Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Susie
Frozen in Time

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Susie »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRENDA!
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm doing some more work for Rochelle today, but otherwise, it's a fairly quiet day. I've been enjoying the BD Pt2 DVD extras. I loved watching how they staged the battle. And I think, apart from the Cullens, Benjamin is my favourite character. Whenever I see Rami Malek on screen I get a goofy grin on my face.

Sarah - good luck with the laptop research. That can be a real minefield!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Happy Birthday Brenda :)

I had a good day at work today, though I ran out of stuff to do rather quickly today, too. I did have a chicken chipolte wrap from BK today, and I'll try and sandwich version tomorrow.

As for me, I'll be watching F1 practice later tonight and aside from that, well, I don't have much to do right now. It's just been one of those days that's been slow and bit boring, but everyday can't be exciting.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

We now have a new deep fryer--oddly its brand name is Bella, so that's a Twilight connection. I had a pretty decent day at work, but nothing exciting, either. I did try a BK chipolte chicken sandwich and a vanilla roast coffee. The sandwich was great, but the coffee--meh, it tasted like the coffee was burned. I don't know if it was just that particular BK or just how that coffee is. And it certainly wasn't worth $3.30, either. You'd be better off most likely making your own iced coffee or getting it at a gas station or a convenience store.

I don't have much planned tonight. It's gonna be another cold one, but it'll warm up a bit Saturday. Is it spring yet? It is according to the calendar, but it damn sure doesn't feel like it here. I mean, last year it was like 75 and sunny. It's sunny, but it's only like 35 degrees out, which is way below average. It's almost enough to drive me into a psychotic rage. I do hope to work on my fan fic this week, but that might be more something for next week, to be honest, because I might be busy this weekend, especially tonight.

I do hope that all of you have a great weekend.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

It's Saturday here. I'm going to make an Easter bonnet for Little Man to wear at the Easter Bonnet Parade which is being held this Tuesday at school. Fortunately, I've got an idea for this year. He's been trying to get me to make it all week, but we always have time on the weekend, so it's going to be done today. I've got an old akubra (that's an Australian style hat) and I'm going to pierce holes around the brim and hang eggs from strings that I'll put through the holes. That's a lot like an old style hat that's famous here in Australia. When settlers first started coming to Australia, they would wear a hat like that with corks hanging from strings around it to keep the flies away from their faces. I thought it was a good type of bonnet to make for a boy!

Have a nice day, everyone!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm pretty happy because I did get quite a bit of stuff done today that I've been wanting to catch up on. Also, my friend Lia finally posted a new video to her You Tube page. Here's the link for anyone who wants to view it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QSGA0Q6VWE

There's the deal with the F1 race tonight--well, early tomorrow morning since it's in Malaysia. But I'll be having fun. And in case anyone's wondered, no I haven't given up on my fan fic, but over the past couple of weeks, between the crappy weather, and other things (namely last week's 12 Hours of Sebring), I just haven't' had the time to devote to it that I usually had. Hopefully soon I'll be able to work on it some more.

And as I think that a lot of you know by now, the weather is really gonna be crap this weekend with a lot of snow. Really? It's been Spring for several days, and now my area's supposed 6-8 inches of snow between tomorrow night and Monday afternoon. Really? Winter's supposed to be over, but someone else obviously thinks otherwise.

Sunday update:

Hi everyone.

Cat topic for those of you who own cats: Why are cat's called "blue" as in "Russian Blue" and so on? "Blue" cats aren't blue, they're grey. I'd like to know who came up with that terminology. I should maybe ask my mom, because she's the cat expert.

Well, I might be about to take a nap after I get a few things done here, since my parents came out after I only got a few hours of sleep, and I also have work tomorrow, and I have to be up early because of the snow if I expect to make it in. At least it's not bitterly cold, but that's about the only plus side to the weather right now. It's late March now, and it's been spring for several days. Could who or whatever is in charge of the climate realize that, please?

Aside from watching some motorsports highlight shows and such, I don't really have many plans for today. I guess that I'll do what I feel like doing as I feel like it. I just don't feel insanely motivated today, but maybe a few more hours of sleep might help with that.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Boy, it's been quiet here this weekend!

I'm off to Rochelle's place to work today. Hopefully I'll get a lot done. It's been hard to get ahead lately.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey everyone :)

This weekend has been busy-I studied and worked Friday night then had two different birthday functions for Jason's grandma who just turned 90 and of course, how can it be complete without family drama? The dinner was excellent though and after the first celebration yesterday we went to a bookstore and to a cute little local hamburger stand which was a good date.

We've finally gotten a new laptop which is great. I'm able to do my studying on a big screen and things are clicking which gives me hope for my test in just a few weeks!

Lynne-I so sympathize with you that you never feel caught up. Seriously. How'd Mister Man's Easter bonnet go?

Wow, it's seriously quiet around here. Crickets...!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Sarah - the bonnet's looking pretty good! We'll see how he goes with it tomorrow.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody...

I'm sorry I have been away for a few days but I see I wasn't the only one...
We had a rough weekend...Saturday while installing the last bit of the floor on the first landing my bf hit a water pipe with his drill. we had a major leakage and needed to get an emergency plumber in immediately. biggest bumper was that we needed to get out the whole floor we placed just two weeks ago and dig a huge hole around the leakage.
We made the hole but than a friend said that it wasn't necessary and that he could probably fix it much easier... so now I have to wait till the afternoon to see if we ruined our floor for nothing!!! :banghead:

anyway,

Sarah, I don't see celebs like that either... it's just people I know a bit more personal... the ones I can meet and talk with... though you can't deny that when you see a good pic of the sexy-as-hell Mr. Depp that your mind slips into the gutter quite easily...
Did you find a new laptop? Over the summer I bought a Macbook Air. I absolutely love it... it's light, quick and easy to work with and it fits in my bag.

Lynne, I agree. I absolutely love Benjamin in BD2... he is bloody brilliant...

Sean, I gave my opinion on the F1 race on FB... I haven't seen an interview with JB yet and he hasn't personally posted his thoughts on the race as he normally does on Sunday late or Monday so I'm waiting to hear what he had to say but on the BBC website they quoted him saying that if they hadn't made the pitstop error they could have been in the top 5...they pulled the car in when they couldn't race for point anymore to save an engine they might need later in the season.
Hihi, my Garfield is a blue british short hair... He is grey indeed. I have read somewhere whjy it's called that name but I can't find the link. I'll try and see if I have saved the link on my laptop...

Alright, I'm off...
Will stop by tomorrow again!!!
:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house