Chapter by Chapter Eclipse Discussion

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pixiealice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Chapter 7 ~ Unhappy Ending

Post by pixiealice »

1. What do you think about the track records Rosalie mentions, hers and the others? How many people do you think Esme has killed? Emmett? Alice? Esme and Alice I think are the purest vampires of the lot, along with Carlisle. Emmett I think has had his small share in oopsies.

2. What do you think about Edward’s reaction to Rosalie being changed? She was a high profile woman back then, the was concerned of the amount of attention she could bring them.

3. Rosalie set out to kill the men who had harmed her. Do you think any of the Cullens helped her? How do you think Carlisle felt about her killing people?No Cullen helped her. She did it all on her own. Carlisle wouldn't like what she did, but he wouldn't hold it against her either.

4. What do you think about Rosalie’s reasons for disliking Bella? Do they make more sense now that you know her story? Rosalie's story is heartbreaking, but she is still very shallow. I understand her more, and actually like her a bit better than before.
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

1. I think have all killed their fair amoutn of people. I can't really count, but enough to count on a record.

2. Maybe it was a little uncofortable in their household a while Rosalie was first there.

3. I'm sure Carlisle didn't agree with her, but he probably didn't try and stop her.

4. Ya. She originally did not want to be a vampire, and had no choice, but Bella on the other hand wants it, and has a choice.
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

. What do you think about the track records Rosalie mentions, hers and the others? How many people do you think Esme has killed? Emmett? Alice?

alice-none
esme-few
emmett-in the teens or 20's
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

1. What do you think about the track records Rosalie mentions, hers and the others? How many people do you think Esme has killed? Emmett? Alice?
Your guess is as good as mine ;)

2. What do you think about Edward’s reaction to Rosalie being changed?
I really didn't think much of it.

3. Rosalie set out to kill the men who had harmed her. Do you think any of the Cullens helped her? How do you think Carlisle felt about her killing people?
I think Carlyle dosen't support , Rosalie but is supportive. I don't think any of the Cullens helped her.

4. What do you think about Rosalie’s reasons for disliking Bella? Do they make more sense now that you know her story?The first time I read it, I didn't care. I just didn't like Rosalie. The second time, which was 10 minutes ago... I realized I have much more compassion for Rosalie and I like her a lot more, because she is real and open. She tries.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Twilightlover101
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilightlover101 »

1. What do you think about the track records Rosalie mentions, hers and the others? How many people do you think Esme has killed? Emmett? Alice?
I think it's hilarious that they keep records of such things. Who knows, it's hard to imagine esme killing anyone, emmett probably hundreds and alice i can't be sure.

Shocked, appalled, outrage, anger, spite etc.

3. Rosalie set out to kill the men who had harmed her. Do you think any of the Cullens helped her? How do you think Carlisle felt about her killing people?
No she would have wanted to kill her alone. Carlisle probably didn't approve but let her because he believed that those men who harmed her deserved as much.

4. What do you think about Rosalie’s reasons for disliking Bella? Do they make more sense now that you know her story?
Well sort of but again i still thich she blew things a bit out of proportion.
amulaya
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by amulaya »

I think their track records are great. I'd rather not think about how many they have killed...

I don't know.

She said she did it alone. I think Carlisle more than likely understood. Carlisle is awesome.

4. What do you think about Rosalie’s reasons for disliking Bella? Do they make more sense now that you know her story?
Yes, they do make more sense. I think it was childish, but she got over it.
"So, who's gonna catch me a grizzly bear?" - Bella
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

I think it's kind of funny that they keep track of how many they've killed. It makes sense that they would, but I still feel like its sort of funny in a way. I think Esme probably didn't kill very many. I just can't picture her going after an innocent human...and if she did happen to slip up, I'm sure Carlisle was very supportive and understanding towards her. Well, we know Emmett has killed at least two people, he might've had more. I think Alice probably only had one infraction, if any. She saw the Cullens and their lifestyle early on, so if she killed anyone it was purely on accident.

I think he was just concerned about keeping themselves secret. His mind was too clouded with worry that he probably didnt take the time to really see Rosalie for who she was.

I would've done the same thing she did. People like Royce and his friends don't deserve to live. I don't think Carlisle was very supporting, but I'm sure he understood and didn't try to stop her. Rosalie didn't mention anyone helping her...and I think this was more of a personal quarrel that she wanted to take of by herself.

At first, I was just really bored with her story and I wanted her to just wrap it up already. But it was nice to finally understand why she was so mean all the time. I thought she was just naturally a b****. Her story gave hope that maybe her and Bella could get along afterall...of course, all that changed in Breaking Dawn when she let Bella die just to have her kid...
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

Um.. I think that she kind of went overboard but I mean HE TRIED TO RAPE HER! so I think she deserved the revenge.Emmett I think killed well... i don't know I mean I say alot but then he is a teddy bear and stuff so I'm going to say 5 poeple :? Esme is hard I mean she is motherly and nice I can't imagine her killing anyone.

um.. he probably felt it was not necessary but at the same time felt sorry for her.

No, I don't think the Cullens helped her because Carlisle woul've never agreed to such a thing but on those people did hurt her...

yeah kind of , Bella still didn't deserve to be disliked but Rosalie had a strong point
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
inlovewithmyJasper54
Learning to Love Green
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 »

~Esme, I think maybe killed only 1 or 2 because she would probably feel terrible about it afterwards. Alice, she may have killed around the same as Esme but Emmett.... well I think his record may be a little close to Edwards... lol

~I think his reaction was so funny! lol I would act that way too so I don't blame him

~I don't think anyone tried to help her but they probably didn't try to stop her either. Carlisle probably felt like she shouldn't do anything but I bet he said "you should do whatever feels right to you, though."

~they make a little more since but I still don't like them. Bella should be able to make whatever choices she likes because it's her like, not Roses.
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Alphie wrote:1. What do you think about the track records Rosalie mentions, hers and the others? How many people do you think Esme has killed? Emmett? Alice?

1. I say Esme killed a few, but not many because she has such a tender heart and that along with Carlisle helping her through the transition may have kept the killings down. Emmett, I would say, had a few more than Esme and Alice is a mystery, but I remember Edward saying something in Twilight about how Alice saw that she would find the Cullens and if she had not, she might have been a savage - so that tells me she probably kept herslf under control for the most part.

2. I think Edward was a) worried about all of the attention Rosalie's disappearance would have brought and b) he probably read her thoughts in the past(since he knew who she was and probably got the idea that she was egotistical) and that did not play to well with him.

3. No, I do not feel that they helped her - in Midnight Sun it states that Carlisle 'overlooked' her revenge against those men, but that was all. He did not like it, but he felt she deserved to get her justice for what happened.

4. Her reasons are partly shallow(Edward preferring Bella over Rosalie) and understandable to a point(Bella giving up her humanity). I feel that personality may have played a part in her dislike of Bella.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict