Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I still have a headache, but at least I'm not vomiting any more.

I still have some plans for fan fic writing and a few things later on. I'll check out a few things before I sign off for a while and take a nap--hopefully it'll take the rest of the edge off my headache.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

I'm bringing back Stewart Sundays while I'm thinking of it :)

Portland was wonderful! We got in Friday night, had a drink at the hotel bar, then slept in before hitting Powells. HUGE bookstore, the largest used/new one in the entire world since it literally covers an entire city block. We each got a few books :) The Hanson show was amazing, the guys always put on great shows and Jason said he can respect them artistically (though he felt a little weird by himself when I went into the crowd to get a better view at a few points). I just appreciated him coming and not going alone like I've done the past two times and the weekend away was good for us. I'm home now, watching Gilmore Girls and wanting to stay in vacation land just a bit longer!

Lynne-sorry about your floor! And no one will notice will the scar in the sunshine, trust me. If you don't mop with the grain of the wood, the sunshine makes the floor look streaky and terrible. Hope you have fun at the playground!

Song-Oh geeze, your week sounds super busy. Yay for more hours, even though they make you tired (I sympathize!). Poor kid, taking a fall like that. Eeek!

I'm iffy on BC because I read a few pages and the writing style reminds me of Twilight, as well as the introduction to the guy. I'm really thinking of not finishing it because it's just too similar to Stephanie's story and style and I want Twilight to be what it is to me, stand alone. I read THG and Divergent as well but I really love those stories for what they are and what the characters represent to me..how to be brave or selfless despite the dangers of it. And yeah, I just don't have time for another fandom right now!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody.

I know I promised I would be here more often but it has been crazy in the office for the last few days before the weekend. So I didn’t have much time to post.

What happened is that on Wednesday our CEO got fired. Insane right? But t our executive board and him weren’t agreeing. Seeing as the men wasn’t very much liked by my colleagues. Thursday was like the first day back at school again…The new interim boss is already here so everybody is stepping it up a bit. Maybe opportunities are there…

So anyway, I had a good but busy weekend. I barely had time to go online. On top of that Saturday brought my new books. So all my free time is spend reading.

Now lets see if I can catch up on a few things:

Sean, I’m sorry work sucks at the moment. At least you have something to look forward too.
Just take all the hours you can get and think about the money you’ll be getting.
One of our kittens find it funny to pee in the bathtub. We keep an eye on her whenever she is in the bathroom and yell at her for doing it. To be honest off all places the bathtub isn’t the worst place. It’s easy to rinse out.

Lynne, it’s good to hear you are happy with the sale of your book. I’m sure with the second one coming out that the first might see an uplift as well.
No, I didn’t find a new job just yet. Economy wise it’s hard to find something new but I notice that it’s in the lift and more jobs are getting available.

Sarah, I actually love trilogies, but only good ones. With most of them the second book is so bad that I prefer to stop reading completely. Like with Twilight, I really hated New Moon. And it should have been three books because BD is a bit of a let down as well. Especially the second part. She should have stopped it right after Charlie leaves the Cullen house.
But there are a lot of good series around.

Susan, I just eat meat, fish, fruit, veggies, nuts and dark chocolate. To snack on I have dried fruits or make banana bread. I do get the specific things at “De Estafette” but I’m not sure if they have a store close to you. You’ll have to look it up. “The New Chowstalker.com” is a good website to find recipes for gluten free food. Also you might want to look at “marksdailyapple.com” it has good ideas as well.
I’m happy to hear your dad was better than you expected. Did you leave with a good feeling?
No, I have no plans yet for the weekend. I have been looking up things but we’ll have to see how much time we have. I hope we can do something fun on Saturday.

Alright, work is calling.
I’ll try to be back a few times this week.
:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

It's just a quiet day for us today, with a bit of grocery shopping. I'm not sure what I'm going to do to keep my son entertained this afternoon.

We're looking at colours to paint the wall at the moment, so the wall is a patchwork of different coloured paints. I thought we'd found a good one yesterday, but my MIL thinks it looks too close to the colour of the carpet. We're going to do a bigger section in that colour to see how it looks.

Sean - glad you're feeling a bit better.

Sarah - huge bookstore? Sounds good to me! Yes, we'll have to see how the floor goes.

marielle - I'm sorry that things have been stressful at work lately. Hopeful the new CEO will help improve the situation.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Had a pretty long, tiring day at work. I was still not feeling well, and had to deal constantly with answering the phone--my least favorite thing to do. I felt stressed out and like the walls were closing in today. Just another sign that Nov can't come soon enough so I can start my new job.

On the plus side, I did get to meet a couple of new people and I do have an outing set up for tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to need it.

I do promise that, at least after I get some rest tonight (I tried to after work, but didn't sleep worth a crap), I'll try really hard to work on fan fic. I just need to do something different to try and keep my mind of things.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I haven't made much progress so far today, though it's not even 4:00. I'll probably take a nap fairly soon and play some VG's for a while and then work on fan fic later on.

Of course, my week keeps getting better--I found out that where I work won't have running water all day. That means that I'll have to take several bottles of water with me to work or try and fine like $3.00 in change so I can buy stuff out of the vending machine. And this will be one of the warmest days of the week and where I work has such poor air circulation that it may as well be a sauna.

At least I know for sure that I'll have my outing tomorrow. That's something to look forward to, at least.

Well, I don't have much planned for tonight aside from dedicating a sizable slot of time to finishing up my current fan fic chapter.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Today Little Man is going to his grandparents' house while I do a bit of work for our business. I'm hoping to get a lot done. School holidays will soon be over!
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey everyone :)

Not a whole lot going on, just that the weather has been insane-tons of rain and wind and storms..we even had a small tornado! That's highly unusual for here!

It's definitely a good night for soup, blankets and TV. I've got Gilmore on and am cuddled with the cat.

Marielle-I had no idea you didn't like NM! I can understand why, since Bella gets so depressed, but then again I really like Jacob. The NM trailer is what drew me into the series in the first place. I hope everything gets sorted at your job, that sounds stressful :/

Lynne-yeah, it's quite a magical place. Room after room of books! Last time I was there I got the Official Twilight Guide, with all the back stories. This time I didn't see anything I don't already own though, Twilight wise. Hope you figure out the floor...
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm off to work for Rochelle today. I've got a few things to discuss with her about a bookseller we've been having trouble with. There are some issues that may prove a little difficult. Not looking forward to it.

Sarah - Sounds great! We're managing with the floor at that moment. I guess we'll wait and see what we do if it's a problem down the track.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody!

I was thinking about the time that I use to spend here. It's strange that I don't even know what I'm doing with that time now but it used to be hours.

I'm still a bit down from missing out on that full-time job I told you all about on FB. It's been stressing me out a bit but I'm trying to relax and just hope for something to come up soon.

Lynne, it's always terrible to talk negative about things at work. People always take it personally when it's not necessary.

Sarah, nope I hated NM from the moment Edward left. I even had to order BD, read the last three pages before I could continue reading NM. I'll tell you it wasn't good for my stress level. When the movie came out I was afraid that it would be so very horrible and tearjerker... I was happily surprised it wasn't. Still when ever I read the book I skip all the Jacob parts..

Sean, I don't know but I think there is some law about basic provisions an employer has to arrange for his workers and I'm pretty sure fresh air and water are a few of them.

Alright I'm off... see you all later!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house