Happy day after HumpDay!!
I’m sick with the flu. Again. This is really not my season. I’m so tired of this cold all the time. Bring on the spring already! I’d really hoped I would be better today, since I have
to be at the univ tonight and probably have to give a presentation. But my voice is just not cooperating. Wish me luck…The-book-that-shall-not-be-named
– I’m definitely with you guys in hoping that SM will go back to the Twilight world in a few years. Maybe I’m just a little pessimistic in thinking: from delaying comes cancelation (direct translation of a Dutch saying, don’t know if there’s a similar English saying).Lynne
– Congratulations on getting the first copy of your novel! I think I missed the link for pre-orders. Could you post it again if it’s not too much trouble? Really excited to read more than the first chapter. Sorry about your tv. Those things are always annoying. And be careful, because as they say here, things like that always come in three. The dryer and the dishwasher at my parents broke recently so we’re just waiting for the third thing to fail on us as well. Susie
– I think I read about your trip to Argentina. It must have been really great to have the family together for a while and see what your daughter has been up to. I bet you’re very proud of her. I’m guessing that Toastmasters is more about the experience than about winning, so congratulations for participating! Marielle
– I’m sorry you were sick earlier this week. Glad you’re feeling a little bit better. Did you have the flu as well? My mom has been sick for a whole week now and my dad had it for a while as well. I read this is the longest flu-season we’ve had in 20 years. I guess you’re right about the multiple versions of the Dior add. Maybe we’ll get a director’s cut on youtube or something… Eek!Susan
– Lot’s of birthdays for you these weeks! In stead of thinking about the stress, just think of how much birthday cake you’ll get to eat.
Sorry about the drama at the swimming pool. How long does Bug have to stay in the lower group now before she can move up? I always have a bad impression of the whole swimming lessons regulation here in NL. They just push you through the system and if you can’t for some reason fit in the system then that’s just bad luck for you. When she was younger, my aunt literally got pushed into the pool by her teacher when she was terrified of going in. And I was sick on the day of my exam for the c-diploma, but there was just absolutely no possible way for me to take it on another day. The whole thing is just ridiculous in my opinion. Sorry, getting off my soapbox now. Jaclyn
– Good to see you as well! Congratulations already for your wedding anniversary! I can’t believe it’s been a year since you were nervous about flower arrangements and bridesmaids’ dresses, haha. I’m sure you’ll have lots of fun with all your upcoming plans.Sean
– Glad you’re feeling a bit better these days. Since you’ve talked about airplanes a bit here and there, do you have any of those remote controlled airplane models? I saw this program, Auction Hunters, the other day and they found one of those. Apparently, it was valued at about 10.000 dollars! It’s crazy to think that someone would pay that for what is basically just a toy.Sarah
– The Sims 3 is one of my guilty pleasures as well! I have to be careful or I can play for days and days on end. It’s addictive, hihi. It’s hard to combine work and study, isn’t it. Especially if you have two jobs. I don’t know how you do it. What were you studying again? (Sorry, my memory is failing me a bit at the moment.) Good luck at least!
Okay, I have to go study now in preparation for tonight. Hope I’ll survive it…See you later! Bye!