The Ghost Whisperer

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: The Ghost Whisperer

Post by simple_love♫ »

gah!!!! i haven't watched the past 2 weeks yet!!!! I've been going to concerts and forget to tape it!!!!!
i'll have to check.cbs.com
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

The nice thing is, if you miss a Ghost Whisperer here or there, you can easily catch up. I tried to watch it last night because I was home but I should have taped it, because I was on the internet and not paying attention to the TV.

Any good concerts???
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

^^haha i do the same thing watch tv and internet at the same time. ..but i always pay more attention to the computer... CBS usually posts full episodes so i should be able to watch Ghost Whisperer. I'm still mad that they aren't bringing Moonlight back!!i miss Mick!!! :cry:

i saw Lady Antebellum with Jason Aldean last night. last friday i saw Matt Wertz and 4 weeks ago i saw Toby Keith and Montgomery Gentry my throat has been really soar lately from all the screaming hahaha
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

That's right CBS usually does post full episodes for free viewing. I am really bumbed about Moonlight also. I wonder why it didn't get picked back up... well obviously it didn't get the ratings... I guess, but I watched every episode. I enjoyed it. Unlike Journey Man which, I watched and it started off great and every week thereafter, got worse. I really liked Moonlikght.

However, because of the writers strike, that might have effected the return of the show or the actors choosing to commit to other projects.
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

I love Ghost Whisperer but i really hate that Professor Paine is gone! i want him back, he was soo funny!

as for Moonlight being gone. I honestly LOVE that show, it was my new Buffy! But no, CBS went and cancelled it because they didn't want to go that way with a show, the ratings weren't "good enough" for them (when it finally came back on 6 million people watched it after the Writer's Strike) and they had a new shows they wanted to try. we're still fighting to get our dear Moonlight back on the air. for more information go here....

http://renewmoonlight.com/
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
metro_girl0
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by metro_girl0 »

I love Ghost Whisperer. When Jim died I cried. Man, he wasn't supposed to die. I always thought that Melinda would die first.
I believe in ghosts, and stuff like that. I've believed in them since i was like 10.

Anyways, back to topic. I love Ghost Whisperer I watch it every friday, or if I'm not home I tape it and watch it later.

Did ya'll see the episode where they show Jim dying ? Did that make you cry too?

Allie
Image Image Image
E<3B Team E!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I've missed a bunch. I think it is weird that Jim died. It's kinda hard to grasp. And Jay Moyer left... It's a lot to get used to and I don't like change. I may have to catch up on DVD... I will watch it tonight as I am cleaning and prepping my home for Thanksgiving.
metro_girl0
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by metro_girl0 »

I know right I never thought that he would die. I always thought it would be Melinda,

Allie
Image Image Image
E<3B Team E!
emmettsbiggestfan
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmettsbiggestfan »

This is one of my favorite TV shows, I haven't been able to watch it much this season, but I did watch the episode where Jim died, and I have to say I was pretty sad, I cried! :(
Proud Hand Laborer in EDC, Inc.
Private Vanessa Frost in Jasper's Confederate Army
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

:) I actually just started getting into it. I'd seen some earlier episodes, but I never felt a connection to it until now. That happens a lot recently...

So far, I'm up to season 2, specifically episode 12 "Dead to Rights". Gaaah. I really need to stop watching it. It's always so sad. xD
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants