Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Postby missp » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:29 am

Hi, Y'all! :wave: I've been away from writing for farrrrr too long! I'm ready to get back into my fanfics! Any great new recs?
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know

Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Postby Tornado » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:06 pm

Most of the new ones I'm reading are not complete yet. I've got about three of them I'm following at the moment, but there updated once a month, if I'm lucky, so maybe I should recommend them until they're done!
Tornado
La Push Lover

Postby missp » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:39 am

I know what you mean! I have several that I was reading that never were completed. It's such a let-down. As an author, I don't begin posting my stories until I am well into one and am totally committed to finishing it. I have one that I started way back in 2011 that I put on the back-burner while completing the ordination process with my church. Life has gotten so crazy busy that writing has taken a sad back seat. I really want to get back into it because I really enjoy it, and I have so many plot-bunnies hopping around in my head, that it's just a must! :write:
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know

Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Postby Tornado » Tue May 06, 2014 5:06 pm

Yes, I usually try and write the entire story before I even post. I do make sure I know where I'm going with it.

Having said that, I can remember I've got one that I haven't put 'complete' on that I should have.
Tornado
La Push Lover

Previous

Return to In the Twilight Zone