Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by switzgal »

I love a few characters...

I love Edward - of course, he's gorgeous, extremely caring and just loves Bella so much.

I love Jacob - He's so sweet to "Bells" and truly loves her as well and would do anything for her too.

I love Alice - Because she's so nice to Bella, always seem upbeat and happy.

I love Seth - because he seems like a all around good kid.
(E.C.Is.Mine)
Wandering Through Town

Post by (E.C.Is.Mine) »

DEFINITELY Edward Cullen.
Who can't love him...
He's stunning, gentle, caring, insightful, incredibly smart and talented, witty, perfect....
My second favourite is Jacob Black, though. Just because he reminds me a lot of myself, hehehe.
i love them bothhh!
(and p.s.... edward cullen IS real. :P )
Suffering from bad cases of OCD and OBD.

Check out my fanfics. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1699752/omf ... s-my-lover
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Why??? I mean it's so hard to pick one.

Edward... oh Edward, the beautiful, beautiful Edward is my favorite. I love Jacob those. I do. And I live Alice and Bella. I love Emmet and Seth. Those are my favorites really.

sorry that I can't follow directions.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Amivera »

Oh, beautiful, beautiful Edward. I don't care that he's overprotective, boring, lacks a sense of humor, and is such a gentleman I want to slap him and yell, "Stop being a pansy!"
I'm just so attracted to his oh, so beautiful beauty.

The way his topaz eyes shimmer like his liver is malfunctioning, turning them yellow. The way his cold, hard hands lock onto my wrists and make me bruise. The way his body glitters in the sun, as though he's been freshly powdered with glitter. There's not question of whether or not he's straight.

And when he says horribly corny things that make me burst out laughing, I cry, because they're so beautifully said in his 'musical' voice.
Last edited by Amivera on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Amivera wrote:Oh, beautiful, beautiful Edward. I don't care that he's overprotective, boring, lacks a sense of humor, and is such a gentleman I want to slap him and yell, "Stop being a pansy!"

The way his topaz eyes shimmer like his liver is malfunctioning, turning them yellow. The way his cold, hard hands lock onto my wrists and make me bruise. The way his body glitters in the sun, as though he's been freshly powdered with glitter. There's not question of whether or not he's straight.

And when he says horribly corny things that make me burst out laughing, I cry, because they're so beautifully said in his 'musical' voice.
is this a joke? or you serious, that's he's your favourite. i haven't read any previous posts so...yeah just wondering

I've been obsessed lately with CARLISLE - zeus's younger, better looking brother...ahhaha. true.
inlovewithmyJasper54
Learning to Love Green
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 »

Amivera wrote: Oh, beautiful, beautiful Edward. I don't care that he's overprotective, boring, lacks a sense of humor, and is such a gentleman I want to slap him and yell, "Stop being a pansy!"

LMAO!
I'm not sure if your serious or trying to be funny or whatever, but I'm laughing sooo hard at what you said! lol
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3
Nymfadora_Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Nymfadora_Cullen »

He's is better than Romeo.
Sirius is nothing beside him.
Hithcleaf who?

Edward Cullen is by far (according to my opinion) the best character in the saga.
Then is Bella because is lleading role and then Jasper,because his story is sweet and then Carlisle and Emmett because I'm a girl. :)
''Death,that hath sucked the honey of thy breath,hath had no power yet upon thy beauty''
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

well, i like all the Cullens, of course, especially Alice-because she's so fun and energetic-and Jasper-because Jasper's a bad boy and i love him. period.

i also like Jane [which you can tell from my screen name], and Alec. the Volturi themselves are just all-around cool. 8-) even if they are the bad guys :twisted:
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Its ALMOST a tie...
Jacob comes first. He is my fictional sun. He's so young and human abd more relatable, and I like that a lot. And he's very loyal and caring.
Oh, and did I mention he turns into a giant fricken wolf? That's the coolest thing everrrrrrr.
Second place was Emmett, merely for the comedic relief. He makes me laugh so much!
twilightfann23
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightfann23 »

ohh emmm geee. EDWARD CULLEN! he's so caring, and i really "Got to know him" after reading the partial draft of Midnight Sun. *sigh* its horrible for me to love an imaginary person that has already found their soulmate... please go to http://www.savemidnightsun.com/petition.aspx and save te book, even if you haven't read it. IT NEEDS TO BE READ.
Aren't we all thankful no one calls him eddy? ;)