Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Hey folks!

Little Man had a great time on his excursion. He said it was the best day of his life!!!!!!! At least, until the next one. ;)

I edited another book for Rochelle yesterday and managed to get this one done in one day. I like this author. She writes historical romances based on her own family's history. This latest one was just as enjoyable as her others have been.

Susan - I wish I could help you eat that cake, but it's a bit far to come! Yes, sitting in the sun is a good thing in a Brisbane winter.

Fifi - it can be arduous. Depends on the book! Glad to hear you had a nice week with your dad. I hear Scotland's weather is quite good at the moment.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

A time has been set for my outing, which will be Friday at 1:00. It'll be to the bird sanctuary, library and some place to eat. As for today, I slept in, and it was the best sleep I've had in a while. I've been dealing with neck pain since earlier this year, but changing how I've slept seems to have helped quite a bit.

I go into work at 9:00 tomorrow and work until 2:00. That's the longest day of work there since I started back. At least it'll be cooler outside and we'll have a fan in the office when I go back in tomorrow. And from looking at the Weather Channel, it'll mostly be cool though the next week or so.

Fi Fi: You sound sorta familiar. I know that you used to post here, and I know that you're a member of the HH FB page, but I don't really recognize you off the top of my head. Have we talked on FB recently? Just curious because it sounds like we ran into each other there before :)

Anyways, about the cats, we actually have several, and we also feed one of our neighbor's barn cats when he comes around. As far as my kittens, I'm sure that Snowball is a boy, but I'm not so sure about Jade. She looks like she's a girl, but at the same time she might be a male because of the fact that she looks sorta like having something that Snowball has--I won't comment on cat anatomy any further ;) And we've had cats that we thought were boys and girls and got named before we found out their true gender.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Today was nice short day, with only 3 cleans instead of the usual 4, so I was able to come home and take a nice long nap. I helped Jason bake cookies for a work function tomorrow and it's fun to have an excuse to bake again, while getting to sample a few cookies of course ;)

I found out my sister is coming up the week of my birthday, which is a happy surprise because she's bringing my 4 year old niece with her of course :) Jason and my parents took the day off as well so we can all hang out as a family. I'm thinking I might want to go to the zoo if the weather is nice because playing with my niece is always great.

Song-your reasons are precisely why I don't bake that much..because I always want to eat it all! Day trips are really nice :) How is choir going?

Fifi- Scotland sounds so exotic to my American ears! I clean houses for a living with a friend from high school, it's a teeny tiny business with just 3 of us, one of them being my pregnant boss, so getting time off is a nice treat :) I'm so glad to see old faces back on the Lex! I discovered it in 2012 when my friend that liked Twilight abruptly stopped talking to me. I'm currently re-reading MS and TW, which is fun!

Lynne-should we start a discussion thread? Where?
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I'm working for our business today. It's a nice way to spend a Friday, because I get the afternoon free. I've started reading a book called The Selection, which is one of the latest things in YA apparently. So far I'm enjoying it.

Sarah - a discussion thread on what was wrong with Eclipse? I think there's already one here somewhere ...
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I got though today in one piece and had some fun at work. And yes, the fan helped out a lot, as well as just better weather overall.

I have my outing to look forward to tomorrow, and I hope that I get some photos of barn owls. For tonight, I'll be making pork chops again--it's either use them or lose them IMO. I'll also be trying to keep myself entertained with gaming and looking up stuff. Saturday night I think might be the best time for fan fic.

Other than that, things have been great today.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

The girl I was supposed to hang out with tonight cancelled but I'm not too upset since we decided we should all do a group date to a new restaurant tomorrow night :) I love that we have Jason's married cousins to hang out with every once in a while.

Lynne-I meant for specifically for our little read along :) I love the occasional afternoon off.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

It's Saturday here and we have no plans at all, which is unusual after the last few weeks. It will be nice not to do very much. Maybe i can finish reading The Selection. I think I'm starting to become obsessed, but I'll see how it ends before I confirm that. Although I'm pretty sure there's more than one book. It better not end like Allegiant did!

Sarah - well, there are sections here for reading all the books too, but you know that. That's where you go the questions from. I'd already answered all of them. I can probably look for my answers ...
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I just got back from my outing, got a ton of library books, and finally saw a barn owl up close. One was sleeping I think in her enclosure, and another was out on a display, but the Ohio Bird Sanctuary has the oldest barn owl that's believed to be in captivity at present. She's 26 years old and she's sorta the mascot of the Sanctuary. I also got some barn owl booklets and photos, and took some photos of my own. I also got a couple of stuffed barn owl plushes and this is a place I'd love to go back to when I have more money.

Other than that, I don't really know what I wanna do today. I do hope that my brother is in the mood for getting something later. If not, I'll wait and make my own pizza tonight. I just had a blast today :)

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'll be able to get my barn owl pics from my friend later on. Once I link to them, I think that you'll like them. I might post them in their own album on my FB page. I'm still on a pretty big high from yesterday.

It's supposed to be stormy and rainy tonight and Sunday, and that also means that the NASCAR races at Indy are under threat from rain. But that doesn't really bother me too much. Tornado threat isn't very high, though wind and hail might be.

I'll just be passing the time today with some gaming and possible fan fic. Nothing major :)

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Today we have a quiet Sunday after a quiet Saturday. Nothing to do today but buy some fruit and veggies and go to the in-laws' for dinner.

Another author is supposed to be calling me today so I can give her some ideas for getting out there and telling people about her book. Rochelle suggested it. At least that means that Rochelle must think I'm doing an okay job at that myself!