Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

okay so here's the big question: Do I watch the new trailer and potentially see the kiss I'm dying to see only on the big screen, or do I skip the trailer and die slowly of curiousity?
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

mandustries
Learning to Love Green

Post by mandustries »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:okay so here's the big question: Do I watch the new trailer and potentially see the kiss I'm dying to see only on the big screen, or do I skip the trailer and die slowly of curiousity?
Here's an idea: Get someone you know and trust to watch it before you do, then ask them to tell you if there's a kiss in it or not. That way, if there is, you can avoid seeing it, and if not, you can watch it. :)
Banner made by me! Avatar by LJ user lookingtoescape.
I'll never hear thunder the same way again.
Read *Jasper Lurks*--The writings of two Twilighters.
BuffytheVampireLover

The problem is, even if there is a kiss, how can I not watch the new trailer? I think there's some genetic trait in Twilight fans that forbid us from not looking at every new thing we can get our hands on. I think it might be like, physically painful to not watch it haha. I'll wait until someone posts on here whether or not there's a kiss, I know I can trust you guys. I kinda hope there isn't though, cuz they've actually done a really good job of keeping most of the movie under wraps, and I like that.
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

mandustries
Learning to Love Green

Post by mandustries »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:The problem is, even if there is a kiss, how can I not watch the new trailer? I think there's some genetic trait in Twilight fans that forbid us from not looking at every new thing we can get our hands on. I think it might be like, physically painful to not watch it haha. I'll wait until someone posts on here whether or not there's a kiss, I know I can trust you guys. I kinda hope there isn't though, cuz they've actually done a really good job of keeping most of the movie under wraps, and I like that.
Totally agreed. I'm constantly looking for new things. Those new photos that came out yesterday? I nearly fell out of my chair. :lol:
Banner made by me! Avatar by LJ user lookingtoescape.
I'll never hear thunder the same way again.
Read *Jasper Lurks*--The writings of two Twilighters.
BuffytheVampireLover

Yeah, let's talk about how many times I've looked at those instead of studying for the midterm I have TODAY. There's so many more of Rob SMILING! Normally he's doing his Edward doom-n-gloom look, which is sexy for sure, but I love seeing that crooked smile
*Jenny*

twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

I think Rob has the sexiest smile and mouth ever so i loved those pictures. But honestly we all know they kiss in Twilight, I dont understand why you wouldnt want to see it. I mean I guess its one of the biggest parts of the book, but I think the whole movie is going to be a big surprise. Thats just my reasoning. I want to see the kiss in the trailer.
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
BuffytheVampireLover

It's not that the fact they'll kiss is a surprise, but actually SEEING the kiss? How they do it, how sexy it is, everything visual about it, that I want to be a surprise. I want to be sitting in the theater, then have the kiss happen, then have my heart explode from a combination of jealousy and lust.
*Jenny*

twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:It's not that the fact they'll kiss is a surprise, but actually SEEING the kiss? How they do it, how sexy it is, everything visual about it, that I want to be a surprise. I want to be sitting in the theater, then have the kiss happen, then have my heart explode from a combination of jealousy and lust.
yea that does sound good lol :lol: i think just thinking about rob kissing is sexy woot!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:It's not that the fact they'll kiss is a surprise, but actually SEEING the kiss? How they do it, how sexy it is, everything visual about it, that I want to be a surprise. I want to be sitting in the theater, then have the kiss happen, then have my heart explode from a combination of jealousy and lust.

thank you! haha couldn't have said it better myself! Seriously though BuffytheVampireLover....we have to look out for one another on this case cause so far we're the only ones paranoid about the trailer slipping in the kiss....aaaa!!! haha
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
LivesAmongTheStars
Learning to Love Green

Post by LivesAmongTheStars »

OME!!
Was anyone else watching ET like, 5 minutes ago? They did a brief blurb about the "Twilight" special tomorrow night... AND THEY SHOWED THE KISS!!!!
I was literally running around the house shrieking like a fan girl. :D
OME, it was totally unexpected. All that happened was they were showing random scenes, and then you hear Edward say, "I just want to try one thing." And then, BOOM! Smooching!
I cannot wait to see this new trailer! And then I'll be on pins and needles until November 21.
Last edited by LivesAmongTheStars on Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.