Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

I had a good day yesterday and got a lot done. I worked for our business in the morning and did some work on what I'm talking about at the school next week. Then I spent some time with my cousin and last night she and I went to a combined Mary Kay (make up) and Norwex (cleaning goods) party. I couldn't justify spending money on the make up, but I quite like the idea of trying Norwex and seeing if I can lessen the use of chemicals in the house. It's something that does concern me, and I want to try it. We'll see how it goes.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

It's a very Twilight sort of day for me since Jason is out so I thought I'd enjoy watching BD 1 Extended Edition and now I'm watching the commentary with Bill Condon. I didn't realize the used copy I bought still had the digital copy with it, score! Now it's one more thing I can listen to while cleaning :)

I've sort of spammed the HH Sisters wall tonight, sorry, but it's been fun going back and enjoying the Saga again!

Lynne-hopefully your Aunt continues to improve!! I love Mary Kay but the products are expensive. Norwex I've only heard of a bit..one of our clients has their mop and I'll use it when I'm at their house. It's quite handy!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Really angry right now. Hubby tried something new with the modem for our upstairs computers yesterday and now they won't connect to the internet. Fortunately, I can use the downstairs work ones, but I don't like doing that, so spent the last 15 minutes typing a post on my phone only to find that it wouldn't upload. I'm now on the downstairs computers. I hate this internet crap.

Today my cousin (the one who lives in a place called Dalby) is coming down to Brisbane with her dad to stay in a motel for a few days so that they can be near the hospital (my aunt is her dad's wife). So they are coming here for dinner tonight. My other cousin, who is staying with me, will be here also (she is their sister/daughter) and my parents and brother will also be coming. I'm going to cook a lasagne and hopefully it will all go well!

Sarah - I've been enjoying your Twilight reminiscences on Facebook. Keep it up!
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Today Rolph decided to get us up at 7am and neither of us could get back to sleep so we ended up going for pancakes and then to the Farmers Market :) I also got to re-join the city library since we're finally back in city limits (as opposed to the county one, which I've always been a member of) and they have a much better stock of books, I'm guessing because their funding isn't as spread out as the county (which is spread over several cities), so I got a few books. It's been ages since I've went back and read the Ender's Game series and they actually had them in stock.

Jason and I upgraded to newer iPhones today for free but it took a lot longer than expected to get things switched over which was annoying since it was so pretty outside but we're both happy with them.

Lynne-glad I'm not an annoyance. It's been fun getting to discuss all the random stuff I think of while enjoying the Saga!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I cleaned up some stuff around the house and did the morning routine with grandma.

My parents will be out later and my little brother will be leaving for a while to help my father with putting up shingles at my parent's home. Lots of cool stuff happening today. Audi already are fastest at the Le Mans test and lead session 1 by a considerable margin and seem to be having a pretty good test.

I'll be looking up some stuff this morning and keeping tabs on the NASCAR race today, and tonight I'll hopefully be working on some gaming, looking up some Audi stuff and fan fic.

I actually feel kinda giddy and energetic right now, hopefully that'll help me with tonight's plans.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I'm working for our business today and my cousin is going home this morning, so everything will be back to normal by midday. I don't think there will be anymore people staying here in the near future. I think I need a bit of a break though, so it's probably a good thing.

I've tried to 'boost' one of the posts on my Facebook author page (the one about the anniversary) by paying Facebook. So far there hasn't been much of a response, although it's supposed to have reached thousands. We'll see what happens.

Sarah - At least you made the most of your early morning! :)
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

It's a really quiet weekend for me since all of my friends are busy with their own stuff so I've had more time than usual on my hands. It's not a bad thing, just really weird for me!

With all of my free time, I've managed to convince Jason to go to Forks with me, since I first went there with an ex right after I read the books in 2010 and again the next summer with my former best friend who never talks to me anymore..I need a re-do! It's about 3.5-4 hours away and a gorgeous drive. We thought we'd take the dog, who would love to frolic on First Beach in La Push :)

Lynne-I've decided to dive back into writing my (possible) novel..who do you recommend I read to keep the creative juices flowing? I always get inspired by re-reading the Saga of course and the more I read of Robin Jones Gunn, the more I love how she balances real life and spiritual life stuff.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm up early this morning. Last night I got some pretty good sleep, thanks to my fan that I'll be taking to bed with me until we get the AC installed in our room.

Audi had a good test at LM yesterday. Lead the morning session and set the third best time in the combined table for the sessions.

Today I'll be looking up some stuff, watching some videos, and trying to do some gaming and fan fic work. Not to mention staying cool in such a humid environment.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Hi all. I went to the choir festival yesterday here in town. It was kind of different being a spectator instead of a performer, but it was fun.
Bug got one of those looms with the elastic bands for her birthday and we have been making tons of bracelets and watching videos, etc. She is LOVING it. They have a student teacher in her class and tomorrow is her last day, so Bug is making a bracelet for her.

Lynne, I've shared your post. It didn't show up on my newsfeed, but when you said it here, I went and looked it up and shared it. I'll try to remember to share it a few more times. June 8th is my best friend's birthday, so it should be an easy date for me to remember.
Does everyone leaving mean your Aunt is better?

Sarah, how exciting to go to Forks!! I'd love to go there someday.

Sean, did they get the shingles done?
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

It's back to normal here now, with just grocery shopping and a lot of catchup stuff to be done today. Fortunately, our computer is working at the moment. It's been crashing almost constantly and Hubby is trying to work out what's wrong with it.

Sarah - You are so lucky to be going to Forks! I'd like to get there one day, but I can't imagine it would be Hubby's destination of choice! When it comes to reading pick a book in the genre in which you are trying to write. Favourite books are good or google the genre and see what comes up.

Susan - thanks for sharing. It does help a lot. My aunt is certainly a lot better than she was. She is still in hospital though, and they haven't yet decided what they are going to do with her.