Awkward Moments

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
lidiacriss
Wandering Through Town

Re: Awkward Moments

Post by lidiacriss »

my yard has a hill and it, and a while ago we had an ice storm and it was really icy out, so I went out, and was wearing my snowboots, which have no traction, and I slid all the way down the hill, it was soo embarrassing.

also, I was trying to learn to skateboard, and two of my bestfriends already knew how, and we were at the skate park, and there were a whole bunch of people there, and I was at the top of a rap. I stepped onto my skateboard, slipped, flew off of the ramp, landed on my skateboard, on my butt, and slid right into the poll, I was screaming at the top of my lungs the whole time. It was probably one of my most embarrassing moments ever. Which is saying a lot because I fall down like 12 times a day.
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

Probably one of my most embarassing moments EVER:

I was at the mall with a friend and we were standing outside the pet store window and there were a bunch of hermit crabs on display with pretty designs painted all over their shells.

I leaned in for a closer look (forgetting there was a huge window in the way) and SLAMMED my forehead on the glass really painfully and loudly.

Everyone both inside and outside the store (probably 10 people or so) stared at me and started laughing hysterically, so I just held my face in my hands and RAN.

My friend finally caught up with me and she told me that right as I was running away, this guy from inside the pet store goes "What happened?" and the guy at the register goes "Some girl just smashed her face into the window!" Then he started laughing too...

:oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock: :shock:

(Although I've gotta admit, looking back it was pretty hysterical :lol:)
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
HipsAndHearts
Learning to Love Green

Post by HipsAndHearts »

Today in general was awkward, but here it is.

Two Fridays ago, this guy, who just so happens to have the same name as Batman's sidekick, asked me to be his girlfriend. I said no, but really wanted to say yes. Anyways, the last two weeks he's been giving me dirty looks and ignoring me. My friend thinks I should "accidentally" hit him with my binder in the hallway, but I'm not that cruel. Anyways, today he talked to me for the first time. It was something retarded and I blushed like heck. It was extremely awkward.
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

I had an awkward moment the other day. My friend and I were talking about Rob and his hair and we called it sex hair over at the RPattz=Love thread. So I was like, "Rob has some hot sex hair". My friend was like, "What???" I was like, "What?! It does look like that." Then my friend said, "His hair looks dirty. He's dirty." Then I looked at her because the first thing that came into my mind wasn't exactly the cleanest thing ever. So my friend was like, "Urghhh, haha, not 'that' way." We just started laughing, but it was like awkward for like 5 seconds when she said that. haha
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

^^hahaha!!!!!! that made my day i just laughed so hard!!

today at lunch my friend was joking that she ate one of our guy friends
here's the convo: ('other' is another guy who eats lunch with us)

me: where is he?
her: i got hungrry
other: your ate him?!
me: you cannibal... hahaha
*later*
other: don't make her mad!
her: i gonna eat you
other: wow. that's dirty
me: i don't get it
her:???? ..... oh.
me: i still don't get it
teacher: i more than got it. leave the girls alone.
other: awkward.
me: i'm confused
*awkward silence*
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
Destani
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Destani »

Okay, here's my awkward moment for the day: I just got busted on the Lex at work. :oops:

Luckily it was just a co-worker and I'm sure he's cool with it because he was asking me questions about it. He sounded interested. But I didn't want my supervisor to overhear our conversation.

I am way too addicted for my own good.
Note: I'm still on the Lex and still at work.
Yep, waaaayyy too addicted.
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...

Post by heifergrl1 »

So this awkward moment happened like a week ago but it is still driving me insane.

I saw this guy that I have gone to school with since like kindergarten and I really don't like him. I used to be friends with him, but then he started to take any sort of friendship romantically and it pissed me off. I saw him during lunch in the line next to mine in the cafeteria and I was hiding behind the person in front of me so that he wouldn't see me. I got my food and sped out of there as fast as I could and I thought that I had successfully avoided him for the day. But then at an assembly, he was sitting two rows down from me in the theater. He saw me and waved at me so I was polite and waved back. He climbed over the seats and the people in front of me...just to sit next to me. Then he would try to get all close and it really made it awkward to be with him.

Oh and then he stalked me at homecoming. I hate my life.

-Elizabeth
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

RussetRose♥ wrote:The other day I was going to put my clarinet in the band room before homeroom, and I ran right into the little island in the middle of the room.
My most embarassing moment is also Woodwind related - "We could be woodwind buddies" -Agent Cody Banks 2.
My bus picks me up at the end of the driveway. Its cold and raining, so I'm waiting indoors. I can hear the bus wheels rumbling, rumbling down the road before I can see it. So I grab my bassoon (this is awkward enough, I should stop now, right?) in my left hand and my book bag in my right and step out onto the concrete porch. Remember the part about me saying it was cold? Well the rain had frozen on the step, but I didn't know that! My hands are full of precious cargo: homework, school books and THE BASSOON. I hold on for dear life but I'm going down, down hard. I hit the landing on my tailbone and I bounce down the next three steps until I'm spread eagle on the lawn still holding the bassoon and my book bag. The physical pain is crippling, but not nearly as crippling as the emotion pain I will suffer if anyone on the bus sees me like this. I manage to jump up and crawl back into the house before the bus is in visual range. It is in the house that I realize the extent of damage that has occurred. Not only have I ripped my Lee Riders clean up the back, but my undies were torn, too. My tailbone is bruised. And although I could barely sit, I did attend school. Not with the inflatable ring my father suggested I take with me, but on the hard, cold surface of my high school's classroom chairs, the benches in the cafeteria and the bumpy ride home on the bus. So my advice to my double reed playing friends, you might feel like a grandpa, but watch the weather channel, it'll save you the pain and torment I had to endure.
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

A few days ago I was watching Harry Potter 4, and I was at the part where Rob drops out of the tree at the begining and I shouted really loudly, "EDWARD!" That also happened to be the time when my dad walked into the room, he asked, "Who's Edward?" I was like, "Umm, nobody... :? "
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

o cripes the number of awkward moments i've had is ridiculous though i reckon they could possibly be taken as mostly clumsy moments that are pretty embarrassing. At new year one of my friends had a sleepover party and being the wierd group of people we are decided to go walking round the estate and went to the kids playground at about midnight. we stayed for a bit messing around then went back to the house. well later we decided to go out again only this time i thought it would be a fun idea to put some roller blades on (we had a phase with them). So there i was at 3 in the morning roller blading back to this playground, being pretty daft i wanted to try crouching and skating at the same time under one part of the playground. when i was about half-way i slipped and smacked my head against the 6 inch thick metal post next to me with a pretty impressive clanging sound. all my friends were like omg! what've you done? while i'm sat there laughing my head off (i've just realised this is more funny than actually embarrassing but what the heck) it didn't really hurt that much but i reckon it knocked the last speck of sanity i had left clean outta my head :lol: besides that my main party trick is falling up stairs when i catch my toe on the edge. i usually let out a kinda "woo!" sound as i fall so whenever i do it at home my sister shouts "fall up the stairs again?"
The best one though was when my boyfriend pushed me off my chair as joke in front of about 20 people in the study room at school. it should have been extremely embarrassing but i too often find it hilariously funny when i fall. it took me a minute to remember to breathe i was laughing that hard. :lol:
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)