Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
NKistheshiz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Cam Gigandet as James

Post by NKistheshiz »

I was bummed when I found out that Cam got this part. I loved him as Volchok (sp?) on The OC. He was awesome and he is mega hott. He's too hott to be killed! :lol:
Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
MCullz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MCullz »

NKistheshiz wrote:I was bummed when I found out that Cam got this part. I loved him as Volchok (sp?) on The OC. He was awesome and he is mega hott. He's too hott to be killed! :lol:
it is very depressing that he has to be killed, because he wont be in anymore of the films... which is sad.

but Cam makes me love james. adn hate him at the same time. lol.
"It's your choice, Ace. People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute.You climb up here with me, it's one less minute you haven't lived." -Logan Huntzberger, Gilmore Girls
NKistheshiz

Post by NKistheshiz »

MCullz wrote:
NKistheshiz wrote:I was bummed when I found out that Cam got this part. I loved him as Volchok (sp?) on The OC. He was awesome and he is mega hott. He's too hott to be killed! :lol:
it is very depressing that he has to be killed, because he wont be in anymore of the films... which is sad.

but Cam makes me love james. adn hate him at the same time. lol.
Me too, but purely for his hott-ness.
lol
HalleyBrooke
Settled in Forks

Post by HalleyBrooke »

he's going to make a really good james...it's just that i didn't imgaine james would be so hot!!
Where I come from, we all eat butterflies and poop rainbows.
NKistheshiz

Post by NKistheshiz »

He's going to be a great James. He has the whole back guy persona down.
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

Cam is a sexy beast. =] He is such a good bad guy. And he looks REALLY HOT with a ponytail. He is a great actor and I wish he didn't have to die so soon.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

Well i haven't seen Cam in anythin else so i don't know what he is like as other bad guys and i don't lust after his apparent hotness *winces in prep for any death rays* but i will say that originally when i saw the pictures of him as James i thought he was not as average-looking as the book described and the hair was wrong, though after i watched the trailers and the snippet of the ballet studio scene i realised he is a scarily good James. he has the creepy "i'm gonna enjoy beating you within an inch of your life then draining your blood just to tick off your bf" persona down perfectly so he should be pretty darn awesome to watch on the big-screen.
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

I saw him in Never Back Down. He was really good at being the bad guy there, so I guess he'll do fine being James. Besides, he's like shirtless in half the scenes. More eye candy, haha.
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

LadyViolet wrote:Well i haven't seen Cam in anythin else so i don't know what he is like as other bad guys and i don't lust after his apparent hotness *winces in prep for any death rays* but i will say that originally when i saw the pictures of him as James i thought he was not as average-looking as the book described and the hair was wrong, though after i watched the trailers and the snippet of the ballet studio scene i realised he is a scarily good James. he has the creepy "i'm gonna enjoy beating you within an inch of your life then draining your blood just to tick off your bf" persona down perfectly so he should be pretty darn awesome to watch on the big-screen.
I haven't seen him in anything else either. He is cute enough, I guess, but I prefer my guys dirtied up a bit! :lol:
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
MCullz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MCullz »

[quote="LadyViolet"]he has the creepy "i'm gonna enjoy beating you within an inch of your life then draining your blood just to tick off your bf" persona down perfectly quote]

ahh. this made me laugh. it's so incredibly true. :D
"It's your choice, Ace. People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute.You climb up here with me, it's one less minute you haven't lived." -Logan Huntzberger, Gilmore Girls