Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

I've just posted some chapters of my latest fanfiction, Fred's Decision. Check it out! :)
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody!!!

TGIF!!!! Almost weekend... just a few hours of torture left...I'm really looking forward to this weekend... I hope I'll be able to walk after this weekend with all the walking I'm planning to do...

Anyone else having plans for the weekend???

Lynne, I'll check out your fanfic later this weekend and give a review...
Aww, I'm sorry that the school is throwing your plans around. Maybe your hubs can go and make the run a boys day out. and then you have some time for your self.

Sean, this weekend is the start of the F1 season... are you going to watch it? I'm not sure if I can. Since this year it's on pay-tv so you have to pay 12 dollars a month to watch the races... I have found out that a german channel is still showing it... I'm hoping I can watch that... (if anything it will be good for my German)

Brenda, I hope you have a great time in LA. A bit of a holiday will do you good...
Urgh I hate allergies, they can appear so randomly!! I hope your doc can help you with it....

Alright,
I'm not going to be able to drop by much this weekend...
Have a nice weekend!!!
:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I finally made it to the library so I can post here! I feel like I have been gone for so long! The forums definitely look different on a computer versus a phone, and MUCH easier to type a reply to! I figured since I am here that I would stop in and say hello to you all! I miss coming here everyday. I feel out of touch when all I do is post on FaceBook.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

It's Saturday here and we're having an easy day, so that's good.

marielle - yes, the weekend is not far away! Enjoy your walking. Yes, I should get the boys to do something together. It will be school holidays again in a couple of weeks.

JennJenn - it's good to see an old face around here. :)
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Marielle: I'll be watching it, thought in the US it changed networks (NBC Sports Network from Speed Channel, though that benefits me, too.). But my main attention will be on the 12 Hours of Sebring this weekend. I posted more below, but Audi did shatter their own Official track record at Sebring today by the best part of 2 whole seconds, and that was a time set with the much more powerful Audi R10 back in 2007.

Jennifer: Nice to see you back here :)

Everyone: I got paid today, and I would've had an excellent (if busy) day at work if not for a lot of back pain that I got today. So, again, it was off to bed for a while after I got home. But other than that, it was a great day.

Today must be the day to break some records in motorsport. Kyle Busch broke the NASCAR Cup qualifying record for Bristol, but, more importantly to me, both Audi R18's broke the qualifying record at Sebring, and will start 1-2 as a result:

http://audi-motorsport-blog.blogspot.co ... attro.html

And here's a video of qualifying, including the pole lap at about 7:20 into the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y05IsJYCJCY

As I told some friends at work, if I can survive this weekend in good spirits, I'll be great come Monday.

And for those of you who have been putting off watching BD2, well, you're not alone, though that's a case of force majure in my case. I don't even have it yet, because I've had trouble affording it! Yeah, I got a check for almost $200 today out of my pay check, but some of that will go to (hopefully next week) taking my brother out to Golden Corral after work.

And the weather sucks (this is March, not last month!), but at least we don't have to burn the wood stove tonight and I don't have to bring in a lot of wood, so that's a plus for sure.

As I posted last night, because of Sebring, I won't be online much tomorrow, but I'll try and make up for it Sunday :)

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey sibs! Just a quick post as I'm trying to motivate myself to start all the party prep :) we've had a good response which is a little nerve wracking but I've had some unexpected help which is nice as this stupid cold wont go away!

In TW news I'm getting together with my BFF tomorrow night to watch BD2. It's my reward!

Have a good weekend everyone!!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Well, I survived Sebring yesterday and F1 very early this morning, and the Sebring winning #1 Audi--even with a broken floor--survived better than I did. Today's a day of rest for me, then it's back to work Monday. Here's a report on Sebring:

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/ ... g-results/

As I said, today's mostly a day of rest for me, and I'll probably be back to working on fan fic by Tuesday night. I have a few things that I'd like to work on tonight before I retire to bed, but I should have plenty of time to work on those items (just some stuff I have to stuff in envelopes and send in the mail). And maybe on Monday or Tuesday (probably on Thurs or Friday) I'll make that trip to Golden Corral that I've been wanting to make.

As for Rob, I haven't heard much news aside from the fact that The Rover is supposed to wrap this week as far as filming goes. At least the fans have been respectful to him and the paps and crap have left him alone mostly.

Happy St. Patrick's day. I do have a green T-shirt on under my hoodie, but my colors for today are siliver, white, red and black--the colors of the winning Audi R18 e-tron quattros from Sebring (also the the first hybrid cars to win a major North American professional race), and, of course, we all remember that Rob has/had an emerald green Gucci suit that would be most suitable for this day, too.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day... I sure had...
If you drop in at FB you'll see why... I got as close as my not-so-single self was allowed to get to the man that haunts my very smutty dreams.. :swoon: ...some days I wish monogamy was a fantasy and nothing more.... but hey, I love my BF till bit so he'll always comes first...(but damn!!)

Anyway, i have been spending every free minute at the gothic and fantasy fair. my feet hurt like help and my throat is sore...but iI had a great St. Pappy's weekend...

I'll do a proper post tomorrow...
:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Marielle- I wondered who that was :)

Happy St Patricks Day everyone..have fun!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Sarah, the person on that picture is David from one of my favorite bands from Holland. I have a weak spot for him ever since I saw them for the first time... he holds the same spot in my heart that Rob does... I mean I get all hyped up and flustered every time I see them... today I had the lucky spot of being almost personally serenaded by him (as you saw on the pic)... you can't believe how my heart was stuttering...
(I know I'm happily together with my bf but these days are murder...)