Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone (since I didn't know that this thread was open until I posted in the writer's thread).

Marielle: No, I'm still single, and it kinda sucks being alone like that, considering that I'm 26 years old now. However, my life's kinda busy right now, and I'm sort of happy that I don't have a girlfriend to drag though what I've been doing. I know that I talk about work a lot, but my home life is kinda tiring to, having to run errands for others and doing quite a bit of housework, too. I don't like being lonely, but right now isn't the time for me to work on a relationship. Maybe when things start to slow down I'll try and work on that stuff.

Caryn, Marielle, Amy, Susie, Kayla and anyone who I missed: Thanks for getting this thread going :)

Everyone: I pretty much went to sleep after I got home from work. I had a KFC chicken pot pie and some chicken strips and went to sleep. My back was cramped and I just felt like going to sleep for a while.

Tonight, I probably won't work on my fan fic tonight, but at least I have all weekend to work on it. Of course, that brings up the face that for whatever reason, it always has decided to get cold on the weekends recently. At least I have Monday off work, and that day's supposed to be warm.

And speaking of work, I'll be getting more hours in the next couple of weeks, though that means a weird work schedule at time. But it's more hours and more pay. I do have to pick up a few things for work, though, namely things that I can eat there during my longer days.

I can't really think of much else to comment on right now with the mental fog that I'm in right now. Update: I'm still in this fog--it feels like a headache is coming on, and with the weather still doing it's back and forth, that's not surprising. I might play some WWII gaming stuff, but other than that, I might not be up much longer. Just gotta hope that I'm better after I get some sleep.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi, Y'all! I had a few minutes of down time between stops today and thought I'd drop in and check on the new house.
It looks like everyone is very busy with RL stuff at the moment, and we're still sparsely decorated. I wish I had the time to
pull up some really cool stuff, but I have a singles group gathering tonight in about half an hour.
Y'all have a GREAT Saturday night! I'll try and check by in soon! :)
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm not in such a fog today, thankfully. I don't know if I'll work on my fan fic tonight, but I still have Sunday and Monday to work on it.

I'll be making fried chicken tonight to watch some shows after the NASCAR race goes off--I'll probably watch it by peeking into the living room, but I won't be intensely following it. Of course, this weekend is where the production version of the Chevrolet SS (AKA, Holden Commodore) got launched to the public as Chevrolet's main sports sedan and the model plate that they'll run in NASCAR Sprint Cup in the foreseeable future (they'll also be running the Camero in the Nationwide Series, where Ford already runs the Mustang).

But other than that, I don't really have any plans for tonight. I'm even thinking of re-reading the Twilight Guide and NM/Eclipse movie guides (the latter I rented from the library), and even the Twilight graphic novels. I've been going on so much about Guyver (a Japanese shonen (boys/teen/YA) manga) that it's like, "oh, yeah, there's a graphic novel/manga adaption of the Twilight Saga, and that I bought those books about 4 months ago!"

Maybe I'll even rediscover some lost tidbit from the Twilight lore that I can use to inspire my fan fic.

Update: Slight change of plans--I'm going to the grocery story to get a few things. I'll be back soon.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Sorry to double post, but this will probably be my last post for tonight--a little cold, a little tired, pretty hungry, and I have some stuff I bought that I want to try :) .

I've been back from the store for about an hour or so. Got some Marie Callendar's bakes, some pasta dishes and a few other things. I'm short on money--aside from the fact that between me and my brother wanting to unload some change on my I'll have about $20 dollars in change, if not more, when we're done counting it.

I'll probably be taking the electric heater into the bedroom for a while after I try a three meat bake, and I'll be playing some WWII stuff for a while. I'll be putting off the fried chicken until tomorrow night, and I'll thaw it while I work on some fan fic. or something else.

I also tried some of that Nutella stuff, and I liked it because I like that one hazelnut candy stuff, and Nutella's made by the same company.

So I probably won't be online too much longer. It's cold and that kinda sucks--at least that'll be letting up soon. So, if I'm not on later, then this will probably be good night.

Update: Hi everyone.

I probably won't be on line for too long right now--I totally feel like crap. I'm in a fog again and I feel really sick right now, and I've had a lot of back pain since last night and I had to stay up until 9:00 to work on the stove.

I do hope to be able to work on my fan fic tonight and a few other things, but it all has to go along with when I get up if/when I take a nap to try and sleep this stuff off, or when I decide to go to bed tonight.

Sorry I can't post anything more positive at the moment.

I'll be back soon.

VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Hey everyone
My family and I had a real good day today. We took our Razor out in the desert and went cruising. We were out for a few hours. It was such a lovely day. In a month or two I will be posting here on my boat. I really don't want to work tomorrow, but Boss and BossLady will be gone til Thursday so it shouldn't be that bad. Good night everyone.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I just had my dinner of fried chicken and I'm feeling a lot better than I was earlier. I might try a hand at working on my fan fic tonight, though tomorrow might be the better day for it because it will be warmer and I hope to get up early enough to do some work on it if I can.

As for the chicken, it was great--some new cooking oil made all the difference in my opinion.

Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I had a shocking day at work for Rochelle today. We feel like we are all being choked by all the work we have to do, but no sales seem to be resulting from it. It doesn't help that we have a huge printer's bill to pay at the moment. Rochelle has also said she now wants to change the cover of my book a little :roll: I don't know what she thinks is wrong with it, but I'm not excited about the prospect of a change.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning all.

I’m back! I’m sorry I know I had promised to decorate the new house but it has to wait. I’m alone for the week and insanely busy. I’ll probably only have time to post at work in the mornings. Maybe later this week I’ll find time in the afternoon.

I’m still a bit depressed. I’m talking about that story I posted on fb. I’m still thinking about it a lot. But it will go over.

Anyway I’ll do a quick post reply before I have to face an mailbox.

Amy, no I haven’t started reading OUAD yet. I have been busy with my own fanfic. I’m still finishing CoB before I’m reading a new story.
I’m sorry your hub got sick on Valentine’s day. At least you got to shower him with love…and care.
I think it’s good for kids to play in a team sport for at least a few years. I did before I went into horse-riding. It teaches a lot of social skills you need in a professional life.

Sean, I think it’s about time you are getting yourself a lovely lady! I’m sure it won’t be easy to find someone while your so busy but you wait and see. Somebody special might show up one day…(at least I’m sure that there is somebody special for everyone out there).
We don’t have many KFC’s here in Holland. I have only been there one time and I really didn’t like it much. The chicken wasn’t all that good here.

Tonise, I don’t even know what I was busy with but Saturday and Sunday were gone before I could even start to make a decorating post.
How are your church lessons coming?

Lynne, I’m sorry things are difficult at work at the moment. I thought your cover was about perfect. Maybe she wants it changed so it tells a bit more about the story inside. You know how many people judge a book by it’s cover,

Alright, I’m off.
I’ll see you all tomorrow again!!!
:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

This is last call for me tonight. I got a bit more done with chapter 6--yeah, I know that it sounds like a never ending story, but a lot gets covered in it. I hope to finish it tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, we're in for a major temperature jump. It's like 10 degrees out side now, but by noon it's supposed to be 35, and it's supposed to be 45 before sundown. And a fairly warm night will follow. That's a break from the cold of this weekend, and why does it have to get cold on the weekend? I wouldn't mind it during the week because it's warm where I work and I can keep warm be spending time in the living room or in bed. But on the weekend when I have free time? I'll never figure that out.

Marielle: Kinda hard to work on getting a GF during winter right now. Not only do I have work and running errands to deal with, there's work at home to do as well. That, and it's just easier during the summer for me to do stuff like this when I have more energy and it's warmer.

As for KFC, I've always liked eating there. I just wish that there was one closer to home (I go to the one near where I work, but from home, the closest one is in Shelby, the nearest town that I live near), and that their stuff was just a bit less expensive. Of course, you can make fried chicken yourself like I often do. I made some tonight and it was great--I also changed the oil in our fryer, which made quite a bit of difference in the quality, too. I guess that's one benefit to being single--I've learned how to fend for myself in the kitchen ;)

Everyone: I didn't get a crapload done with my fan fic. But I did get done more than what I actually hoped. We're on the virge of finding out what Shizu, Camel, Lia, Melinda, Jess, Rosalie and Alice have planned for Natsuki as for her surprise. The next chapter will be more Twilight character centered, and will have some more action in it.

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Wow it's quiet :) nice to see some familiar faces though- Tonise and Caryn- drop by for the house warming party :)

This weekend felt pretty busy- I worked Saturday and then we managed to get ourselves to church on Sunday and ran a few errands..I got to see my best friend who is getting married in November yesterday as well :) I love talking about weddings!

I was pretty excited to see Targets got the promo for BD2 running on their TVs and if you go to Target.com/breakingdawn you can see a cool behind the scenes clip :) I'm pretty sure I will have to work that day but I already know I'll be getting up to grab it the day it releases!

Marielle- sorry you're still feeling sad about the story you posted :( good luck with work this week!

Lynne-I'm sure you're frustrated with more changes :/ hang in there..I hate work weeks like that!

Caryn- sounds like you had fun out in the desert! The warmth sounds so nice right now!

Hi Tonise!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]