Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

It's a quiet Saturday over here today, and we're just going to do some stuff around the house. We ended up going to our friend's place for dinner last night, which was really nice. They have three kids, so Little Man enjoyed playing with them.

Songbird - when I got married, and when I was also bridesmaid myself, the bride chose the bridesmaid's dresses. Although, with mine, I wanted to make sure I had something my friends would be happy with, and we were all happy. Your friends sounds a little bit selfish in her behaviour. It was your wedding. It was your call. While that can be difficult when the bridesmaid has to pay for a dress she doesn't like, if your friend had issues she should have told you and bailed early, instead of leaving it until the last minute like that. I just don't understand some people ...

Happy birthday, Marielle!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I haven't been up to much today. I did get my pay check cashed, and me and my brother are trying to figure out stuff about the social security back pay that I'm still owed--mostly trying to figure out if we have 6 or 9 months max to wait for the pay out.

Just have been pretty tired today and I have to figure a few things out with groceries this week and what exactly I want to do tonight. I have plans on both working on my fan fic and looking some stuff up. But I also have to take it easy this weekend, because I'm a bit tired from all the stuff and running I had to do this week. At least there's no racing or anything like that for me to watch this weekend, so that should be pretty easy.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Thanks everyone, for the sympathy. I enjoyed hearing your stories and it helped me feel better. I prayed about it and spent a long time talking to Jason about it so I'm at peace about it, for now. It's still hard to look at the wedding photos with her in them but I'm hoping that'll fade over time. I have no idea about her wedding or anything, I haven't even met her fiancé though I asked to meet him back in the fall and that never happened so I doubt it will now. It's hard to let good friendships like that go considering how hard I worked to maintain them. It probably affects me more, considering how busy Jason is and I'm still preparing for my test.

Lynne-I liked reading your review about the Host..the book didn't appeal to me in the same sense Twilight did so I doubt I'll read it. From what I've read, analysts aren't sure how well it'll perform at the box office. Enjoy your Easter :)

Song-that sounds terrible! My best friend, whom I've known since I was 12 (and who should've been my MOH!), is getting married this fall and refuses to let us pick our own styles though I have reminded her I'm curvier than the rest of her friends. I'm hoping to loose the weight or that she'll pick a style that flatters all types. We'll see :) How's your Dad?

Marielle-sorry about your iPod :( I hate when technology doesn't work!

It's late so I'm ending the post now, hello to anyone I missed! Nice to see more people around here :)
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Ok, I've lost my post TWICE now...technical difficulties. So I give up.

Happy Birthday, Marielle!
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

it's Easter Sunday here, so we'll be off to church later. Then we'll be going to my parents' place this afternoon, so it's a nice relaxing day.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Tonight's a decent night, so I'm gonna try this: Look up some stuff, take a break to make something to eat, and then I'll get back on and try and work on my fan fic. Of course, that does, as far as the order of events, depend on if/when my older brother gets up and lets me watch something I've had on his DVR since last fall, and him help me with something as far as work related stuff.

At least it will warm up--for a while. It's supposed to be cold again next week, but it's suppose to finally warm up and it stay that way by the end of the week.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!!

I'm just dropping in to wish you a great day. I had a nice day yesterday. My mom had really surprised me with a photo book of my early years and my aunt made a really beautiful drawing of Garfield when we just got him...
The big 30 is starting to sink in... it's slightly frightening but I survived day one of my 30s and day 2 is starting pretty well... These are the years I had no plans for. (20s were for doing fun stuff - old age was for seeing how the world has changed and watching on, but I have nothing in between)... So I'm going to try and enjoy it while I have no expectations.

Well, I'm off... I'll try to do a reply post tomorrow...
Have a nice day!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

A pop in from me as well! Happy Easter!!! We're going to my MIL's this afternoon and then to see my Mom tonight.

Yesterday we went to the evening service, as our church is quite large and we wanted to avoid the major crowds today, which was nice. We had dinner out afterward with a gift card, the last one we have, so it was nice to enjoy it. We'll be trying to cut back and budget better in the coming months until I can figure out what to do about my job.

Does anyone here have a Hobby Lobby in their neck of the woods? We just got one and it's amazing! I had so much fun browsing with my Mom for a good 2 hours.

Marielle-I'm glad your birthday was a good one! Perhaps things will reveal themselves in time in your 30s..one day at a time right?

Lynne-sounds like you have a good Easter planned! Enjoy!
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Happy Easter!!

We spent the day at my in-laws' house of course. The kids got to look for eggs, they got to decorate some, etc...happy campers!

Marielle, so glad you had a nice day....what a nice gift from your mom!! Hubs got one from his mom for our wedding.

Sarah, I loved Hobby Lobby!! We don't have them here, but I sure wish we did!!

Hi Lynne and Sean!
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

We're off to an Easter festival today. It might be a bit rainy, but we're hoping that holds off so we can go. Hope you all have a happy Easter!