Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Trying to make up for my absence by posting two days in a row :)

Last night was the first Seahawks pre-season game and we lost, which was sad, but it's also when the team tries out the new people they signed over the summer, so the guys are new. We had Jason's Dad over for dinner so he could watch with us, though he's the one that brought pizza :)

Lynne-that sounds really interesting! Have fun at the Ekka :) Are there rides and such?
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I haven't felt well all week and I've been pretty off and on ill and tired. Hopefully things will improve this weekend.

I haven't been sleeping well either and I also hope that changes this weekend.

Other than that, I'd like to do some gaming and fan fic work this weekend. Maybe that'll help with how I've been feeling.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

We had a good day yesterday at the Ekka, although it was exhausting. Yes, Sarah, there were rides. Lots of them! Little Man went on the dodgems and a motorcycle ride. He also put the ball in the mouth of the clowns and tried kicking a soccer ball to get a prize. He didn't quite do it, but he came close. I got a sample bag with heaps of goodies for the kitchen and we saw people diving from 25 metres and also when they were on fire, which was cool. We watched French Bulldogs and Australian Cattle Dogs being judged and watched some shows in the big ring. It was a fun but full day.

Today we are celebrating my MIL's birthday, which was last Monday. We'll be going there this afternoon and taking some cake with us. So there are a few things to do today, like buying her a present and a few other things. Hopefully it will all be good.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm feeling a bit better today, but I still feel out of it and sorta lack energy. At least the sleep aid helped when I tried to go to sleep this morning.

As for tonight, I'll figure out what I'll be doing when I get to that point. I have no set plans for tonight really.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

I've recently discovered Amazon Prime and having lots of fun marathon-ing reality shows :) I also hung out with a girlfriend and watched a movie. I love my quiet weekends.

Lynne-that sounds like a lot of fun! I love stuff like fairs :) Such a good time for family. Have fun with your MIL :)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

We had a good time celebrating with my MIL last night. We bought her one of those electronic picture frames. You know the ones that scroll through photos constantly. She loves it! Then we had yummy cake.

Today I'm doing some more editing work for Rochelle. The book I'm doing at the moment is quite entertaining, so that's good.

Sarah - yeah I love the Ekka. It's always great fun every year. Yes, quiet weekends are good too!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm pretty exhausted right now. Got up at 4:30, moderated at a racing forum, followed proceedings in a NASCAR and sports car race, got some groceries, including some phenomenal Greek and poppy seed dressing (I wanted peppercorn and grabbed the poppy seed stuff my mistake), and helped my mom wash some cats.

After the NASCAR race is over, I'll probably be headed to bed for a while.

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Chicken sandwiches with Greek and Sweet Poppyseed dressing: excellent.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I got quite a bit done yesterday. Now I'm worried about running out of work to do, especially since Rochelle is due to have her fourth child any day now and will probably be out of action for a bit after it. I hope I still have a bit of money coming in.

I only have grocery shopping to brighten my day today. Not much else on. But that's fine. A quiet day is good at the moment.
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Today it hit 95 degrees, which is really really hot for here, as you all know from reading the Saga, so a lot of people are melting in the heat :) It was hard to clean in but thankfully most of my houses today had air conditioning, which was so nice and so needed. I think the weather is supposed to cool back down into the 80s this week, which is much more manageable :)

Lynne-I didn't realize Rochelle is pregnant! So is my boss :) She's due the 29th and is having a little boy.