Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Imprintings
Settled in Forks

Re: Video Clips

Post by Imprintings »

BlueStarlight wrote:It's just the most amazing thing ever!! Psst... did you notice the apple?????

Seriously, who didn't notice the apple. In all it's perfection...being held by someone who was just sooooo DAZZLING!
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Imprintings wrote:
BlueStarlight wrote:It's just the most amazing thing ever!! Psst... did you notice the apple?????

Seriously, who didn't notice the apple. In all it's perfection...being held by someone who was just sooooo DAZZLING!

yes!! haha i mentioned that in another post....*sigh* i freaking adore that part...HOORAY FOR TRIBUTES TO BOOK COVERS!!!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
X-X-Burn-It-Down-X-X
Wandering Through Town

Post by X-X-Burn-It-Down-X-X »

Whoever Came Up With The Apple, Is A Genius : ) I Noticed It First Time And Was Like "WOAH!" Then Again, I Was Like That With Everything xD
It's not faith if you use your eyes.
ECfan20
Wandering Through Town

Post by ECfan20 »

ok so did anyone SEE the look on Roberts face after Kristen said "You gotta give me some answers" in the diner?!? He rolled his eyes and looked EXACTLY like I imagined Edward to look!

I AM OFFICIALLY TOO DARN EXCITED TO WAIT TILL NOVEMBER 21! ok I had to get that out... :D
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

I love the part at the end when Edward says, "You ARE my life now." Geez, that's what every girl wants to hear! *sigh*
Ms.BelleFlanders
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Ms.BelleFlanders »

Imprintings wrote: Seriously, who didn't notice the apple. In all it's perfection...being held by someone who was just sooooo DAZZLING!
The apple part is just so vampire motion

OMG!!!!
I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!
THIS TRAILER MADE MY MONTH!!!
pubesy
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by pubesy »

Insert overexcited fangirl squee!

dude, i am 21 and squealing over a movie quote!

it seems Kirsten Stewart will really "sparkle" and be the perfect representation of my interpretation of Bella. She comes across as vulnerable but showing inner strength and desire at the same time. I think it would be all too easily, for the character of bella to be tainted by being represented as too ditzy, simple, too much in lust, rather than love or weak. From what i have seen, she seems a bit tormented, and incredulous too, which is a bonus.

I really hope the whole movie is like this. Because i really like the bella i see in the book. I know many of you dont see bella as the person i interpret her as, and thats ok too. but hopefully you will in the movie.

I have to say, R Patternson delivered my favourite lines EVEN BETTER than i imagined them in my head. "what if i am not the hero, what if im the bad guy" and "you are my life now." (i never put emphasis on the word "are" in my head). I AM SO GLAD THEY ARE IN THE MOVIE!

Katheryn hardwicke will do a brilliant job. in every interview i have seen or read, she looks psyched and really in love with the books too!
Team Switzerland - Thanks for the sig Alysha
adultes lexiconum recipientes nuntiis singulis
edwardloverforlife
Settled in Forks

Post by edwardloverforlife »

i cant wait til the movie sad thiing is i doubt i can wait until november. yeah yeah ive got movie issues. :lol:
If you say team jacob one more time team edward will kill you!
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

BlueStarlight wrote:I love the part at the end when Edward says, "You ARE my life now." Geez, that's what every girl wants to hear! *sigh*
Omfg, tell me about it.
I lost my mind when I heard him say that.
Goodness gracious.
And you'd think you'd never hear someone say it so perfectly.

-dies completely-
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
BiteMeEdward
Settled in Forks

Post by BiteMeEdward »

Oh my EDWARD. I almost DIED when I saw the trailer!!! It was AMAZING!!! OHHH I want to see the movie so badly now! I can't believe I have to wait 42 more days! :O

But wow, Rob and Kristen are amazing. Rob said my absolute favourite line ("You are my life now.") so amazingly!