Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Sarah - it went really well, so that was great. I've eaten a lot of cake, though! :)
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I've had kinda a slow day today so far, but that's fine. I'm currently working on my fan fic and I hope to maybe start with another chapter tonight. I also plan on watching the last of the WEC race after I'm done with my TV shows and having dinner.

I have a showing of Man Lab tomorrow and I expect to run some errands after work tomorrow, too. I should be able to get everything done that I'd like to get done fairly early tonight so I can get some good sleep before work tomorrow.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi again.

A bit of an update:

I worked a little bit on my fan fic, but not as much as I wanted to. I have to get up at about 9:30 or 10:00 tomorrow to call a taxi to get me to work because the Pontiac won't start. So I won't be able to at least work on that until Tuesday night more than likely now.

I'll try and watch the last WEC video that I have, but after that, I need to be getting to bed. I hope that the car can be fixed before I get off work tomorrow, because otherwise, I have to rely on that taxi deal getting me home.

So already my week is starting out in a way that's not as I had hoped.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Tornado wrote:Sarah - it went really well, so that was great. I've eaten a lot of cake, though! :)
Oh cake sounds so good right now!! I've been eating those chocolate Fiber One bars instead of chocolate for the past few days which aren't quite the same thing :lol:
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

A few of you at FB know I'm debating an idiot at Goodreads who thinks that SM is dishonest because she misrepresented the physical makeup of vampires. I'm really starting to get angry, so if anyone wants to come and support me there I'd appreciate it. Go here
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Today wasn't as bad as I feared--we have the Jeep back now. It's not as bad as before, but it does this thing where it wants to stall when the brakes are applied. I can't explain that one.

I was pretty tired after work today--work went pretty good, but I hardly got any sleep last night and I had to get up early. And I won't even mention the coffee I got before I went into work--now I know why I tend to make my own, and it's not just to save money. So I have Man Lab to watch tonight, and then after tomorrow I have a day off work, then a Dr's appointment Thursday before work, and after that I work Friday and then it'll be the weekend,

The Spa WEC race is this weekend, but after that, there's no racing for them until mid-June with the 24 Hours of Le Mans, and then another break until the end of August. There's not many races there, but the ones that they have a pretty major.

So that's what I have on tap for tonight.

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Wow, it's quiet around here again! Where is everyone?

Today is a study day, so nothing new to report on my end really. It's a quiet day and I'm marathon-ing various reality shows on Amazon Prime while I review. A friend got a new puppy which I get to meet tomorrow which is exciting.

Lynne-I see your activity on Goodreads but I'm not a good debater. Good for you for going for it!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Some of you will have probably seen on FB that I was at Hubby's Grandfather's funeral yesterday. He passed away about ten days ago. Unfortunately, he was not a nice man, so his funeral was an excruciating experience. His widow didn't even want a service of any sort because she knew how difficult it would be for everybody, but the funeral home insisted, because it was part of their package. It was awful, hearing the funeral home people run through their standard 'service'. I sat there cringing most of the time. One of his sons spoke, and he did well trying to keep it positive, but the rest of it was painful. We went to lunch afterwards, and everyone seemed more relaxed then, but I think we're all glad it's over.

I'm working for our business today, then I've got to try and catch up on all my promo stuff which I didn't have time to do yesterday. I'm so behind on everything.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had a pretty good day at at work, but I ate got tired and went to sleep after I got home. Not a big issue, because I have tomorrow off. It might become a big issue since I have a Dr's appointment early Thursday morning before work. That'll be fun unless I can get as much sleep as I want/need.

For right now, though, I'm going to look up some stuff and then I'll take a break to play some VGs and then I'll probably try and work on my fan fic tonight and today/tomorrow.

Aside from that, I got to run errands tomorrow, and depending on how much money gets deposited in the bank (I should be getting may Social Security back pay within the next month or two), that'll influence what I might do later on in the next few weeks.

So I'll work on what I'm trying to work on now and I hope that i make the progress that I'd like to within the next few hours.

marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody!!!

After a long busy weekend I’m back at work… I know we are already halfway through the week but here in Holland for most people the week is short and just starting.

Friday I was so busy with visiting the hospital, work and a birthday party that I didn’t have time to stop by.
Saturday I spend shopping with my mom and visiting a horse jumping show in town. It was really sad that there weren’t many familiar face. And most didn’t even recognize me even after I was a club member for 7 years…
Sunday we spend with family and Monday we finished up some stuff in our house and garden.

Yesterday was Queen’s day in Holland. However this year the Queen resigned and handed over her spot to her oldest son. It’s something you only see once or twice in your life so it was really special. I have posted a picture and an article about it on FB.

Anyway, that’s me being MIA.

Tracy, I know many people who are digitalizing old pictures. My mom is doing that as well. It’s a good way to preserve them.
I’m starting to feel better. It isn’t easy but I’m getting there. Many of my issues now are related to my brain not behaving. It just won’t stay on happy thoughts alone.

Lynne, are you getting nervous already? Just one more month until your book is released… I’m really praying for you that it does sell really good.
There are many people who think about SM like that. They just don’t realize it’s fantasy… something made up in one’s mind.

Susan, I’m sorry you fell… god knows I hate bikes for that reason alone…
Did you have fun with Queen’s day? At least we had brilliant weather. I loved all the images from tv. I’m such a sucker for traditions…
Yes, I’m being well taken care off. I’m slowly getting used to these meds. For the first time yesterday I wasn’t short on breath.

Sarah, I’m sorry you feel down after fitting on the bridesmaids dress. Being curvy isn’t a bad thing. People that are really skinny often look like a child in big dresses. They don’t show womanly figures.
I know people tend to gain weight after they get married. I had it when we first started to live together. I gained 15 lbs in three months and my bf even more. After a while we realized that it wasn’t the healthiest thing to eat a whole lasagna dish with just the two of us. It’s too expensive as well. So we started to cut down on the food. (saved a lot of money doing it)

Alright, I have to finish up a lot of work this week so I better start now.

:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house