Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Ellie Ibis
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Illegal Activities

Post by Ellie Ibis »

Amivera wrote:
BreathelessVampire wrote:I thought they still pay their tax. Since Alice's ability to predict the stockmarket and they have loads of money, how come no one realised they were that rich? Like Forbes or something.
I was wondering about that too. The Cullens are probably millionaires (they have a car that doesn't exist OR make logical sense?) Jacob and the wolves are probably the tallest guys in the world...
Oh! This also just occurred to me: They probably don't pay taxes for all the money they make. It was already been mentioned about playing the stock market using fake names or under the guise of a business, but you have to figure they're only paying taxes for Carlisle's doctor's salary, meaning, in the eyes of the government they probably are only making a couple 100k a year (or less, given that I doubt Forks' hospital pays all too well). So while they are probably multi-millionaires, the majority of that money is probably not associated with the Cullen name.

Also, I know a few people who are 6' 5" - 7', and most of the time a good amount of their family is also tall. The wolves can just say they have hearty genes. =P
the cops & the kids & the cats & the robbers
& the stolen moments from the out of tune guitars
Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jazziscool »

I think Jazz was *not nice* to the frogery guy, because at that time he may have not learned to treat humans like people instead of food.(ha ha ha);)

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jazziscool »

As too reply to the post before me I think? I bet thier Zillioniars, because
-there are human multimillionairs that lived for maybe but the have lived for ever.
-Alice's powers
-don't need to buy food, and thing from the super matket. THink about all the money people spend Every week for 90 years! Maybe 50 b, so think of how much the Cullens son't need to spend thier mony on!

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
Ellie Ibis
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Ellie Ibis »

Whenever people talk about saving money on food, I find it humorous, because look at all the expensive stuff they buy. Saving money on food doesn't mean anything when they buy the cars they have, the furniture they use, the clothing they wear, and the fact each of the Cullen "kids" has gone through college multiple times, especially expensive Ivy League schools and grad school, etc. Not to mention they probably spend most people's weekly food allowance on gas. The type of cars they drive? They're filling up on premium, and given the speeds they drive I suspect they have to refuel fairly often. Acceleration and driving high speeds can be killer to anyone's tank.

... Oh the Cullens, they really are PETA's worst nightmare aren't they? Eating animals, and assisting the world's depletion of fuel.
bella_love3
Learning to Love Green

Post by bella_love3 »

haha yes the Cullens probally are the PETA's worst nightmare. that was very funny and there illegal activities really are just necessary to their way of life.
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Amivera »

bella_love3 wrote:that was very funny and there illegal activities really are just necessary to their way of life.
I disagree. In what way is driving fast, cheating the stock market, and buying their way into Ivy League schools necessary?
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj
Ellie Ibis
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Ellie Ibis »

Amivera wrote:
bella_love3 wrote:that was very funny and there illegal activities really are just necessary to their way of life.
I disagree. In what way is driving fast, cheating the stock market, and buying their way into Ivy League schools necessary?
Those aren't, but creating falsified IDs, passports, etc. are. You figure they have to reconfigure their identity and documents every few years, of which all would involve forgery and other forms of illegal activities.
bella_love3
Learning to Love Green

Post by bella_love3 »

sorry i didnt really clarify it i meant the whole documentation aspect not the driving.
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Amivera »

Aah, that makes more sense. :D
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj
LeechesRule95
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by LeechesRule95 »

I think that the illegal activities that the Cullens take part in are somewhat wrong but hey theyre vampires who wants to mess with them for doing it????? :lol: The forgery thing is kind of like a necessity how else could they possibly live with humans and travel e.t.c.

To talk about of the few posts before mine....
The cullens save money on alot of things like Toilet paper, Food, and groceries, Beds, pots, and pans, certain types of toiletries, they already have perfect complexions so they dont need cover up either, I mean theyre beautiful so they dont need most types of make up products........ :roll: