Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm filling up on food now because within the next few hours, I start fasting for my doctor's visit tomorrow. At least this will be over before I know it and things will be good by about 3:00 tomorrow afternoon. I hate fasting and I hate needles. I'll be glad when I'm done.

Other than that, I have maybe a few TV shows to watch and I'll be playing some VGs to keep my mind off of things.

Today at least was pleasant and it'll be that way until Saturday, when it's supposed to cool off and rain again. If I can make it though tomorrow, I'll be happy with that.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey everybody!

I had to work for Rochelle today instead of tomorrow, as my son has something on at his school tomorrow that I want to attend. So I spent the morning trying to make the cover for The Heir's print on demand version work in the layout that they give us. It was really hard work, and I'm worried that it is not correct. That will be the version that people get if they order the paperback at Amazon or places like that, so I hope it's okay. We may have to get a few copies of this version if my other copies don't arrive in time, but I don't want to do that because we're already going to have 1000 print copies to sell. I don't want to get more printed just because they're late! I also had a 400 page reference book to typeset today. We've been typesetting this one for months. It's huge and has a lot of formatting in it. It's proving to be a real pain in the neck!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Done with my appointment. Drew some blood. That wasn't the bad part--the bad part is the bill, that my insurance probably won't cover all of. But at least that's all done and I can stop the fasting crap. So far, I had a shredded chicken sandwich and a large ice cream cone, and a root beer slush. Kinda tired and not in the mood to eat much else right now. So for those of you who wanted to know how everything went, everything's OK so far.

I'm probably going to take a nap and figure out what I want to do for the rest of tonight.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Goodness, where is everyone?! I have nothing to report other than I loved the second to last episode of The Office last night. Nice to see it ending a strong note. It's supposed to be 84 today and I'm hoping to find time to lay out and soak up the sun since this is the last nice day we're going to have for a while.

Lynne-I may end up ordering through Amazon (when I actually have time to sit down and read again!). I really hope your copies arrive on time. Work sounds like it's going well? :) What's LM up to at school?
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I'm here! :) Little Man and Hubby are going to an Australian Rules football match this afternoon, which means I'll have a quiet afternoon on the day before Mothers' Day. Yesterday I went up to Little Man's class for parents' day. We played some maths and writing games with the kids and had a great time with them. It was heaps of fun.

This morning I'm making some Lemon Brownies. Yum! Here's the recipe if you're interested.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had a good day at work and a much better day overall. I don't have much planned for this weekend, just gonna watch F1 practice and a couple of other things tonight.

I did get some interesting coffee stuff at Walmart earlier and I'm in the process of trying them. But as I said, as of right now, things are a bit boring, but that's better I guess than some of the other stuff that's been happening this week.

And did I mention that I came home during one helluva storm--it looked like a hurricane. Strangely, there was no thunder or lightning until after I got home.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

It's Mothers' Day here today, and Little Man was awake a lot during the night, so I'm feeling rather tired. I don't feel like doing Mothers' Day today, but I guess I'll have to. I got a hat, which I picked out myself. It's really cute! :)
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

Lynne, I'm going to get the ebook, but I also want an autographed copy.

How do I make that happen? Do you have a website for that?

Money is no object.

I'm a Cullen.

Word.

Eddie says hello. He thinks Aussie accents are sexy.

Happy Mother's Day!!!!
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Kinda a lazy night tonight. I'll probably make some fried chicken at some point, but do something different with it.

After I'm done with looking stuff up, I'll probably get to work on that and later on I'll finally finish my fan fic chapter and maybe get to work on another. I'll also try and catch up with the WEC video stuff, too.

But other than that and some VG stuff I'd like to try and do, I don't have much planned.

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Happy Mothers Day to the moms here.

Again, I don't have anything special planned today, at least as of yet. Gonna watch the re-air of the ALMS race later, play some VGs and work on my fan fic and get that chapter done because I really want to start on a new one.

My schedule for work is a bit strange this week since I have Tuesday off instead of Wednesday. I also have to stop at the Library tomorrow after work to get some books reserved for me and I have a doctor's appointment Thursday to go over my blood test results.

But aside from that, I have nothing special planned right now.