Twilight Australia Convention--December 2008

Events and Appearances relating to the Twilight Saga

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Twilight Australia Convention--December 2008

Postby Pel » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:22 pm

The link to this convention is below. Please be advised that this is an unofficial convention and it is not sponsored by Little Brown, Stephenie, Summit, or the Lexicon. That is not to say it is bad, just that we are not making an official endorsement, we are announcing its existence.

http://www.twilightaustralia.net/convention/
Image
User avatar
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:20 pm

Re: Twilight Australia Convention--December 2008

Postby Spark » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:23 pm

Awwe maan! I wish they would organise one for New Zealand!!
Image
User avatar
Spark
Wandering Through Town
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:43 pm
Location: Christchurch, NZ

Re: Twilight Australia Convention--December 2008

Postby Miista Cullen » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:32 am

Spark wrote:Awwe maan! I wish they would organise one for New Zealand!!


Yes, I feel sorry for my home country, New Zealand, as it does not get as much attention than Australia.

I wish they brang a Twilight convention to Brisbane. I made a big post about this within the Blog section of the Lex ^_^ I hope it inspirers the people who hold these conventions!
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
User avatar
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast

Re: Twilight Australia Convention--December 2008

Postby ShinyVolvoDriver » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:21 am

Miista Cullen wrote:
Spark wrote:Awwe maan! I wish they would organise one for New Zealand!!


Yes, I feel sorry for my home country, New Zealand, as it does not get as much attention than Australia.

I wish they brang a Twilight convention to Brisbane. I made a big post about this within the Blog section of the Lex ^_^ I hope it inspirers the people who hold these conventions!


Miista, turns out they are (finally) bringing a Twilight event to Brisbane! :D I'm from there as well, and am SO sick of having to travel to Sydney or Melbourne for events! Anyway, here's the link to the TwiTour event, to be held in October 2009:

http://thehubproductions.com/twilight-t ... /Home.html

Guests confirmed so far are Peter "Carlisle Cullen" Facinelli, Chaske "Sam Uley" Spencer, and Tinsel "Sam's Emily" Korey... with more to be announced apparently :D I'm on a mission to get Charlie Bewley to Australia... fingers crossed... because he's 100% adorable, plus we need some Volturi representation at Tour! :D

But yeah the Tour sounds pretty awesome. $80 for the basic day ticket will get you general seating for the day's events, which will include 1 hour talks/Q&A's with the guests (at last year's Con, these were HYSTERICAL!), plus the chance for photo ops and signatures with the guests, as well as auctions, trivia, and plenty of merch from the dealers. I recommend saying hey to Darren from Gifts For The Geek, he rocks... XD There's special VIP and Platinum tickets for the Tour as well, which get you dinner with the guests and a cocktail party the night before... from all accounts, anyone who's ever been VIP at a Hub event has said it's totally worth it and they'll never go back to daytickets. So yeah, just letting you know... XD Hope to see you there!

xoxo Alissa
Image
User avatar
ShinyVolvoDriver
Wandering Through Town
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:37 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Re: Twilight Australia Convention--December 2008

Postby Miista Cullen » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:25 am

ShinyVolvoDriver wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote:
Spark wrote:Awwe maan! I wish they would organise one for New Zealand!!


Yes, I feel sorry for my home country, New Zealand, as it does not get as much attention than Australia.

I wish they brang a Twilight convention to Brisbane. I made a big post about this within the Blog section of the Lex ^_^ I hope it inspirers the people who hold these conventions!


Miista, turns out they are (finally) bringing a Twilight event to Brisbane! :D I'm from there as well, and am SO sick of having to travel to Sydney or Melbourne for events! Anyway, here's the link to the TwiTour event, to be held in October 2009:

http://thehubproductions.com/twilight-t ... /Home.html

Guests confirmed so far are Peter "Carlisle Cullen" Facinelli, Chaske "Sam Uley" Spencer, and Tinsel "Sam's Emily" Korey... with more to be announced apparently :D I'm on a mission to get Charlie Bewley to Australia... fingers crossed... because he's 100% adorable, plus we need some Volturi representation at Tour! :D

But yeah the Tour sounds pretty awesome. $80 for the basic day ticket will get you general seating for the day's events, which will include 1 hour talks/Q&A's with the guests (at last year's Con, these were HYSTERICAL!), plus the chance for photo ops and signatures with the guests, as well as auctions, trivia, and plenty of merch from the dealers. I recommend saying hey to Darren from Gifts For The Geek, he rocks... XD There's special VIP and Platinum tickets for the Tour as well, which get you dinner with the guests and a cocktail party the night before... from all accounts, anyone who's ever been VIP at a Hub event has said it's totally worth it and they'll never go back to daytickets. So yeah, just letting you know... XD Hope to see you there!

xoxo Alissa


Laugh.Out.Loud. I heard about that. I was going to go, but none of the main stars were there, so it was not worth it for me. However, did you attend to it? If so, how was it and did you like it?
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
User avatar
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast


Return to A Drive in the Aston Martin

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest