Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Sean, you've been all alone all week! You poor thing. Where are the others? Slackers! It must be close to Christmas.

We had a great time in Melbourne. We went to the city, where the museum was having a James Bond exhibit. It was great! We also visited Old Melbourne Gaol, where a famous bushranger named Ned Kelly was hanged. They also did a mock 'arresting' of all the tourists, which was really fun. We were locked in a cell (only for a minute or two) and everything. We went to the RAAF Museum, which Little Man really enjoyed because he loves planes. We also visted heaps of friends and ran around all over the place doing heaps of stuff. We also went to a fantastic gelati shop and a great chocolate shop. I'm exhuasted, but it was worth it! :D
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Yeah, I've been super busy with getting the house ready for Christmas :) We had my best friend over Thursday and Jason's cousins over on Friday night! Plus with all the baking and wrapping that has to be happen, so lots going on :)

We're hosting Jason's family (both parents, though they're divorced) and his brothers for Christmas Eve which I'm nervous about, if only because the boys don't get along that well. But it is a relief not having to run around all day, normally we are jamming in his parents separately and church if we can get there.

Lynne-saw the pictures, looks like you guys had a great time!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm about a couple of hours away from my blood test stuff happening. I've been fasting since about 10:30 last night (and I didn't eat much yesterday--didn't feel like it), and all I have to do is make it though the next few hours, then I can finally get something to eat.

I have Man Lab with James May to watch tonight and I'll try and do a few other things. I'm hoping to have a long period of working on fan fic later today because I already got done with a lot of stuff this morning.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Well, it's Chrismas Eve here, people. I'll be making a Chocolate Caramel Lava Cake for tomorrow soon. Yum! We've also got to clean the house, as Christmas lunch is here tomorrow. All the shopping is done, thankfully. I did that yesterday morning. I hope I haven't forgotten anything. I hate going to the shops on Christmas Eve. It's always chaos.

Sarah - I hope your Christmas goes okay. Warring families are never fun. I'm fortunate that our family gets along so well. Yeah, we had a great time in Melbourne. :)
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Got a lot done this morning before my blood test at the hospital. It was a long journey--getting laundry and water from my parent's home, waiting at the hospital, going without something to eat for nearly 16 hours in total (including a couple of hours after I got out of the hospital), and being tired, but it's all over for now.

Now, I'll probably try and get some rest tonight before I get up and work on fan fic, and maybe play some VGs or a PC game on my brother's laptop, and watch some videos of an old Le Mans race.

So that's what I have planned for right now.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Whew, I am SO glad today's work day is over...4 houses took 9 hours (drive time and lunch too) and then I had one last errand to run before stopping by my parents' house to drop off gifts they had me pick up for them...I always seem to help them get at least one gift for the other person :) I call it my Christmas elfery!

I still have more wrapping to do tonight but that is at least relaxing :)

Lynne-that cake looked delicious!! Hope it tastes as good as it looks! Merry Christmas Eve!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Not very happy right now. Woke up to frozen pipes, wasted an entire morning on a glitchy PC game that I hope to work on tonight or tomorrow morning, it's freezing cold, I'm in a bad mood, and I wish that I could just go back to sleep. I hope that Christmas is better than today has turned out so far.

I don't really have any plans for today, I don't even expect to work on my fan fic today because if it being cold and miserable. Everything's been crap since I had my blood tests yesterday.

Hopefully may day will improve...

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm in a better mood now, but it's still insanely cold where I'm at. It's like the temperature isn't rising at all.

I'll probably be taking a rest for a while to try and warm up and later on I'll finish up some dish washing. At least tomorrow is supposed to be 15-20 degrees warmer than it is now.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Merry Christmas, everyone! It's Christmas morning here, and I just wanted to come here and say merry Christmas to all of my Lexicon friends. I'm a bit weary - Little Man had a bad night, which meant I did too - but I'll soldier on. Have a great day! :)
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Merry Christmas everyone :)

I've had a lovely morning with Jason and soon we will get ready and go see my parents for a while :)