General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: The Wedding

Post by ilovetwilight »

ok i LOVED the wedding and thought it was beautiful (well i imagined it to be beautiful :D )
but i was just wondering: is the wedding supposed to be inside or outside? because i wasn't sure...
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
jess_marie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by jess_marie »

I loved the wedding.
It made me cry like a baby.
It was so perfect.
[ sigh ]

TEAM EDWARD
because vampires sparkle, duh.
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

ilovetwilight wrote:ok i LOVED the wedding and thought it was beautiful (well i imagined it to be beautiful :D )
but i was just wondering: is the wedding supposed to be inside or outside? because i wasn't sure...
the wedding was inside but the reception was outside
vamps4evr
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by vamps4evr »

I think it was perfect!! but Alice wouldn't give us anything but perfect!! I loved that jacob was there, and it didn't surprise me that it got a bit dicey for a few seconds...and that was because Bella talks to much ;) Im glad Edward forced bella to look in the mirror, glad that it was HIM and not alice, Bella needed to see herself with Edward!!

this is something I would LOVE to read through Edward's eyes!!
Twilightlover101

Post by Twilightlover101 »

AgentCross wrote:The wedding was magical and Alice did an amazing job. I too would love to see it from Edward's POV... although I think I have a good Idea what he was thinking. It truly had to be the happiest and proudest moment in Edward's Unlife.
yea it would be great to see the wedding from edwards's point of view seeing as he's been waiting to marry bella for quite a while
fiish3
Wandering Through Town

Post by fiish3 »

The wedding was perfect !
i could just imagin it, Alice is the best !!!
"as long as we both shall live"
thats was great, i had to laugh because it was true.
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

It was a really perfect wedding. Bella didn't trip coming down the stairs or aisle. Jacob came back and threatened to kill Edward, which was very shocking. And no body got killed, well almost.

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
Destani
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Destani »

Well the wedding was much too girly and traditional for my taste, but (before you lynch me) it was a gorgeous example of a girly, traditional wedding if you're into that kind of thing.

But I didn't post to bash the wedding. There was one moment that truly moved me: when Bella finally understood the purpose behind it all, that it wasn't about the exhibition, it was about the commitment she and Edward were making to be together forever and the spoken affirmation of their love for one another.

"I looked into Edward's shining, triumphant eyes and knew that I was winning, too. Because nothing else mattered but that I could stay with him."

and

"He kissed me tenderly, adoringly; I forgot the crowd, the place, the time, the reason...only remembering that he loved me, that he wanted me, that I was his."
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I loved the Wedding. Why can't we all have an Alice???? I loved that Jacob came. I loved that Bella loved it. I loved that Bella let Alice be Alice!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
LeechesRule95

Post by LeechesRule95 »

O.M.G I cannot wait to see it on the big screen. It was like the Perfect Wedding in the history of weddings. I loved the fact that they did it all traditionally that was cool. It was nice of Jacob to come back as a wedding gift for her although it didnt end well..... :roll: When I read Bella and Edward saying "I Do" i had to act it out to get the full effect :lol: Alice as usual went overboard but it was a night to remember with alot of Laughs :lol: I wish i knew what mike was thinking to make Edward throw the garter in his face but seriously "hahahaha" that was like the best part of the wedding. I loved it and im obssessed with every part of it no wonder why i read it over and over and over again...... :lol: They seriously have alot of work to do if they want to get it right in the movie and if they value their sanity because im sur a bunch of crazy fans will drive them crazy if the dont!