Photo Stills

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Photo Stills

Postby MRK » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:58 pm

twilighter1193 wrote:WHOA!!! where was the restaurant picture at????


http://bellaandedward.com/gallery/displ ... 162&pos=37

I know we were all kinda freakin' cause we thought they might leave it out...so here it is
Image
User avatar
MRK
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:02 pm

Re: Photo Stills

Postby mananda » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:10 pm

well I'm glad to see there are others who assumed the hotel was shabby. After seeing the picture with the nice hotel I was like, "of course. how silly of me to think otherwise."
mananda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:13 pm

Re: Photo Stills

Postby twilighter1193 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:24 pm

MRK wrote:
twilighter1193 wrote:WHOA!!! where was the restaurant picture at????


http://bellaandedward.com/gallery/displ ... 162&pos=37

I know we were all kinda freakin' cause we thought they might leave it out...so here it is


wow! that is not how i pictured the restaurant at all! i don't think i like it... :? i pictured a more wide open restaurant not a cramped, oddly painted place with a poster of body parts by one of the tables!
Eww! did anyone else catch the poster of hands and feet and ears by the table with the other people? groddy!
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Image
Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
User avatar
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:21 pm
Location: Arizona (Bella's Home State!)

Re: Photo Stills

Postby mananda » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:31 pm

MRK wrote:
twilighter1193 wrote:WHOA!!! where was the restaurant picture at????


http://bellaandedward.com/gallery/displ ... 162&pos=37

I know we were all kinda freakin' cause we thought they might leave it out...so here it is



I imagined them sitting in an oversized boothe for some reason. didn't the book say they were in an out of the way spot, away from the crowd, so they could talk about vampire stuff?
mananda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:13 pm

Re: Photo Stills

Postby twilighter1193 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:40 pm

mananda wrote:I imagined them sitting in an oversized boothe for some reason. didn't the book say they were in an out of the way spot, away from the crowd, so they could talk about vampire stuff?


Yeah! that was what i thought! I pictured like a big red both next to a window in the back corner of a restaurant not that weird lookin' place!!
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Image
Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
User avatar
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:21 pm
Location: Arizona (Bella's Home State!)

Re: Photo Stills

Postby G-Faerie08 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:50 pm

twilighter1193 wrote:
mananda wrote:I imagined them sitting in an oversized boothe for some reason. didn't the book say they were in an out of the way spot, away from the crowd, so they could talk about vampire stuff?


Yeah! that was what i thought! I pictured like a big red both next to a window in the back corner of a restaurant not that weird lookin' place!!


I completely agree. I too pictured a secluded, oversized booth..It looks more like..I don't even know how to describe it right now. It just is not what I pictured at all compared to the book.
Image
User avatar
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!
 
Posts: 1520
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:44 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Photo Stills

Postby MRK » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:44 pm

lol! I pictured an Olive Garden...in one of the booths off to the side
Image
User avatar
MRK
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:02 pm

Re: Photo Stills

Postby twilighter1193 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:22 am

^ haha! i pictured this restaurant called Johnny Carinos as the place they were... (that's a really great place btw!) :D
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Image
Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
User avatar
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:21 pm
Location: Arizona (Bella's Home State!)

Re: Photo Stills

Postby MRK » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:52 am

twilighter1193 wrote:^ haha! i pictured this restaurant called Johnny Carinos as the place they were... (that's a really great place btw!) :D


Love Johnny's!!!
Image
User avatar
MRK
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:02 pm

Re: Photo Stills

Postby ilovetwilight » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:09 am

G-Faerie08 wrote:
twilighter1193 wrote:
mananda wrote:I imagined them sitting in an oversized boothe for some reason. didn't the book say they were in an out of the way spot, away from the crowd, so they could talk about vampire stuff?


Yeah! that was what i thought! I pictured like a big red both next to a window in the back corner of a restaurant not that weird lookin' place!!


I completely agree. I too pictured a secluded, oversized booth..It looks more like..I don't even know how to describe it right now. It just is not what I pictured at all compared to the book.


I KNOW! this place looks more like a weird coffee shop, not an italian restaraunt. i pictured like the hostess stand thingy was in the middle and then there was an area to the right and to the left. and like it was a restaraunt with table cloths and candles (but not like a FANCY restaraunt). this just doesn't seem right...
Image
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
User avatar
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:41 pm
Location: California

PreviousNext

Return to The Twilight Movie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron