Heroes--TV Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Heroes--TV Series

Post by Twilight<3 »

Last season, we already found out she had more than one personality. I forget what the other one's name is, though. And I don't think everyone will become villains. There has to be some sort of balance. Someone said they thought Peter would turn evil but I really don't see it. I think he will probably battle Sylar in the end. And the thing with Suresh, I don't think that shows him turning evil but showing that more people will be able to have power - which is how, I'm guessing, Ando gets his power.

However, with all that power, you are bound to become corrupt, so, who knows, perhaps everyone will turn evil with a person here or there. I'm still pretty stubborn on Peter not becoming evil or maybe that's just me hoping he won't. I would love to see a battle between Peter and Sylar, though. My two favorite characters. :)

And... wait, Noah and Sylar are going to be partners now? o_O Did I get that right?
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Twilight<3 wrote:And... wait, Noah and Sylar are going to be partners now? o_O Did I get that right?
What the heck is happening to our Sylar :( ?! First it seemed he was going...soft, but then he regained his villainy, bloody-thirstiness, but looking at the next episode...."If I'd known you were coming, I would have made more." Wtf??? I worry.

The rest of the episode...this whole Nikki/Tracy/Jessica thing is getting too weird for me. But hey, two Peters in one room? I liked that. ;) ....SO MUCH happened in this episode!! I'm still tired of Claire. Gah! I wish she could just die already! Sadly, we'll be forced to see whatever stupid thing she does next.

What did everyone else think of this episode?
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
jetkitty
Settled in Forks

Post by jetkitty »

I missed like half of the dialogue in the show cuz of outside distractions but the fact that there were two Peters at the same time? loved! :mrgreen: super cool move btw when Future Peter pushes Present Peter out of Jesse's body.(Wonder where that power comes from) As for Sylar, he always makes me crack up with his random accents.
And what did this Zimmerman dude do? make Nikki clones? siriusly?
"For diamonds do appear to be just like broken glass to me" - Panic At The Disco
"I will love you, until the day I die"- Jesse Tuck
"Look after my heart-- I've left it with you."- Edward Cullen
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I'm just not feeling Hero's this season. However Chapter 3 was better than Ch 1 and Ch. 2.

p.s. P!ATD Rocks!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
jetkitty
Settled in Forks

Post by jetkitty »

spookybell wrote:I'm just not feeling Hero's this season. However Chapter 3 was better than Ch 1 and Ch. 2.

p.s. P!ATD Rocks!
Last season was sorta like wth? but i blame the writers strike so this season is starting to look up and im just hoping that everything just gets better. right now the only things that are bugging me is the Nikki clones and Mohinder wanting to do more than answer phones.

And yes yes they do. Go Rock Band Tour woot! I <3 Ryan and Bden!
but Ryden does not exist!
"For diamonds do appear to be just like broken glass to me" - Panic At The Disco
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Oh, wow. I absolutely loved this episode. I mean, it was Peter for like half the time! What could you not love about that? :lol: But I agree with whoever said that it was awesome when Future Peter pushed Peter out of Jesse's body. Milo is an incredible actor because Future and Present Peter really do seem to have two different personalities. You can just feel it through the essence he gives off.
jetkitty
Settled in Forks

Post by jetkitty »

Am i the only loser who loled at the fact that Peter was in the body of a guy named Jesse? ... Gilmore Girls... Jess.... (Milo was the only reason i watched GG... those women gave me a headache..)
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Twilight<3 wrote:Oh, wow. I absolutely loved this episode. I mean, it was Peter for like half the time! What could you not love about that? :lol: But I agree with whoever said that it was awesome when Future Peter pushed Peter out of Jesse's body. Milo is an incredible actor because Future and Present Peter really do seem to have two different personalities. You can just feel it through the essence he gives off.
Very true. In truth, future Peter scares me a little bit. Present Peter is already incredibly intense, but future Peter is on a whole other level. It's crazy...but HOTT!!

