Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm getting done a lot of stuff over the past couple of days. I'll probably finish with looking stuff up later today. After my parents leave, I'll probably read in bed for a while, take a nap and get up and do a few things later on tonight.

I'll probably check back in later with more updates.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

I'm working for our business again today. Then I've got to go and try and get some more book signings. I'm getting down about the whole thing. I need a success. It's all so difficult to keep going when doors keep being slammed in your face.

Sarah - yes, it is those boards at the bottom. We just painted them white.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I have a couple of things that I'd like to look into tonight before going to sleep. Something on GT4 and finishing up looking up something on here after I get that done.

Other than that, I'll be offline soon and trying to get some sleep for work tomorrow.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Hi Sibs!
Boy, it's been quiet around here!! So sad! Halfway through September! Whew! I have to take MM to swimming lessons and then hubs comes to pick him up while I go to work. Hopefully after next week, I'll be able to move HIS swimming lessons to Fridays. The extra lessons will be done at the end of September...so I guess 2 more weeks? Then if I move his lesson to Friday, both kids have lessons the same day and Monday I'd be free to work and it would be easier and not so busy. And Bug should be done with swimming in October or November. But for today, it's a busy one getting from school to swimming and from swimming to work. I'm REALLY hoping it doesn't rain as hard as last week. I'm also hoping that they've improved the detour a bit...at least I'll have someone to bike with again so I'm not alone. I hate biking alone after dark!

Lynne, just remember that Rome wasn't built in a day. You already HAVE success. You are published and nearly everyone who has read your book has raved about it. That's success. Give it time to spread. Are you only doing book signings in your own area? Could you set some up that are a little farther away? Get the word out there beyond your own neighborhood?

Sarah, a community yard sale sounds fun! Yard sales don't really happen here...at least not that I've seen. The only time people sell stuff like that is on Queens day and that is mostly kids selling their old toys. Glad you got out and girl time is always great!

Marielle, I hope we'll see you back here regularly soon!! We miss you!

Hi Sean.
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I went to a bookstore at Manly yesterday. They're about half an hour's drive away from me. They seemed interested. It also helps that they have a few book clubs who meet there (one is a sci-fi group). Anyway, I gave them all my details. We'll see if anything comes of it.

Songbird - I can't go a huge distance away. My first book signing was at Ipswich, which is about an hour away. I don't think I could go any further than that. Yeah, I don't think I'd like biking alone either. I hope you can find someone to go with you.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had a good day at work today. I got to be the one in charge of the fire drill, because Andrea's promotion takes effect next week. It's one of several things that I'll be in part responsible for until her replacement takes over and/or I get started in my new position.

Other than that, it's been a normal Monday. One benefit for working 4-6 hour days is that instead of one day off a week, I now get two days off until I start my new job. However, that probably won't be sometime in November. Renee will probably tell me around when I'll start when she hears something. Last time I checked, things were still undecided.

I do have plans over the next couple of days--work on fan fic, watch some stuff on You Tube, finish up some gaming stuff, and get ready for the WEC race on Sunday--it's on Fox Sports 1 live flag to flag, so if anyone's interested and has FS1 or can get on the ACO's or FIA's sites or on Dailymotion, I'd check it out if you're interested in motorsports.

Other than that, I don't have a ton more to write--aside from that stuff, I guess it was a normal Monday.

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Nothing new to report from me other than the Seahawks beat our main division rival despite having a one hour rain/lighting delay...the win made most people in the area happy :)

Song-oh goodness, I would miss yard sales! I hit the thrift shops here as well but I tend to find better prices at the yard sales. I hope your schedule calms down soon :) I gave Austenland a decent shot but then decided after two chapters in that I wanted to read more Austen before finishing the book. I bet the movie is good though, it looked cute!

I hope the weather improves for you..how far are you biking, anyway?

Lynne-oh I hope they give you a signing! I'm glad they at least seem somewhat interested. Is all the online promo helping?
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Uneventful day so far. I tried to get a doctors appointment set up, but I couldn't get though so I'll try again tomorrow.

I didn't get some stuff done last night because the internet crapped out--friggin' CenturyLink--but at least I have the next couple of days off, so that's plenty of time to get something going.

I plan on working on fan fic and looking up some video stuff later on tonight. As well as reading and some VG stuff a little later on, as well as trying to message an old friend and talk to her.

It's a bummer for me, but I found out today that the WEC race Sunday won't be carried on FS1--Fox Sports sent info to the WEC in error, so they'll only have a one hour highlights show on Oct 20th. So that sucks and now I have to find something to do that Sunday. At least the sites for the WEC, the ACO and Dailymotion will be streaming the race.

So I've highlighted my plans for tonight, and hopefully I can get them done.

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Set up my doctors appointment for 10:15 next Tuesday. Other than that, I haven't been up to too much.

I'm going to have to figure out what I want to do tonight and how to do it--I have work early tomorrow morning (I have to be there by 9:30--that means leaving at about 8:45). At least I have a sandwich and a book to take to work tomorrow.

Other than that, I do have plans for some VG and FF stuff should I get the time and opportunity. However, I'd like a few hours of sleep before I have to get ready for work (obviously), so I'm going to rush though a few things and see where I land.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I forgot to post yesterday. :banghead:

Never mind. I had a good day yesterday. I bit the bullet and went back into our local Dymocks bookstore, and they put me down for a book signing on 16 November. Then another bookstore that I have done another signing in, said they'd love to have me back. So that's good. We haven't arranged the date yet, but it's quite positive, so then after that, I had a nice, relaxing bath. So it was a good day.

Sarah - It's always difficult to tell if online promo is helping or not. The Heir does seem to be generating some interest on Goodreads, so hopefully it is helping.