Meal Suggestion Box

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Meal Suggestion Box

Post by Artemis Cullen »

Spencer be careful with what you say. If they get you the 'Twilight Mafia' will never be the same...even if we do get a new frapp boy (or girl). :roll: Hmm.. maybe the new frapp person will be more umm...Calm? No offence Spencer! :geek:
Mafia Name: Medea Ariadne Artemis DeMarchi Image

^^^Link to my FanFiction.net profile...
Avi is original DigitalArt called The Oracle by 'Blackeri
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

eh, the Voultri can take a little taunting with Frapp boy.
Alec might like it ;)
I Did.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Wasn't pasta technically (the invention of noodles) invented by the Chinese?

Dearest Marcus,

I know what you need, some tasty and feisty morsel to cheer you up. Please consider this offering of my coworker. His insubordination and sarcastic wit is sure to please your senses as I'm sure his blood is not the sweetest. Plus, I am sure he will scream like a little girl - how could you not enjoy that?!?

With your best interest at heart,
Una
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

I see a conversation going on that doesn't belong to this thread. Keep the Volturi Meal suggestions coming and take all other commentary to PM.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Dear Volturi,
Please feel free to gorge yourself on the idiotic boys in my math class. No one would miss them. In fact you would do everyone a favor. I'm sure they would taste great.
Love, An Annoyed Classmate.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Dearest Marcus,

There is this simply lovely girl that I think you should meet. She is interceding my new relationship prospect. I think you should ask her for supper. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Samantha
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Dear Aro,
Ya know, I've heard Mod Edit: Please refrain from using actual names. ~Nena tastes really good...
Maybe you should invite her over for a "private concert/dinner show"
Thanks!
Viola the Dandy...
CherryKnots
Settled in Forks

Post by CherryKnots »

Most esteemed Caius,

It has come to my attention that you were disappointed during your last visit to the United States because you did not have the opportunity to destroy any of the Cullens. To recompense, I am providing you with some valuable information regarding a free and easy meal.

While he may be bitter, I assure you that you would not need to worry about persons close to this human searching for his whereabouts post-dinner. In an effort to provide a more delectable morsel, with advanced notice, I would be happy to create dining opportunities for your quarry that may impart a sweeter flavor for your hunting pleasure.

This aged male has utilized his dim-wit and sharp tongue to berate women and children alike. Controlling the thoughts and actions of his victims are his modus operandi. I would appreciate, in exchange for the information regarding this meal, if you would allow Jane to ‘play’ with him, in kind, prior to his consumption. I am sure that adrenaline, fear, and sweat will improve his bouquet.

Yours,
CherryKnots
CherryKnots is the VampBard!
It is possible to be utterly, and completely dazzled. Having your breath taken away each and every time you're enveloped in his arms-bliss.

Banner by the wonderful and talented VampCandy, Nena!
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

dandyvampgirl_13 wrote:Dear Aro,
Ya know, I've heard Mod Edit: Using actual names is considered mean.~Nena tastes really good...
Maybe you should invite her over for a "private concert/dinner show"
Thanks!
Viola the Dandy...
LOL, loves it!

Dearest Felix,

There is a wonderfully adorable girl at my school that has the cutest giggle *holds back vomit* that she feels compelled to show off all the time. She smells very good and I think she would make a lovely main course at your next feeding, she would probably even let you hear her giggle while you eat her, think of it as dinner and a show.

Best Wishes,
Waffle of Doom
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Dear Jane,

As a woman I am sure you can relate and help. There is a woman I know who is in her 40's, dresses like she is still 15 in the 80's and desperatly needs to stop using sun-in to clolor her hair. In fact, please come now!!! We also have 80's jeans and they are about 4 sizes too small, shirt tucked in... Thanks Jane, you rock!

-spookybell
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!