Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

A quick final update before I log off for the night to get ready for the WEC show and getting some rest before I go to the luncheon thing tomorrow.

I'm finally almost done with my tenth chapter of my Twilight/Guyver crossover fic. I should be for sure done with it tomorrow night--just a page or two is left for me to finish. I'll then move onto chapter 11 and hopefully I'll have plenty of time now to work on it.

I just wanted to post that before I log off for tonight and get ready for tomorrow.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Well, I've started the edit of The Reign. So far, I'm making more changes myself than the ones that the editor suggested! Never mind. So long as it makes it as good as can be.

Sarah - Yeah, I try and keep on top of things at this time of year or they don't get done. I think I've done everything I have to do now.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had fun at the luncheon, and I got a beanie baby panther to take home.

I found a video of Audi in the 2013 WEC season, with one of the most interesting parts coming at the end, some teaser images of their 2014 car that has already tested at least twice and will be shown tho the public on Dec. 18th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnMuyPsSioc

Other than that, I have some James May's Man Lab to watch tonight, and a WEC thing that I had my brother DVR that I'll try and watch in a day or two, and I do plan on finishing chapter 10 of my fan fic and possibly start on chapter 11.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

I think I have to stop expecting normal weeks to happen because they don't. So far this week my boss's kid has been sick again, poor baby, this time with a cough and a fever so we've had to juggle the schedule around the past two days. The day care called this morning as we were at our first clean (of 4), saying that she threw up because of all the coughing. So I have a split shift today while my boss takes her to the doctor. It must be incredibly difficult to be a working Mom/business owner!

Oh and we found the base to our Christmas tree in the garage while digging for the tree topper. Go figure. Oh well! We're either going to give it to my newly married best friend who needs a tree or my FIL whose plastic tree fell apart!

Lynne-are you already done shopping?! All I have left to get for people are gift cards and my Christmas cards. I'm putting together small photo books for my grandma and aunts because that's all they usually want anyway :)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Just a quick post from me this morning. The edit of The Reign is going well, and I'm working for Rochelle today. Gotta fly!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I didn't really work on fan fic last night, and instead I stayed up for almost 24 hours--I only had an hour in a half nap between 9:30 yesterday and 9:30 this morning.

Thus, I slept most of today. At least I can go to sleep just about anytime tonight and tomorrow night because of how warm it's going to be at night. Tonight, though, I do plan on doing a couple of things, and then working on my fan fic. Hopefully I can make up for what I missed last night.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Today I have a super-busy day. I have a book signing at Ipswich today, which is about a 50 minute drive from here. I have to be back in time to pick Little Man up from school. Then tonight, I have a book club to go to.

These are my last two promo events for this year, and I'm dying to get them out of the way. It will be wonderful to relax a bit more.

I also finished my first read through and edit of The Reign last night. It's going okay. I'm going to read it through one more time to make sure I'm happy with it before I send it back to Rochelle so she can send it to the other two editors.

Sarah - I've done most of my shopping, yes. I wanted to buy Hubby a Google Play gift card, but apparently they aren't working too well so I haven't been able to buy one successfully yet. *sigh* Those photo books sound lovely. I'm trying to get Hubby to find time to take a photo of the three of us to give to his grandma as a gift.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm dreading heading out on Friday to get my paycheck. It's supposed to be snowing and too many people where I live drive like idiots and it's bad enough when the weather is good. We're supposed to get 2-4 inches of snow on Friday, and then it's supposed to get really cold the next couple of days after that.

It's not even officially winter yet, and I'm already sick of it. At least we have a couple of days before I have to worry about that. In my house right now, the stove has burned out and I'm wearing a T-shirt and I'm perfectly warm. Unfortunately, that'll end soon.

But at least I got some of my fan fic done, finally. Aside from a couple of edits, chapter 10 is finished, and hopefully I'll start and chapter 11 tonight. That depends on what I'll be doing later tonight, though.

Other than that, I haven't been up to much.

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I haven't been up to too much today--I've only been up for a couple of hours. I might do some running before the storm hits my area. If not, we'll try and leave before about 10:00 tomorrow morning to get started.

There's not going to be a huge ton of snow--2-4 inches. But it'll be enough where people who drive like idiots will cause problems. And then it's supposed to get insanely cold. Thankfully that'll only last a couple of days.

I'll try and work on fan fic tonight and do a few other things.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I am absolutely exhausted!

The book signing went well yesterday. I sold 4 copies of The Heir and 3 of The Crown. They still had one copy of The Heir left from last time and so they kept another of my copies of The Heir and 2 of The Crown so they have two full sets. So they took 5 copies of each! Apparently they also have a customer who bought The Heir last time and has been desperately waiting for The Crown to come in, so that was nice to hear.

Last night's book signing wasn't as good. They were all nice people and it was nice to talk to them, but most of them had already read The Heir and had no interest in buying The Crown. That was a little disappointing. Also, I had arranged with Hubby to drop me off and pick me up so I didn't have to worry about parking. I told him to come and pick me up at 7.45 pm. However, he assumed I'd call. He texted me at 7.46pm, but it was so noisy where I was waiting for him that I didn't hear it, also, he had never texted me in his life before, so I wasn't listening for anything like that. I eventually called him at 8.00 pm and he said, 'Are you ready?' and I said, 'Yes, I've been standing here for 15 minutes! Why the hell are you still at home?' So I got kind of stroppy with him, because I'd been making sure I kept an eye on the time so I wouldn't be late for him, and it wasn't a nice area to stand around waiting, which is why I'd wanted him to pick me up in the first place. :roll: