Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I watched the rain delayed NASCAR race last night and I went to sleep soon afterwards.

I have plans on finishing up looking up some Audi stuff today and working on fan flc later. So I have a day full of stuff I want to do. At least I'm feeling a lot better now than I did yesterday or last night.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Today's Hubby's birthday, and we have already given him his new Google Nexus present. He's charging it up at the moment.

Today should be a nice day. Apart from putting one load of washing through, I have to do some baking this morning and then this afternoon we are going to my in-laws' for cake. Then tonight we're getting indian food for dinner, so ordering out. I love birthdays!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Caught the NASCAR race last night and now I'm waiting for my parents to come out and visit. I also also still have pork chops left over from last night that I'll be making for dinner tonight at some point.

Here's the newest, and very high quality, video of the Le Mans spec Audi R18 at Monza:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYLmEadKmCw

I have plans on working on fan fic and stuff later on, and the past few days have been pretty good for me.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

It's back to just Sean and me for a bit ...

Normal school week this week. Rochelle doesn't have any work for me today, which is probably a good thing, being book launch week. I have enough stuff to do preparing for the launch. However, there could be a slight problem. Because there have been so many public holidays over here lately, we're a little concerned that The Reign might be a bit late from the printers. We're hoping that it will be here by Friday. If you're a praying person, could you pray that it will be? Thanks!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I hope that everyone is staying safe from the severe weather where it is or forecasted.

I don't have many plans for today aside from looking up some stuff and watching some videos later today. I have plans on working on some fan fic tonight and keeping an eye on the weather in the regions where it's going to get pretty nasty based on what I've heard. Stay safe everyone.

Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Hi! I am not sure what news I have to share...the kids have vacation at the moment, so there are no school stories or anything. We just celebrated Kings Day, though...lots of orange. The kids are staying with my inlaws until tomorrow because I worked today. OH!! There's a Twilight Eclipse bad lip reading video out...soooo funny. I don't remember how to post links, but if you search for bad lip reading Twilight, it should come up. So much fun.
I also had my performance evaluation at work today. Apparently I'm a model employee except I'm too slow. I'm always on time, and I work hard and independently, I make very few mistakes, and I get along with everyone. So I just need to improve my time. I'm really bad about it because I HATE hitting the "skip" button when I can't find an item. It's like a failure to me, so I spend a ton of time looking for things that aren't where they are supposed to be, while other people just immediately skip to the next item if they don't find something right away. It's not in my nature to give up that quickly, and I know that every time I hit "skip" someone ELSE has to go find that item and it's such a waste of time for them, when usually the missing item is just on the wrong shelf if you just look in the immediate area. It may take you 30 seconds or even a minute longer to find it, but it saves the supervisors time walking back and forth, only to find it on the shelf above where it's supposed to be. It annoys me that my average time is so much higher than other people's because if EVERYONE looked for themselves, my time would be more average and it would save the company time in the long run. Oh well...they aren't upset with me about it, so it's not necessarily a BAD thing, but it's frustrating for me.

Lynne, I know I get a free copy of The Reign, but I want you to get the sales. I'll buy a copy and then give one to someone who wouldn't otherwise buy a copy. That way you still get the sale, plus it reaches someone who wouldn't otherwise read it if they had to buy a copy.

Sean, I'm so glad you got the car fixed! That should make it easier on you!
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey all!

I did lots of book launch stuff yesterday and the jigsaw puzzle I did of a page in The Reign has arrived, so that's one less thing to worry about. Now I've just got to hope that the books arrive! Rochelle didn't give me an update yesterday, so I'm hoping that no news is good news.

Susan - I hate work performance reviews! But they are a help, I guess. Oh, aren't you a good girl for supporting me like that! :)
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I just got up. I went to sleep last night at 5:00am and got up just past noon. I have more of the usual stuff planned for today: looking up stuff, watching stuff, working on fan fic, etc.

Right now, our creek is about 3/4 full of water. That's how much it's rained here, though the sun wants to come out now.

I'll keep everyone posted on what's going on with me today.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

THE REIGN IS HERE!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!

I'm working for Rochelle for only a couple of hours this morning (she can't afford to pay me any more than that) and I will collect my copies then. I'm so relieved! I was really worried that it wouldn't be here in time for the weekend. That's the major problem done and dealt with, anyway.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Aloha everyone!!

I'm back, safe and sound! The initial flight was a bit nerve wracking but I managed okay by watching movies on the flight. The trip itself was wonderful, so much fun and very warm. I loved spending all the time with Jason and being able to shop :) We toured the USS Arizona Memorial, which was our entry into World War II. We also went to a traditional luau as well as the zoo and the aquarium. It was nice to get out to the beach and enjoy the ocean, which were actually warm and it's such a difference from the Northwest!

I found The Fault in Our Stars in paper back at the mall and read it on the plane, where I teared up. It was written SO well, I'm glad I read it. I saw the trailer on Youtube and definitely want to see it!

Lynne-Congrats on the book launch and I hope it goes well! I admire your desire to keep this place going. It's a very special place to me and I'm glad it's still around.

Song-It's good to see you around. Hope you feel better! How are the kids doing on holiday?

Hi Tonise!!! Good to see you around! So ordination means you'll eventually be a pastor, right?