Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

it's raining cats and dogs here, which is good, because we needed the rain. It's been very dry for a while now. They're also saying this could be our last good rain for a while as we are going back into drought. Rats.

I'll be working for our business this morning then doing some more editing this afternoon. *sigh*

Susan - Yes, the editing's for my business and I can choose what I edit, but when you've got someone saying, 'Can you edit my book?' and they sound desperate, and you know you've knocked back work before and it's then been six months before you've got another editing job it's a little difficult to say no. It's going to be good money, this one, because it's so long, and at least it's not offensive. I would refuse a book on those grounds. Many books in the editing phase get dull after a while anyway, especially if there's a lot of work to be done on them.
I think re-reading The Heir and The Crown is a good idea! :D
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I ended up staying up until almost 11:00 today because my brother was occupied with helping getting stuff ready for my grandma's appointment with her new doctor today.

But none the less I'm awake now and I have F1 practice later tonight. Also this weekend is the ACO/FIA WEC "Prologue" test at Paul Ricard Circuit in France. The three new factory LMP1 cars are there, including two examples each of the Audi R18 e-tron quattro, Porsche 919 hybrid and Toyota TS040 hybrid. Also, due to their car not set to be race ready until Spa in May, Rebellion Racing are running their 2013 spec Toyota-powered Lola LMP1 cars, and they're back to their old Red/White/Gold color scheme that existed before they got a Lotus sponsorship deal which resulted in Black/Gold/Red cars. The test takes place on Friday and Saturday.

I'll probably get back to work on my fan fic tomorrow night, then take Saturday night off to watch the F1 race, and on Monday I have to go to Jobs and Family Services to see about getting some food assistance stuff for at least until I get back to work.

Songbird: Yes, everyone's back home now, though after her hospital stay grandma's on all kinds of new medications.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

It's Saturday morning and the rain has gone. It fined up yesterday in the middle of the day, but then, just as it often does, it started bucketing the moment I walked out of the house to get Little Man from school. It rained so hard that there was no point trying to dodge puddles. They were everywhere. We had to walk straight through them. By the time we got home I had to pour the water out of my shoes!

Today Little Man's got swimming this morning and then we're going to my parents' place this afternoon, so it should be a reasonably easy day.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I just got up a little while ago and I didn't get to sleep again until about 11:00 this morning. I wish that summer would get here so I can get to sleep whenever I want, or that I get called back into work so I have a reason for changing my sleep schedule.

I don't have too much planned for tonight. I might work on fan fic later on, but I haven't decided yet. I really don't feel too well at the moment.

But other than that, I'm fine and at least the temperature warmed up, but it'll be cold again Saturday.

EDIT: Hi again everyone.

I'm about to have breakfast with F1 qualifying in about a couple of hours. Yeah, that's how late it is to be shown live on US TV and the race being on the other side of the world.

That, and breakfast stuff is the only thing I can think of eating right now.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Today our church is worshipping God by cleaning up the yard of one of our members. She's a single mum and life gets a bit tought for her sometimes. She also has WiFi sensitivity,so we'll all have our phones off so it doesn't bother her. Then Little Man has yet another birthday party this afternoon.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I've got the F1 race to watch later tonight--at 4:00 in the morning. That's because it's taking place in Malaysia, and with unpredictable weather.

Audi did top both sessions of the FIA WEC test this morning, though Porsche did run the fastest overall time--though Porsche never came close to matching their best time again, unlike Audi, who did get close to matching their best in both of today's sessions.

But other than that, I got the dishes washed and I have a few things to do after the F1 race ends as far as cleaning stuff up, after which point I'll probably be in bed until my parents come out tomorrow.

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Happy Birthday Marielle :)

My parents did drop off my groceries and I got some new Crystal Light stuff to try that I've never had.

After a while, I'll be getting back offline to take a nap and later on, after doing a few things, I'll be working on fan fic :)

Other than that, I don't have much to write about, though at least it's warmer out (and be careful if you have snow on the ground and it's sunny--that crap will damn near blind you, especially if you head indoors into a dimly lit room!), and sometime tomorrow, I'm probably headed to my local Jobs and Family Services deal to try and get some food assistance stuff for until I get back to work. Not a bit deal if I don't get it, but it'll still help a bit.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm working for Rochelle today and hoping to get all the corrections done on The Reign. We certainly need to get it done, as it's release date is getting closer every day. OOOOH, it's exciting! I can't wait for everyone to read the last book in the trilogy!
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

So I tried to post yesterday...but I don't think it likes it when I leave and come back, like leave my post for a few hours and then try to post...whoops. Anyway!

This weekend was a bit quieter than last, thank God, and I spent a lot of time with my Mom. Yesterday we went to a Christian owned craft store, Hobby Lobby, and spent a long time browsing. Today she helped me find good flip flops for our trip since I tend to live them during the summer months. So far the averages for Oahu are in the low 80s (F), which is what I like! I've also gone 'fake n baking' aka tanning to build up a base tan but I went too long today and my face resembles a tomato. Ugh.

I always say I'm going to take it easy on the weekends but it's so hard because I'm finally free from work and getting out away from the house and routine is so nice. I spend a lot of evenings reading and catching up various TV shows. Jason didn't feel like going out at all, so we ended up watching movies :)

Lynne[/b]-I always love hearing about your job! So you're editing a book for someone else and prepping for The Reign, is that right? Are you done type setting? What a cool way to worship God!

Song-I still can't believe that kid stole MM's bike and the Mom didn't want to believe you! Um, how else would the bike have gotten there? So crazy. It's nice to see Bug liking her harder work!

Jason had a hectic work week so he hasn't read much of THG, but I'm thinking I'll pack them for him on vacation if he doesn't finish before then. He's a very slow fiction reader which drives me crazy, but at least he's trying them :) He likes what he's read so far and I think he's like six chapters in.
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Finally got to go back to work today after having had the shingles for over a month. It was nice to get back to it. Or it will be when I see a paycheck!

Sarah, if you want to type a post and finish it later, try copy (ctr + c ...I don't know if Macs are different....do you have a mac?) before you hit submit. That way if you lose it, you can just hit paste (ctr + v) and submit it again without retyping it.
I saw your picture on FB! OUCH!! Is your whole body like that or just your face?
The mother's explanation was that some other kid on the playground could have come and gotten it from our house. Yes...because children routinely go around looking for open yards to steal bikes from. But at least the bike is home safe and sound and the kid did finally admit to taking it, even if he lied about why.

Lynne, I bet you are excited and probably a bit nervous about the book launch!! I can't wait for the release!
Did you get the boring anatomy book editing done?
What is WiFi sensitivity? I've never heard of that.
Signature artwork by TammyAZ