Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey everyone,

Yesterday was my super long cleaning day and we ended up grabbing dinner out last night as a result :) Always fun to have a spontaneous date! I'm planning on watching the Sound of Music Live! tonight and maybe wrap a few presents..nothing too exciting :)

Lynne-glad the event went well yesterday but that sucks about the confusion with parking at the signing :/ How confusing and stressful. Those are your last two events of the year, right?
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm about to see if I can go and pick up my check today and see what other things today has in store for me.

I slept in last night because of this, so I didn't work on fan fic, but I plan on working on it at some point today.

Other than that, not much has happened aside from it being cold and snowy--I'm just glad that we're going to do this now before the really bad snow hits.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Little Man's going to the zoo with his grandparents today and staying with them overnight, as Hubby and I are going to his photography college reunion. We still have a lot to do today, though, but since most of what we have to do is dull to a child, it's probably better that Little Man has something exciting to do instead! I'm hoping I might even have time for a nap today, because my week's been so busy I am still feeling exhausted.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

First of all, anyone having trouble with Facebook? I can't really see anything in my news feed, but then again, I had flash crash twice on me within like a minute earlier, so that's probably part of the issue.

Secondly, today was a success. Got my check, tried a couple of coffee milkshake things, got some good lunch, and some pretty good stuff at the grochery store, namely some Samoas ice cream and some stuff to make some chicken fajitas.

For the rest of tonight, I'm thinking of editing chapter 10, starting chapter 11, and doing a few other things this weekend and tonight.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

The reunion went really well. The restaurant was nice, quite fancy and a little pricy. Also, the lighting was dark, which always annoys me. I like to be able to see what i'm eating! :) It was still a good night with good food and good company. One of the girls was really interested to hear about my trilogy. Sounds like she might look into buying it.

Today we have our church break up lunch. Because we only have a small church, we usually close down in December, as everyone goes away on holidays. We'll start up again in the new year. We're having a potluck lunch and a swim, so it should be good.
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Is it January yet? This time of year always gobsmacks me. So tired of running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Add the washing machine breaking so my laundry backed up to alarming proportions, and we've got one heck of a December going here! Tomorrow is MM's big birthday party (yesterday was the one for his school friends) and then Monday I have a meeting in the morning and I work in the evening...the parent board I'm on at school wants me to help decorate the school for Christmas in the afternoon, but I'm not on that committee and while I normally don't mind helping, I really don't want to spend my WHOLE birthday doing a bunch of stuff for everyone else and not get any me time. So I think they are going to have to do without me. If it was any other day or I didn't already have the rest of the day filled up, I would do it, but I so need a break right now and my birthday seems a good excuse to at least have an hour to myself, right?
I spent all day today baking for the party tomorrow. Hubs rocks though...he got MM to agree to a soccer ball cake instead of a soccer field cake because I was a schmuck and baked 2 rounds instead of a 9X13. Then he got him to agree to JUST blue roses on the edge instead of blue, pink, and purple. Saved me TONS of work making different colors of frosting and making a gazillion frosting roses. That's the nice thing about him wanting to be just like daddy...all daddy has to say is "I like it better with just blue" and magically, so does MM! He only wants the roses because it's extra frosting anyway...shouldn't matter what color they are! He only wanted the pink and purple because of Bug.
So...enough of my rantings and ravings!

Lynne, glad the Reign is coming along. Do you think it will be released on schedule? I can't believe there were people who read The Heir who weren't interested in The Crown! How could they not be interested in what happens next??

Sarah, I just heard about The Sound of Music remake yesterday...but I'm confused. Is it a new movie or a TV show? I've heard mixed reviews but no one has been particularly enthusiastic about it. I'm just surprised they would try to do a new version. It's not really one you can remake...it's a classic. When a film has been wildly popular, a new version just can't live up to it.

Sean, have you started your new position yet?
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Haven't done too much so far today, but I do plan on working on fan fic, and finding something on TV to watch while I try some fish that I bought at Walmart yesterday.

It's supposed to get really cold starting tonight and it'll be that way until about Thursday. At least the word stove works pretty well for once, because of mostly dry wood and some fixes done to it.

And while I wait for the new Audi LMP1 car to be shown for the first time on Sunday (probably tonight here since it'll be based on whatever time it is on Sunday in Germany), I'll post a link to one of the bigger non-Audi cars that I've been waiting to come out: the 6th generation Ford Mustang:

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/5728 ... ng-GT.html

Anyways, that's among my plans for tonight.

Songbird: No, I haven't started yet, and probably won't until January at this rate. It sucks not having money and I've only talked to some of my friends at work for the first time since Nov. on Monday. But at least when I get this job, I'll be making more money in job that I like better.

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey everyone :)

I really love weekends, even if I'm uber tired :) Today I cleaned the offices then ran a few errands and met up a girlfriend for some crafting (I painted ornaments to mail to my extended fam) and then looked for Christmas cards...couldn't find any that I'm completely thrilled with, so I'll have to keep looking I guess! We may even do photo cards since we have that great family picture of us and the pets now!

Song-What they did was a new production, not re-make, the Sound of Music play, not the movie, on live television. So it was completely live on the East Coast which was cool, even if I live on the West. I love Carrie Underwood and now I want the soundtrack :)

That's crazy you're so busy!! Can't wait to see pictures of the soccer cake :)

Lynne-I hate dark lighting at restaurants too! So much of food is looking at it for me, so that bugs me to no end when that happens! Hope you find time to slow down and rest soon :)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm working for Rochelle today. It's the last week of school before the holidays, too. This time next week, we'll be starting to pack for our trip to Melbourne the next day. Hooray!

Songbird - I think you are busy enough to justify leaving the decorating of the school to someone else for the moment. I think sometimes we have to step back from things we normally do and admit that it's okay for us to take a break. Yeah, I don't understand why someone would read The Heir and not want to continue, but that's me. I am still receiving enthusiastic responses on both from other people, though, which is good. :)

Sarah - You have been busy. Can you find time to put your feet up for a bit?
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Groceries have been dropped off, and now, though it was shot with a 50mm narrow angle lens (to prevent comparisons with it's predecessor), here's the 2014 Audi R18 e-tron quattro:

http://sportscar365.com/wec/2014-audi-r ... -revealed/

The car is testing this week at Sebring, with a public reveal scheduled for Dec. 18th.

I haven't been up to much today, though I do expect to work on fan fic and some other stuff later.

I'll be back later and let you know of anything else I'll be doing or have done today :)