Muse

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Muse

Post by CantBreathe »

I've been a fan of Muse for a couple years now. I never realized they got so big. Anyway I think I love just about everything about them, but I particularly love how Matt inhales so loudly. I guess that's weird... I don't know if anyone knows what I'm talking about, maybe it just stands out to me because I took radio radio courses in college. But how he sucks in his air so loudly before belting it out, it seems so sexy and passionate to me :lol: Now I hear their songs and soo many of them make me think of Twilight, it's uncanny.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
amoremorte616
Settled in Forks

Post by amoremorte616 »

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I can NOT put enuf hearts on here to display my addiction to Muse!
I was into them before Twilight but then I just fell completely in love with them. I can't go a day without listening to atleast 2 songs by them. I can't pick a favorite song tho, becuz it changes everyday. make that every other minute lol.
I love the bizarre festival vids. My niece and I have a saying whenever some one acts crazy "blue hair moment" :lol: :roll:
I even got my Dad (who usually can't stand any of my 'noise' aka music :roll: ) to listen to the knights of cyndonia with the man playing a harmonica intro, and he totally got into it! it was pretty awesome. lol sorry, I'm really bored and I tend to get hyper when I'm bored. :mrgreen:
I used to be obsessed with the band H.I.M. but then Muse entered my life. It's kind of weird becuz I never thought I'd ever get over them. But Muse took over.
I really wish they had more than just one song on the sndtrk, but at least Muse'll be on it. They'll be the best thing on there.
oh and btw, yes I think Matt is one of the sexiest men alive. cant help it.
:shock: they r making me go insane waiting for the next album. I haven't seen them live yet, and I am getting very impatient! From what I've heard it sounds promising but then again, u can't count on anything Matt says :lol:
When you lose small mind you free your life
Before life tears us apart, let Death bless me with you
Baby don't you know I suffer? Can't you hear me moan? You caught me under false pretenses, how long before you let me go?...You set my soul alight...
darthphonebook
Settled in Forks

Post by darthphonebook »

This never happened, Carlo.
Last edited by darthphonebook on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
when the zetas fill the skies
it's just our leaders in disguise

they'll try to steal your life
so watch your back

I don't think we really need this
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

CantBreathe wrote:I've been a fan of Muse for a couple years now. I never realized they got so big. Anyway I think I love just about everything about them, but I particularly love how Matt inhales so loudly. I guess that's weird... I don't know if anyone knows what I'm talking about, maybe it just stands out to me because I took radio radio courses in college. But how he sucks in his air so loudly before belting it out, it seems so sexy and passionate to me :lol: Now I hear their songs and soo many of them make me think of Twilight, it's uncanny.
Haha, oh no. I know exactly what you are talking about and I love that, too. I've always noticed it and, while some people find it annoying, I love it. It also shows, to me, that they don't edit and manipulate Matt's voice like they do for Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers and all that manufactured crap.
amoremorte616 wrote:I really wish they had more than just one song on the sndtrk, but at least Muse'll be on it. They'll be the best thing on there.
oh and btw, yes I think Matt is one of the sexiest men alive. cant help it.
:shock: they r making me go insane waiting for the next album. I haven't seen them live yet, and I am getting very impatient! From what I've heard it sounds promising but then again, u can't count on anything Matt says :lol:
Haha, nah, Dom is most definitely the sexiest man alive. Well, along with Milo Ventimiglia and a few other people. But yeah, I really do wish they had more than one song. And then, out of all the songs, they choose SMBH?! How does that even make sense? There are so many others that could be perfect in that movie and are much more dark but no, no, they go with the most poppy song out of them all. :roll:

Oh god, I am going crazy waiting for this album! However, I'd rather wait and have it be good than get it now and have it be awful. Matt told some interviewer that they were listening to a lot more Timbaland (is that it?) and were trying to use them as inspiration. :lol: Matt is full of sh*t sometimes but that's just one more reason to love him!
darthphonebook wrote:muse is... there are no words to describe. the most amazing thing on the face of this earth...? maybe... pure godliness? man oh man oh man do I love muse. muse is actually what got me into twilight (which I'm sorry to say I'm not that into, no matter how hard I try). basically I have 111 muse songs on my mp3 player (I'm still missing a ton) and absolutely nothing else.
There really is no word to describe Muse. They are the epitome of awesome. I understand how you never really got into Twilight. It's not for everyone. I think it's actually really overrated, actually. I did thoroughly enjoy Twilight and New Moon but it was a downfall from there. I only have about 93 songs, I think. I don't know where to get more... I'm still looking.

Haha, did you really picture Matt and Dom as Edward and Jacob? That's so funny. And I am so incredibly jealous that you got to see them live. I was going to fly over to Ireland to see them but costs were too high. :roll: And those videos of them are hilarious. My favorite, by far, was Dom impersonating Slipknot, though.

By the way, I love your signature, darthphonebook. :)
darthphonebook
Settled in Forks

Post by darthphonebook »

Last edited by darthphonebook on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

so watch your back

Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

darthphonebook wrote:hahaha wow did he really say that? haha I can't even imagine :lol:

the suspense of waiting is really terrible. well at least now that their tour is done they can get working!
Haha, I saw it on the Muse forum - someone posted it. Half the people were freaking out while the other people were just laughing their a** off.

Yeah, let's hope they get it done... I've been checking Twitter or whatever it's called constantly for updates.

darthphonebook wrote:muselive.com has a section where you can get all the rare goodies.

and the dom one was hilarious. I like radio 3 the best though :lol:
I think I joined there but I've never actually been on the site. I didn't really know how to navigate it. No, more like I never tried, but I should try sometime. Any really good rare ones I should look for?

I would quote the radio 3 one, because that one is absolutely hilarious but I don't think the admins or mods would appreciate it. :lol:
darthphonebook
Settled in Forks

Post by darthphonebook »

Last edited by darthphonebook on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

so watch your back

Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Haha, it is!

Oh, really? Thanks for that! I'll have to check it out - I need something to hold me off for a while as I'm waiting for their new album.

Okay, I've seen pictures of Muse in those costumes they have on in your avatar. Where did they dress up like that?

Did you see the video of Muse accepting the MTV Asia award and Dom dressed up as a cowboy? That was amazing! Sorry, I just remembered it.
darthphonebook
Settled in Forks

Post by darthphonebook »

so watch your back

Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

:shock: No way! That's awesome! *goes to read*

That's so exciting! Congratulations to Matt, Dom, and Chris :P So what does this mean now? Do you think they will do anything with their doctor status?