Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey everyone :)

The weather has been gorgeous here-in the 70s! Today was a Hallmark Ornament Club event but it was so nice outside we barely had any traffic in the store. It's supposed to stay warm and sunny for the next week which I'm thrilled about it.

Lynne-that's SO exciting! I hope it gets here on time :) Congrats on the Author Day gig!

Marielle-yeah, he's a skinny boy :) Hope Garfield is okay!

Song-oh, I'm so glad your dryer is fixed :) that'd be such a pain. Ours is making a nasty squeak right now so we finally put in a maintenance request for it. Hopefully it won't take too long to fix!

Other than that, not much going on. I saw Iron Man 3 with my Dad on Friday which was great..first movie I'd seen in theaters since BD 2. They played the Catching Fire trailer beforehand and it was so cool!
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

Um I'm sneaking in the back door :(

So sorry I haven't been here in like months things have been super crazy a lot of things going on In my life that I'm trying to keep up with It

For all the Newbies

Hi I'm Annmarie and I'm from the UK welcome to this wonderful place

To all my siblings I will try to pop back daily

Love you all xx

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
team edward all the way
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

This morning I'm working for Rochelle. I've also got to take 100 t-shirts to a printing place to have 'The Heir' put on them. I get them back on the 20th! :D

Sean - yes, I have to hope it will be here in time. It will be bad if they're not!

Sarah - glad your weather is so nice at the moment. Yes, I'm really happy about the Author Day.

Hello there, Ann Marie! Thanks for peeking in.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I've had a pretty good Sunday so far. I'm just hoping that the rain delayed NASCAR race won't pre-empt my programs for tonight.

I'll also try and make some fried chicken later on, and over the course of the next few days, I'll try and look up footage from the WEC race at Spa and figure out when I'll do my blood test and figure out when what I'll be doing with my money, including ordering a new laptop for my little brother.

After my shows go off, I'll work on my chicken and do something that I've been wanting to do for the past few nights. I have work and laundry pick up tomorrow, and then there's Man Lab, and I wonder what'll be on there tomorrow night (the guide on my grandma's DirecTV thing sucks compared to my brother's), so that'll be it for me over the next couple of days.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody,

It has been a very lazy weekend. My bf had a terrible cold so couldn’t do much and I wasn’t feeling too well either. I’m feeling terribly weak, I think it’s all to do with the new meds but it’s driving me insane. I hope the doc solves this issue Wednesday.

Garfield is doing better. With coming into his summer coat he swallowed a lot of hair while cleaning himself. Normally a cat would spit it out but he refused to do that. He got some meds and is doing better now.

Anyway,

Lynne, I hope your books arrive in time for the school event. From what I know working with Aussie customs is that they are always in a bad mood. Here at work they often causes issues. They can be a real pain…

Sarah, we have been having great spring weather as well. I even got a slight sun burn on my arms yesterday. I spend a while outside just enjoying the warmth.

Hey, Ann-marie, how is your study coming along?

Alright, I’ll be back tomorrow..
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

The brochures we had made for The Heir have arrived! If any of you want me to send you some (if you have somewhere you can put them; a library, a coffee shop ...) let me know and I'll post you some.

marielle - sorry to hear that your boyfriend isn't that great and neither are you. I hope you get these health problems sorted out soon. Yes, in our experience, Aussie customs can be a real pain in the neck!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm gonna log off for a while soon--but not for long--to catch James May's Man Lab, with tonight's topics being an indoor garden and a "Swiss Army" bicycle.

As for what I did today: checked out the prices for PS3s, will also look for replacement PS2s online to get rid of the old one I've had for years and seems to possibly be on it's last legs. I also got some groceries, but aside from work, that's it for today so far. I'll get back online after Man Lab to finish some stuff up and after that, I'll probably be headed to bed since I didn't get the sleep I wanted last night.

I'll be back soon :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Today was kinda meh. I had a surprise meeting at work that took up about an hour of my time and I had to stay over an hour over to get paid for what should've been a full 2 hours of work.

I did try some of that KFC boneless chicken, and it was pretty good, but none the less I was pretty tired, so I took a shower and went to sleep for a while.

And then there's Wed. night and Thursday--god, I'm so looking forward to that! No food for at least 12 hours, no coffee or tea for at least 12 hours. Only thing I can do is hope to sleep though most of that fasting time. I have to do that so I can have my blood test done on Thursday afternoon after work. And then there's the deal with the needle prick--I friggin' hate needles!

At least afterwards I'm gonna try out a drive-in place for food and hopefully get a menu from there. And hopefully by the end of this week or sometime next week I'll have a brand new PS3 and hopefully the worst will be behind me.

I'll be back later :)

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Those of you on FB may have seen that my book is on the slow ship. That means it's almost impossible that it will arrive in time for Little Man's school thing, and even a bit dicey that it will arrive in time for the book launch! :( It should get in on Wednesday 29th May, but then it's got to get through customs. I'm really going to be praying for a miracle, and that it comes earlier so I can use it for my son's school thing!
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey everyone

Hope everyone is doing good..still quiet around here! The past few days have been gorgeous, I spent a good chunk of time outside yesterday and hope to do the same tomorrow! I've even studying outside, I love the weather that much. Not much going on with me otherwise!

Marielle-I put on a lot of sunscreen to avoid getting burned, I even got a bit of a tan! Weather here is usually overcast (as we all know, haha), so I'm soaking up what sun I can get it.

Lynne-praying for you! That has to be incredibly stressful!

Hi Annmarie!