Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi again everyone.

Grandma's spending at least tonight in hospital again--they (hospital) didn't fill out the paper work to have her released this morning.

I don't have too much planned for tonight, since I got almost everything done I wanted to earlier. Depending on how I feel in a while or how hungry I get (I wanna try some fish I got today), I might not work on it until possibly Tuesday night.

But at least I don't have too much more to do, just keep myself occupied until I decide to go to sleep.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Today I'm grocery shopping. I also have a podiatry appointment, as I've had sore feet and legs for a while and I'm hoping they can help fix them up. Unfortunately, something like that doesn't come under the government health care system so I'm going to have to pay and arm and a leg, but I'd rather that than go on being in pain.

Sarah - Working half days does help, doesn't it? Having an hour or two spare in the afternoon can make a lot of difference. I hope you catch up on all that accounting stuff.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I saw grandma in the hospital today. Her blood sugar is still pretty high, so she'll be there another day, probably two. Though I do want her home ASAP, one good thing about her being in the hospital is that we don't have to burn our wood stove and we can save some wood, and she's in a place that we know will be warm and comfortable.

Other than that, I do have Top Gear to watch tonight and a couple of other things, namely cleaning up some stuff in the living room between TG airings.

And I did get some fan fic done last night, but not a lot. I was pretty tired by the time I started working on it and ran out of steam pretty quickly. Hopefully if I decide to work on it tonight, I'll be able to make a lot more progress.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Quiet St. Patrick's Day :) It's not really a thing here unless you're traditionally Irish, though I do know of some people who make traditional meals like corned beef and cabbage. It mostly seems to be a big drinking party thing, honestly!

Lynne-only Saturdays are just half days, around 3-4 hours. Most of my cleaning days go for about 5-9 hours, depending on the day and the clients.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Went to the podiatrist yesterday. $180 later, I have a foot that's all taped up and have to go back in a week or so. It turns out I use the wrong muscle in my leg for walking, which is what is causing my pain. They should be able to design something that will help me use the right one and it should fix the problem.

I'm off to work for Rochelle today and I should be typesetting The Reign, so that's something to look forward to! :D

Sarah - Yeah, we don't do anything for St Pat's day. Some people here go insane.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Grandma's home. It took a while to get her out of the hospital, but she's home now, and just got home about 20 minutes ago. Brother now is getting ready to pick up her new medicine that her (presumably) new doctor wrote for her.

I was kinda worried for a while because my brother left to visit grandma at around noon, and I wasn't back home nor did he call until he and grandma got home. But at least nothing serious happened.

I did do a lot more work on fan fic than I did the previous night last night. Not quite as much as I wanted, but it was still progress. I'll probably try a stab at working on it later, finish up a PC game (that I would've finished this morning if the game didn't crash as I was nearly finished), and I can focus again on keeping the house in good shape and such.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Just a quick post today. It's normal Thursday here for me: helping with Little Man's swimming and proofing the copy of The Reign, which I typeset yesterday! Exciting!!! :D
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I only got up at around 6 this afternoon, but then again, I didn't get to sleep until 8 this morning and was repeatedly woken up by noise and stuff in the house.

We're trying to get grandma settled in and sort out stuff with her new medications and such, and I have a few things that I want to try and sort out tomorrow.

Other than that, I haven't had too much going on. I didn't work on fan fic last night, might try again tonight. I have something else I want to do too also.

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all!

I feel like the weeks are speeding up! It's already Wednesday, how did that happen? I'm pretty excited that I bought the movie Frozen yesterday but haven't found time to watch it with Jason yet. Hopefully this weekend.

Not much else going on, I re-read Sarah Dessen's The Moon and More and thought it was even better the second time around :) I love it when books do that!

Lynne-sorry about your leg, but glad they figured it out. Good luck with type setting!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Again, just a quick post. My mother fell out of bed on the weekend and now they think she has broken a rib and her pelvis. *sigh* Really not something I wanted to hear!
Last edited by Tornado on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.