Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by mlola619 »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:
mandustries wrote:
Cocoa wrote:Hold onto your hats everyone! The Official German release website has A LOT of new movie stills!

http://www.twilight-derfilm.de/

Click on the word "Bilder"
So, I'm pretty sure I almost melted out of my chair when looking at the prom pic on the above site. :D

Gah, can't wait until Nov. 21!
same here!! ah!! the way he is looking at her in that picture....it just literally makes me want to die. i think i'm going to spontaneously combust when i see this movie!! i'm having trouble breathing right now...

right!? i swear i saw that pic and was like *GASSSSPPPPPPP*
hahaha oh Rob and Kristen...making me go insane!
is it just me, or is their chemistry just oozing out of the computer screen in all those pics?
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

^^oh, it is NOT just you, m'dear. those pictures are driving me crazy, so i can't wait to see what it's like on screen. you know, when they're actually talking and moving around and such. ahhhhh!!!

only two more days til the new trailer!! i heard there is a kiss in it? probably from earlier on this thread. i might die.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:^^oh, it is NOT just you, m'dear. those pictures are driving me crazy, so i can't wait to see what it's like on screen. you know, when they're actually talking and moving around and such. ahhhhh!!!

only two more days til the new trailer!! i heard there is a kiss in it? probably from earlier on this thread. i might die.

*gassppp!!*
no!!! lol i don't want to see the kiss til im in the theaters melting!!! :x
lol if i see a kiss out of nowhere in the new trailer i will die in my computer seat...followed by a high-pitched scream that will break every glass item within a 20- mile radius XD
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

well, whoever said it could be lying lol. i guess you could have someone else watch it first and then let you know....which means if there IS a kiss, you'll just have to not watch the trailer.

...and we'll see how long THAT lasts ;)
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:well, whoever said it could be lying lol. i guess you could have someone else watch it first and then let you know....which means if there IS a kiss, you'll just have to not watch the trailer.

...and we'll see how long THAT lasts ;)

:x ......stupid subconscious mind that takes over and brings me to watch new twilight releases that i try to keep myself from.... :x :x :x
singleduetoedward
Learning to Love Green

Post by singleduetoedward »

AGHHH!! My computer WILL NOT load that website with the new pictures!! CURSES! Is there anyway someone could direct-link the new ones? I would love you forever if that's possible!
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

^^some people have posted a couple of them on the photo stills thread. not all of them, though. i think one of the links is actually a website that has all of the pictures on them, that isn't the german website.
singleduetoedward
Learning to Love Green

Post by singleduetoedward »

oh silly me...thank you!
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?
knikki
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by knikki »

They are all posted at www.BellaandEdward.net :)
-Kristin
"..So the lion fell in love with the lamb.."
Image Image
bellaaa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bellaaa »

went to see blindness last night.
walked into the theatre.
rob on screen.
[old trailer]

BUT... it was still all-too-exciting.
this movie's gonna be HOT on the big screen.
<3333333333333333333
look after my heart... i've left it with you