Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all!

I'm getting ready to go hang out with my Mom-today is the first day of the Farmer's Market so we're going to stop by there before running to a bank for Jason's Dad since he's so busy with the end of tax deadline right now and then find somewhere to enjoy the sun! Next week my boss loaded up the schedule since it's the last week before my vacation!

Last night we had a great date night with Jason's cousins/best friends. We went out to dinner to celebrate two of their birthdays and then walked around the park. It was nice :)

Lynne-oh I'm glad you're done with both, what a relief! What sort of things have you and Mister Man been doing during his break?
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I got done everything that I really wanted to get done last night aside from writing fan fic. Hopefully I'll have some time to work on that later tonight.

I have a sportscar race that I want to watch in the next few hours, then after that, I'll be trying to follow the NASCAR race online while working on finishing up a few things. Then maybe it'll be fan fic time.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey there, folks!

We have church this morning. We're talking about generosity, and we all have to be prepared with a story, poem or something that has inspired us to be generous. We're going to talk about how we have adopted a second boy through World Vision (yes Sarah, we decided to go ahead!) in the wake of all the support they lost recently.

This afternoon we'll be at my parents' place, so that should be relaxing.

Sarah - we haven't done a great deal. We went to the movies and also to Mt Nebo on Friday. Other than that, not much yet. We're going to the musuem tomorrow and then out with friends on Wednesday and Thursday. Friday is Good Friday, so that will be church and making hot cross bun day! I'm glad you had a nice date night. They're always great, aren't they?
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I didn't quite get done with everything I wanted to do last night, but I'm in a good position to get that dealt with today.

My parents are due out later today, and I have some stuff to look up later on and then I'll be able to work on fan fic and stuff like that.

Either my anxiety meds are kicking in or something, but I do feel a lot better the past couple of days especially. I just have more energy and I've been sleeping better.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Rochelle's just moved house, so I'm going over to help her unpack today. Her new home has what we call a 'granny flat', that is, an independent, self-contained living area apart from the main house. Her granny flat is quite large and that's where the business will be located. It's great for her as she's wanted to get the business out of her main house for some time. It should be quite a nice setup.

The Reign
hasn't gone up on Amazon yet. I'm assuming this means there's a problem with it. We had a problem getting The Crown up to. I hope she can fix it. I hope she has time to fix it!
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all :)

Today we unexpectedly went to the spring fair. We hadn't planned on it with the trip being so soon but the weather was gorgeous for it for once, around 70 degrees, which is unusually nice for this time of year, so we decided to go. My Mom tagged along and took lots of pictures :) Of course the whole reason to go to the fair is for the food, so we enjoyed ice and scones as well as the sun. Tonight I'm working on cleaning out Jason's office. It's been the catch-all since the move, so there is a TON of stuff in there we need to go through and get rid of. I think we'll definitely be having a yard sale this summer I think!

Lynne-yes, date nights are great. We don't get to have them with our friends who have kiddos too often, so it's always a good treat. What are your plans for the coming week? I'm glad MM liked the Lego movie!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Slept in again last night and this morning, so I have some catching up to do. Hopefully I can get it done this morning and today. Not too much to get caught up on, but it'll be a bit time consuming.

I do plan on working on fan fic and playing a PC game later tonight if I get the chance, as well as watch a couple of videos later on.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

We helped Rochelle unpack quite a few boxes at her place yesterday. It felt good to help. On the 'I've done a stupid thing' front, I discovered that the reason The Reign hasn't gone up on Amazon as an ebook is because I forgot to upload the metadata (that's all the information on it). Idiot! That meant about five books didn't go up. Now Rochelle has to fix it, but can't until she can access the work computer, which is still at her old house. I guess we all make mistakes.

Sarah - glad you enjoyed the spring fair on a lovely day. :)
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I slept in last night, but I got everything done yesterday that I wanted to get done aside from 1-2 very minor things.

To be honest, right now, I don't really feel good. Hopefully when one of my brothers gets up, I'll be able to take a nap and try and shrug off this headache.

After that, I do expect to work on fan fic and a PC game later on today/tonight. But other than that, I'm fine aside from not feeling too good and it being cold and snowy.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

We're going to make some more hot cross buns this morning, inbetween Little Man spending some time with my father so that I can get some work done, and then going to a friend's house this afternoon, so that I can get some more work done. Hopefully, I'll get a lot done today.