Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by vampyre_princess »

Hey dreamer... yeah seems a bit dead around here :( and I am not technically supposed to post anymore I guess seeing as I have been 20 since August.. but oh well I will miss you guys if not :'( How are you??
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

I miss you guys :(
We need to start talking again!
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Wow, I'm soooo late. Sorry. But, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

And a Happy New Year to you too! And happy valentines day :P
Love you all so much!
My Blog
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Jesus christ this is the weirdest thing ever!! I have no idea what made me think of this site, because I haven't been on in years and barely remembered my username I mean I'm 20 now so I shouldn't even be here but wow there are a lot of memories. I'm overwhelmed. This is suuuuch a long shot, but if anyone from 'back in the day' happens to be here and remembers me (Jenni/Jenninininini back then) then say hi or something and maybe I'll log back in in the distant future and see you.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Wow, it's like I'm rummaging through an old graveyard.

Hi Jenni! :D Remember me?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Derek? I do! Turns out I'm your TwiGirl?
It does feel so much like a graveyard. It's weird. Everything's the same, but no one's here/
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

It's been waaaayyyyy too long since I've stopped by here and I'm so sorry about that! Technically I guess I am no longer supposed to post here since I'm 20 years old now, but I'm hoping all of my old friends will see this and say hello since this was our thread lol! Well let's see what's been going on in my life since I last posted...

I completed my second year at uni which means I am half-way through college... well hopefully haha! I should be starting the nursing program in August so everyone cross your fingers :blush:! I have been living off campus since the beginning of the year so I'm no longer stuck on campus :), but work and school still keeps me as busy as ever!

Since this is the Twilight Lex I have to mention Breaking Dawn Pt. 2... I just about had a heart attack and cried when I first seen the movie lol! I loved it and am sad that I don't have anymore movies to look forward to, but I enjoyed all the books, movies, and posting on here to get to know all of you lovely people ;)! To all my TVD fans... wow oh wow what a rollercoaster it has been! I am looking forward to the new season :D Team Stefan all the way lol! One more fandom to mention has to be VA :clap: I am so excited for the movie, but I am hoping it stays as close to the book as possible because I still adore the characters and books!

My three year Lexiversary is coming up on the 12th and I would love to catch up with all of you! I hope everyone is doing great :D!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

Oh my gosh this is crazy! I just spent like an hour reading through our old posts and I miss you guys so much! If anyone ever checks this thread again (which I doubt) then hi! How did we ever go from talking to each other pretty much every day to not speaking to each other at all? Growing up sucks :( I guess we are probably all far too old to be posting on this thread now, and also my love of twilight is totally over. But we were all such great friends and I miss that! Everyone should say hey and have a catch up! Miss you guys!

*hugs* (Remember how I used to do that? Ahh the memories. I may cry)
Love you all so much!
My Blog
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

There's a few of us around still ;) but I came to the Lex very late in the Fandom, in 2012, so I never posted on this thread until now.

Good to see someone else around here!