomorrow and I hadn't seen her in ages!

Quick respond to posts before I'm off to cook dinner and study :)

I think it was Susie who asked.. I'm scheduling the test for the first week of March. I'm excited to finally graduate but it's a little terrifying!

Tammy- the first one!! That's perfect..you're so awesome! :)

Jaclyn- have fun on your date!! Yay!

Song- saw your cake on FB but didn't get a chance to say anything :) I thought it was gorgeous!!

Marielle- I'm like that on days off..just tend to switch between things constantly. Makes it hard to study :P

Hubby brought me cala lillies tonight to avoid the rush tomorrow :)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Happy Valentine's Day, everybody!

It's 1.00 pm on the 14th here, so hopefully you aren't too far behind me.

First of all, I would like to start by posting a link to a wonderful video that gave me goosebumps, set to my favourite song of the saga. Yes, it's Turning Page.

Now, for some of my favourite romantic quotes:

"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it."
"Sleep, my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love."
And this one may be slightly out of left field, but I've always loved it:
"I couldn't let you walk away from me. It hurt just to imagine it."

Now, I think on Valentine's Day, depending where you are, of course, it can be nice to go for a romantic swim.

It's also wonderful to dance with the one you love.

Perhaps a candlelit dinner is in order.

Nothing beats flowers from the one you love.

A bit of music is definitely on the cards.

A few intimate moments at home don't go astray, either!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's offerings!
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Ok here it is Susie!!

Happy 3 year Lexiversary!!

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I just got done with tonight's portion of of chapter 6. I'm almost to the point of Natsuki having her beautician appointment with Lia and Camel, which, along with having her help them with working on the de Havilland Mosquito, will keep her occupied while Shizu, Rosalie, Alice, Melinda and Jess get finished with working their surprise for her. I'll reveal what it is tomorrow, unless you consider it a spoiler, but it's not a major plot element in and of itself.

I'll also be popping in tomorrow at the HH after work for the Valentine's day party. I might leave something small tonight, but I should be getting to bed soon since I have work tomorrow. But I hope that everyone will like my contributions either way :)

Part 1 of may Valentines Day party contributions:

First, there's this

And then, for the quote, I'll start off with the famous "Lion and Lamb": "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…What a stupid lamb. What a sick, masochistic lion." To me, that shows that Bella and Edward are perfect for each other, in spite of definitely not being perfect.

And as far as the songs, Decode by Paramore still sticks out to me, though it's not the only one, and I'll post a video of "Heavy in Your Arms" that my friend Lia did a while back.

But that's what I have to contribute for right now. I'll even have some more stuff, and some of it ties into my fan fic, and above all else, how even "guys fiction" can have some gushy stuff in it.

I'll be back later :)