1. At what point were you worried for Bella's safety with the thugs? Or did you have some idea that Edward would show up just in the nick of time?
umm I had some idea that Edward was going to be involved but I was not sure when or where
2. How did you feel about Edward's emotional reaction to the whole situation? Were you afraid of him? Were you worried for Bella?
Yes I was worried for Edward and Bella. Edward becasue he might attack her then be miserable but then the rest of the book wouldn't make sense. Bella well for the same reason for being attacked .
3. Were you surprised that Edward told the truth so quickly about his ability to mind read? Had you guessed that this was his secret?
I was not surpriced because he had to tell her sooner or later. No I would have never guessed that was his gift.
4. What was your personal theory as to why Edward can't hear Bella's mind the first time you read the book?
umm I don't know I thought that maybe she had something in her mind or that Edward was just faking not being able to read her mind
5. Did it concern you at all that Edward keeps such a close watch over Bella? Did it seem somewhat like a stalker to you or did you just brush it off?
No, it didn't concern me I thought it was cute because it shows he really cares for her.