Heroes--TV Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: Heroes--TV Series

Post by Lynzeee »

*Bloodlust* wrote: Mrs. Petrelli--All I have to say is, it would seem that she's making really bad decisions. Like all these bad things in her dreams...it looks like she's the one unleashing them! For goodness sake, she's the one that told Hiro to release Adam! How can that possibly wind up being a good thing?! :shock: Though he is sexy...
Mohinder--Is an idiot. Sorry. I no longer pity him. It's his own damn fault.
it would seem that i agree with everything else you said, except this..

Angela Petrelli sees the future! and doesnt have to go to it to see it.. she sees the things that are going to happen, the things that shouldn't happen and the things that need to happen.. i always wondered what her power was.. i might be reading into it, but i don't think she is in it for the destruction of the world, i think the way she is going about changing things sucks.. and she is kind of a ding dong the witch is dead which old witch the wicked witch.. but im not sure..

and Mohinder.. now is he a snake or a Roach.. i can't figure that out.. pretty nasty though.. haha too bad.. that scene with Maya was hawtness

and i love Sylar.. and Peter.. but Sylar more..
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Lynzeee wrote:
*Bloodlust* wrote: Mrs. Petrelli--All I have to say is, it would seem that she's making really bad decisions. Like all these bad things in her dreams...it looks like she's the one unleashing them! For goodness sake, she's the one that told Hiro to release Adam! How can that possibly wind up being a good thing?! :shock: Though he is sexy...
Mohinder--Is an idiot. Sorry. I no longer pity him. It's his own damn fault.
it would seem that i agree with everything else you said, except this..

Angela Petrelli sees the future! and doesnt have to go to it to see it.. she sees the things that are going to happen, the things that shouldn't happen and the things that need to happen.. i always wondered what her power was.. i might be reading into it, but i don't think she is in it for the destruction of the world, i think the way she is going about changing things sucks.. and she is kind of a ding dong the witch is dead which old witch the wicked witch.. but im not sure..

and Mohinder.. now is he a snake or a Roach.. i can't figure that out.. pretty nasty though.. haha too bad.. that scene with Maya was hawtness
Interesting...you give Angela Petrelli more credit than I do. You think she's able to tell what needs to happen? Well if you believe that, and that happens to be true, then my assessment on her is indeed inaccurate. From what I see, and remember from her dream two episodes ago, Tracy, Adam, and Parkman(I think?) were all bad...and I know she needs the formula, but releasing Adam seems to be feeding into that bad dream and making what's supposed to happen in the future possible! The way that she's trying to change the future is terrible and that's what I was getting at with the "bad decisions". Either way, someone has to make the decision that will change the future. And soon...

Ugh. The Mohinder cockroach, scaly thing from the future was gross. Just gross. *disgusted face*

From the many holes in Heroes...they way the producers showed us in the past, all Peter had to do to get someone's power was be around them, but now he actually has to figure them out? Or was that just Sylar? Either way...twas a bit frustrating. And to save the currently dead future Peter, all someone has to do is take the bullets out of his head...*raises hand* I'll do it!! :D That scar was HOTT.
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

*Bloodlust* wrote: And to save the currently dead future Peter, all someone has to do is take the bullets out of his head...*raises hand* I'll do it!! :D That scar was HOTT.
Oh ... i .. know! i love scars.. i think they are so hot.. and he was kind of a bad boy.. soo yeah.. even more hot..
Keeper of The Randomness
Emmy.G
Settled in Forks

Post by Emmy.G »

Ok, so last episode was AMAZING! I really just love it any time they go into the future. It's so much fun!
Personally, i don't have a problem with Claire. What i do have a problem with is the fact that she and Peter are related. I'm sorry, but Hayden and Milo have WAY too much chemistry for their own good. I have been a fan of them since their first episode together. I am still hoping for a way for them not be related, although I know it's highly unlikely.

And I really hope Maya gets killed off sometime soon, she is SO boring. Mohinder can join her because he deserves it being such an idiot. Why on earth he would inject himself with that stuff is beyond me.
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

is mohinder a roach or a snake, i watched the episode again.. im really confused..
Keeper of The Randomness
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Lynzeee wrote:is mohinder a roach or a snake, i watched the episode again.. im really confused..
I don't really think he is either. It's just what he has become... nothing really in particular.
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Twilight<3- Im drooling big time over your signature.. mmmm
Keeper of The Randomness
MissMagnolia
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MissMagnolia »

Emmy.G wrote:And I really hope Maya gets killed off sometime soon
\

I totally agree. I felt like her story and struggles do not really add to the plot. I guess now they do since she gave Mohinder what he needed to have abilities. So maybe they will get rid of her now lol
MiharuSkii
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by MiharuSkii »

MissMagnolia wrote:
Emmy.G wrote:And I really hope Maya gets killed off sometime soon
\

I totally agree. I felt like her story and struggles do not really add to the plot. I guess now they do since she gave Mohinder what he needed to have abilities. So maybe they will get rid of her now lol
Yeah, I never really liked Maya either. And Mohinder is getting what he deserves. I myself think he's becoming a hissing cockroach, just because of the way he's acting.

I hate Claire now, I blame her for what happened to little Noah :cry: .

Hiro needs to shape up and stop being all self-absorbed and then start kissing up to Ando everytime it convenient for him.

Does anyone else think Sylar is starting to sound like a vampire, always talking about 'the hunger'?

I <3 this new Peter almost as much as I love Sylar ;)
ImageImageImage
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

MiharuSkii wrote:Does anyone else think Sylar is starting to sound like a vampire, always talking about 'the hunger'?

I <3 this new Peter almost as much as I love Sylar ;)
I love Sylar's talk of the "hunger". Its hott and dangerous! Now him and Peter are brothers! Sexy!! Damn, those Petrelli boys...
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B