Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Had a pretty good day at work today, and I'm glad that this week is over, because it was a long one.

I did get paid today, and now I'm pretty much broke (only enough money for a prescription refill tomorrow), but at least I have plenty to eat for the next couple of weeks, and I'll be getting a check for $240 in a couple of weeks from the work I've done the past couple of weeks.

It's still hot and humid, but that streak will end tomorrow, thankfully. And then it'll cool off to the mid 70's by middle of next week. I'll be using the taxi service on most days until I get paid again to save on gas money and such.

Other than that, and getting MS office updated this weekend, I don't have much in the way of plans. I'm just gonna enjoy my time off work and the better weather we'll be having.

Songbird: No, the Pontiac still isn't fixed yet and though the Jeep runs, I don't trust it very much and I'll make my trips in it sparingly, especially since I'm pretty much broke now. At least the taxi service is free.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I haven't done much today--just got a prescription and some McDonald's with some change and Monopoly game pieces I got from yesterday. The chocolate chip frappe was pretty good, but be careful drinking it with a straw--some of the bigger chocolate chunks will obstruct it.

At least the weather was lot more pleasant today than in the past week. And with nothing much on TV to watch tonight, I'll have to find something else to do, which I already have some ideas, including maybe finally finishing a fan fic chapter and working on a new one if I can get my brother to reinstall MS office on here tonight.

Other than that, I have a few other things that I'd like to try and do, and I have an ALMS race that I'm gonna try and watch tomorrow. But aside from that, I don't have much going on, and I'll be back on a more or less normal work schedule on Monday.

Oh, and if you can buy them in your area, get you hand on some Herr's Kansas City Steak potato chips--those are pretty good, as well as their normal BBQ chips.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey there, everyone! I'm back!

We had a great time at church camp. When we arrived on Friday night it was raining on and off, but apart from that, we only had one brief drizzly shower all weekend. The rest of the time the weather was great. That's the first time we've been to this campsite and had consistently good weather! It was nice to relax and chat a lot of the time, and our family only had to provide one breakfast, so that meant that the rest of the meals were all done for us, which is a nice change for me. I must admit I'm sad to be back and back to all the stresses and pressures of life at the moment. It was nice to escape that for a couple of days.

One of the ladies at church told me that a lady in her book group has read The Heir and is desperate for The Crown to come out. It's nice to hear that some people I don't know I anxiously waiting for it.

Jaclyn - I hope you're making the most of the weather. Oh, I wish I was visiting at the moment. It would be fantastic!

Sean - Everyone in the northern hemisphere seems to be hot at the moment!

marielle - Man, I could look at those photos all day!

Songbird - Yes, The Crown probably won't be up on Goodreads until it's released. It will go up on Amazon as soon as the ebook is available for pre-order, but we're not quite there yet. I'll let you know when. The only place it's open for pre-order at the moment is through Rochelle. Recommend it to all your friends!
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all!

It's been a busy few days since I picked up Katniss the cat (formerly Chloe), trying to show her that Rolph isn't going to eat her..he just wants to play with her! He's so friendly and curious..it's pretty funny!

No time to watch BD1, maybe later today! We're trying to figure out if we want to stay in these apartments for another year or try to find a house to rent now that I'm finally done with school and able to make more money.

Lynne-I'm so glad to hear it went well! :)

Marielle-I bought a few toys, but you're right..last night she apparently got into my Target bag and pulled out some stuff..so funny! When do you get your kitties?

Song-I so agree about the full time work..it's looking like I may be able to transition into 30 hours a week cleaning, so I'll be able to leave Hallmark and 30 hours is about all I want. Otherwise the house gets a mess and I'm just too tired! The Croods has moved into our cheap theater-they play movies that are headed to DVD soon for a lot cheaper. It was really cute! I saw What to Expect When You're Expecting last week and I'm thinking that Anna Kendrick is going to be the other break out star from Twilight. She's just so good!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I haven't been up to too much so far today. It still feels pretty hot and humid right now, but by Tuesday or Wed the temps will be much cooler than now here and things will be quite a bit better. At least it's not storming or as hot as it was.

I'm gonna try and get my brother to reinstall MS office on here tonight, but aside from that, I don't have much planned right now. I have some shows I'd like to watch tonight and a few things to do, but I don't have a crap load of stuff planned right now.

Update: It'll now be at least Tuesday now before I'll be writing fan fiction again, which will be fine because I probably won't be working on it tonight, and Monday night won't be a good time, either.

So I'll be up about a couple of more hours before I get to bed. At least I'll have a couple of days to work on ideas to close out one chapter and how to begin a new one--and it'll be the first with a male POV. I've had all female POVs in my chapters up to now, and there's been 1-2 from Twilight characters, about 3 from Guyver characters, and the rest were from OCs. Well, it's not a Twilight character, or a Guyver character, but he's the main male character in my story. I think that some of you may know who he is from the little bit that I've mentioned of him. I'll explain more when I get ready to write :)

marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody...

Okay so I have the best brother ever... he just bought me and my bf concert tickets for this friday. There is a big festival and we were planning on going only 1 day but he demanded we came with him on friday...

HH-con Europe, I thinking it's save to say that it will happen... and I'm really excited about it... don't know how we are all going to do it but it will be great.

Susan, hihihi, Tom, in Tom Sturidge, he is one of Rob's very good friends. He is the bf to Sienna Miller. If you want to see his work I would advise you to watch On The Road, Kristen is in that as well... It's really good acting work.
My aunts b&b is in Neede just outside the village. it's really quiet there.

Lynne, that's really good news that people are reading your book in a book-group. It must have been nice to hear positive reactions from them.

Sarah, we are getting the kittens this Sunday. this is our last week of peace and quiet. ;)
How are the cat and dog doing? It's good the dog wants to play but what does the cat think of it all?

Alright, I'm off... See you all later
:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Whew, it’s sure a scorcher here!! Well....by Dutch standards at least. 34C/93F Yesterday we were at my in-laws and we took the kids swimming and then set up the kiddie pool in the back yard for them to play. They stayed overnight at Oma and Opa’s because I had to work today. 8 hours of walking and I don’t think we have airco there...if we do, it’s NOT sufficient. Upstairs SUCKED. They called a real quick meeting at 10 oclock to tell us all to make sure to take turns working upstairs because it’s like a sauna up there, so that no one had to work up there all day. There’s sort of a junior high mentality with some of the people who work there, where they refuse to do the less desirable jobs...leave it to someone else. Which means it’s always the same people who work upstairs, and sure enough, I was up there half the day with only one other person when they had like 10 people downstairs. Some people’s idea of taking turns is to walk one cart and then go back downstairs. At least I had my water bottle with me today. I forgot it last week, but it wasn’t so hot then.

Sean, that’s good that the taxi service is free! But I hope you get at least one of the cars fixed soon so that you don’t have to rely on that.

Lynne, how exciting to hear that people are so anxious for The Crown. I need to order it now that I know I didn’t win one. Boo. Can I still have my copy autographed, though?

Sarah, Good luck with the decision on the apartment. That’s a tough one because if you have kids, you won’t be able to work as much, but you never know how long it will take before you have kids, and depending on how big the apartment is, you might need something bigger once the family grows.
I really like What to Expect when You’re Expecting. And I think Anna Kendrick is GREAT! I didn’t really like her much as Jessica in the Twilight movies, but she’s been great in everything else I’ve seen her in...honestly it’s not that she wasn’t good in Twilight, she just looked nothing like I pictured for Jessica. But now that I’ve seen her in some other stuff, I actually think she is more how I pictured Bella than Kristen Stewart. But back then, she wasn’t...she’s really grown into a leading lady in the last couple of years.

Marielle, is the concert at Zwarte Cross? I thought that’s what I saw on FB. That’s so nice of your brother to do that!
So exciting that it looks like EuroHHcon is happening!!
Ah...ok, Yeah, I’d never have come up with that Tom. The name rings a bell...I’ll have to look him up!
Yay for the new kitties!!
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I just have grocery shopping here today, which is good, because I need to get some other stuff done. I've got an editing job to finish up and some general posting to do.

marielle - hope you enjoy the festival! Yes, it's always nice to hear positive reactions.

Songbird - yes, I'm hoping the reaction to The Crown will be as good as it was for The Heir. I can already sense a bit of a 'we've done this before' attitude from some people, so I don't know if it will be as good. I hope so, for Rochelle's sake and my own! Ouch! That weather does sound hot. Hopefully work won't be so bad today.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Sorry that I'm writing in late, but I slept in after work, watched Top Gear and watched my little brother play a PC game for a while before I got on here.

Guess who'll be buying a new version of MS Office in a couple of weeks? That would be me. My brother couldn't get my current version to update and activate, so I'll be buying a new version when I get paid next time.

Other than that, it was kinda a ho-hum day. It was rainy and humid, and tomorrow will be similar for parts of the day. At least Wed will be much cooler and dryer. But other than that, today wasn't really anything for me to write about.

Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Just ordered my copy of The Crown! Yay! Now I just have to wait until November to read it...I think that might just be the hard part! Any idea when the last one will come out, Lynne?
Signature artwork by TammyAZ