Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Today is our family business's last day of operation for this year, so we are going out to lunch to celebrate. There's a fantastic little restaurant not far from us. We went there last year, and they are seriously awesome! So looking forward to it!

Yes, Little Man got his report card. It was really, really good. Very high in English, high in everything else, except Phys Ed, where he got sound, but still high in effort. He also got a great commendation for his behaviour from his teacher.

I was also just notified about a new review for The Crown. It's fantastic! I've posted the link at Facebook, but I'll post it here http://www.compassbookratings.com/revie ... /view/1000 too in case you want to see it.

Songbird - that sounds like one heck of a dream! It's terrible when you wake up from a dream like that, isn't it? At least, when you do wake up, you finally realise it wasn't real.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Had a good appointment yesterday, and went out to get some stuff yesterday afternoon after I got back. I didn't do much afterwards--being out in the cold, and it being cold in the first place just totally messes me up--so after I ate dinner, I went to sleep.

But it is warming up in time for the weekend, and I'll try and work on fan fic this weekend and catch up on some other stuff.

And I also have this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk0H99VzfJs

Audi are making a much bigger song and dance about this car than any other racing car they came out with. Not even the R10--the first successful and one of the most successful diesel powered racing cars made--nor the R8, probably the most successful racing car ever built, or even the previous R18 e-tron quattro--first hybrid car to win Le Mans and a major racing championship--got this much press before the damned thing even got shown to the public, and that's still several days away.

Anyways, I don't know what else today holds yet, but hopefully no surprises.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

You may have read on Facebook that Harry the dog was attacked by two dogs when I took him for his walk yesterday. He seems okay. He had a puncture wound on one ear. I took him to the vet so they could check him and treat the ear properly. He doesn't like it being touched, but he doesn't seem too concerned with anything else. I think it stressed me more than him. It will be interesting to see how he acts when we walk past that same house this morning. I'm nervous about it, that's for sure!

Other than that, yesterday was good. I enjoyed our business break-up lunch. I had crab lasagne and a white chocolate and coconut slice. Yum!
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

It's my usual quiet Friday night, which I love because it's the only time I ever get the house to myself uninterrupted :) The cat is cuddled with me as I watch TV and think about wrapping presents for Jason while he's not around!

In other news, we're no longer cleaning the offices! They found a commercial cleaning service that can do so much more than we can, like polish and strip the floors..and come more frequently than once a week :) I'm rather relieved, since it means I get weekends off again instead of just Sundays.

Song-that sounds like a crazy dream!! I hope you're feeling better so you can sing next week!

I've never tried to make pizza in specific shapes before, but as I ponder the idea, it sounds fun! Good luck..take pictures :)

Lynne-ah, okay..that makes sense. Do you have family in Melbourne? I'm always thrown off with your school schedule since it's so different from schools here! But you're also in your summer, while we're in winter and the kids typically get two weeks off, longer if they're in uni.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I haven't been up to much today. It's snowing, but at least it's not insanely cold.

I'll probably work on fan fic at some point today/tonight, and do a few other things that I haven't gotten to work on much because of it being cold.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Yesterday wasa quiet Saturday and today is an equally quiet Sunday. I'm looking forward to doing as little as possible before we go to our in-laws' for dinner tonight.

Nothing bad happened when I walked Harry yesterday, but I was still nervous about it. i get the feeling I'll be the same today.

Sarah
- Hubby does have some family in Melbourne, but we haven't been able to get on to them to see if we can catch up. However, we will be catching up with a few of his friends. Yes, it is summer here. These are our summer holidays. It's been quite hot and sticky the past few days.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Yet another Audi video got released today reminding us what's supposed to be coming up on the 18th. Apparently Audi are counting on a lot of people not being patient over the public R18 launch. It's not like most of us need the patience of Griselda to wait a few more days.

Anyways, aside from me using one of my new favorite phrases, I'll be getting off line and taking a break in a while. I have some dishes to wash and other stuff that I'd like to work on before I return and work on fan fic and some other stuff.

Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Another busy week coming up. I'm working Monday night, which is a really good thing since we need the money. Tuesday is choir, Wednesday is the choir performance which will be broadcast on the radio, and Thursday is the kids' Christmas dinner at school. I did a practice run for the pizzas today. It went well. I bought a star-shaped cookie cutter last night. I already had one, but it was WAY too small. I went to the cooking shop and they had no cookie cutters. (shocking) But they suggested I try this cake decorating shop that I didn't even know existed! And they had the star shape. So I got that and tested it out today. MM won't eat the pizza's because they aren't the ones we always get at the store. He won't eat any pizza but THAT pizza. But Bug loved it. And I only did half a batch of dough and it was PLENTY. So I know it works and is good.
Then we took the kids to see Frozen and they LOVED it. It was really cute.

Lynne, how did he get attacked by the other dogs? Were they just loose? Are there no leash laws there? And how did you get him away from them? That would be so scary!!!
Yes, I tend to have very vivid and real-feeling dreams, but they are even crazier when I have a fever. But I always wake up thinking "Oh, I am so glad that was just a dream!!!" I've dreamed that my kids died. I've dreamed that I'm being chased by maffia types....I actually have that kind of dream a lot, where someone is after me. I've dreamed some pretty devastating stuff and the worst is that usually in the dream, I think "Oh I wish this was just a dream so I could wake up and it wouldn't have really happened" but it always feels so incredibly real and I don't know I'm dreaming. Last night I dreamed I was having a triple wedding with some friends of mine, though we were just renewing vows or something because I had just gotten married to hubs a couple of days before...and my mom was there...and Ashley Greene and Anna Kendrick were helping me go pee in the wedding dress. No idea why they were there...but the lock on the bathroom door didn't work and they both ended up coming in while I was trying to maneuver the dress so I could go.

Sarah, do you still have other cleaning jobs? You're not out of a job, right?

Have fun with the dishes, Sean. Want to come do mine next?
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I slept in again last night, so it looks like I'll have to work on fan fic later today or tonight. At least I got the dishes done and caught up on some other stuff.

And at least as far as temps go, at least after today/tonight the weather will hopefully take a turn for the better for a while.

But not having done much, I don't have much to talk about yet.

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Morning all!

It's been a quiet weekend, which is lovely and just what I've needed! Yesterday Jason and I went on a date night to a local pancake house and then went to the store to do a bit of shopping before driving around and looking at Christmas lights. There's a local house that has their lights choreographed to music even, so we spent a long time watching that :) Then we came back and watched Elf, which is positively one of my favorite Christmas movies!!

Today is my Mum's birthday and I'm hoping to go over and give her the presents we got for her (who doesn't love a bookstore gift card? ;) ) and hang out..I'm not sure what she wants to do!

Lynne-I saw that Harry got attacked, how awful!! I'm so sorry that happened :( I'm glad you're finding time to relax and hope your trip to Melbourne is a good one :) Boy does hot weather sound so nice...!

Song-you're smart to do a test run! They do sound delicious, yum :) I love pizza! Sounds like you have a busy week ahead, how's your voice? I've heard Frozen is adorable :) I love the snowman!

Oh goodness, my job is safe :) We are just getting so busy during the week that we're able to start being choosier with who we clean for..like we've also dumped the hoarder we cleaned for (yes, like an actual hoarder...<shudder>) because we've gotten so many new, nice clients :) And because our days are lengthening into more of a normal work day-7 or 8 hours, my boss thought it was nice if we got our weekends back...it just made sense!