Stacy, you aren't feeling Heroes this season? I feel you, or more that I understand why you'd feel that way, but I love this season. It's way more "in your face", but I kind of like it. What I don't like is this weird Sylar we're getting. He's contemplating good and that's not VERY unhappy-making! He needs to be the ruthless psychopathic killer we all know and love. I guess they're just trying to make him more dynamic...but who needs dynamics when we have cold-blooded murder!! Mwah haha! :twisted:
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Oh my god! This episode was AMAZING! Do you really think future Peter was evil? I think that he couldn't help himself and he just made the wrong decision, but I don't think he's evil. I think Claire, Daphne, and that one guy is evil.

Ugh, Mohinder's skin makes my skin crawl. *shudder* That was just disgusting, especially in the future. It was all peeling off and.. ugh. Haha

Ah, and the whole thing with Adam was just pure... I don't even know. I can't describe it. It was orgasmic (okay, I don't mean that in a dirty way - it's just the best word I could come up with that described how amazing it was). :lol: I knew that was going to happen. When I saw they were digging at a grave, I immediately said, "ADAM!" And then I just knew his eyes were going to be closed and then he would open them and make a grab at Hiro. But then, the best line, "Hiro, you son of a b*tch." *sighs in satisfaction* HAHA! I don't know why I loved that line so much.

But, do you think Peter actually killed Nathan or did he stop in time to save him? :shock: Perhaps, Linderman will heal him again. And, ah, Peter. Another truly orgasmic (again, not dirty) character.
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Twilight<3 wrote:But, do you think Peter actually killed Nathan or did he stop in time to save him? :shock: Perhaps, Linderman will heal him again. And, ah, Peter. Another truly orgasmic (again, not dirty) character.
:lol: I don't think Nathan is dead; just injured. But I think they're all done with that future for now. Parkman's out of his vision...and Peter has teleported back in to the present. No need to go back there. But WOAH! :shock: This episode BLEW my mind!! If no one minds...

Tracy--I'm a little uneasy about her now that she's connected to Nathan(nothing good ever amounts from that), and I want to meet the other triplet, "Barbara"! :D
Nathan--this Linderman thing...eek! Either Linderman is the one leading him to what I see as a bad path, or Nathan's refusal to listen to Linderman will take him down that path.(The lines of good and evil are so mixed; hence, I assume, the title: "Villains")
Peter--Where to begin? He REALLY shouldn't have taken Sylar's power. That was the ONE THING separating the two of them. One was clearly evil, the other clearly good. Now both of them are blurring the lines. Again, here's the theme of the season. There's no going back for Peter. He got the power from the future, and you can't go change the past of the future. It's impossible.
Claire--Someone please pull and Adam on this girl! Lock her up and throw away the key. She's...annoying and bitter STILL! In the freaking future, she's the same. What's there to look forward to in that?
Sylar-- :( My poor baby. At first I was afraid of what he'd become in this episode, but I liked it! I liked that he had a child(I wonder who the mom is...) and that he fights the evil for that kid. It was beautiful. Did anyone note that he named his child "Noah"? I wonder...Also, now we understand his "evilness" a little more. There's a "hunger" that's hard to fight. Mmmm...
Parkman--His future life looked nice. It's a shame it wound up sucking. Everything always winds up sucking for Parkman. Has anyone else noticed that? And I knew it! I knew the Molly actress had grown too much for them to use her in the present, so that had the put her the future episode. That made me smile a bit. Back to Parkman...he needs to go find his super fast Daphne! ;)
Hiro--Tehe I agree Twilight<3, The Adam thing was TOO funny. But bad as well...Hiro is so irritating this season. He hasn't been before. It's not even his incessant need to save the world. It's something else. Ando? Poor Ando.
Mrs. Petrelli--All I have to say is, it would seem that she's making really bad decisions. Like all these bad things in her dreams...it looks like she's the one unleashing them! For goodness sake, she's the one that told Hiro to release Adam! How can that possibly wind up being a good thing?! :shock: Though he is sexy...
Mohinder--Is an idiot. Sorry. I no longer pity him. It's his own damn fault.