Body Art and Piercings

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: Body Art and Piercings

Post by Lynzeee »

i had to post this pic of a tattoo that i found online.. a friend of mine was wanting to get a spiderman tattoo.. he is beyond obsessed.. i would love to find out who did this tattoo http://www.ohgizmo.com/wp-content/uploa ... ttoo_1.jpg because it is insanely sweet!

the date is set for my tattoo.. Nov 10th and then again on the 15th
the quote is " her existence alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world"
i have people i feel that way about.. its going to on my right shoulder blade, and im going to have a mix of freesia and lilac going down the side.. well Blue freesia not white im too white for that. Im so excited i saw the picture of it drawn up.. im trying to get my artist to scan it.... I would have loved to use a quote from the actually published booked.. but that quote sticks out in my head.. so much.. i feel guilty for loving it so much..
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

You have to post a pic when you get it done...I am terrible at picturing quote tats...and words are an important part of my life...well, that sounded dorky...I mean that I love reading, and sometimes I think a small quote can say more then the most beautiful picture...well...I am clearly not very poetic, but I think whoever said a picture is worth a thousand words may have gotten it wrong...
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

I have my tongue pierced and just until i got my new job I had my lip pierced twice (spiderbites; both on one side) and my monroe. But no visible facial piercings...i'm a secretary at a classy business...but I do still have my tongue ring and a tattoo of three stars on my wrist...i'm going to get another tat soon...more stars lol...i'm obsessed...and five point stars...not nautical ones
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

i have three piercings in my ears. none going through cartilage and none are gauged. i wear studs most of the times but i do wear hoops sometimes.
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
EvrThinEvrMinEvrRs
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by EvrThinEvrMinEvrRs »

two ear piercings, my belly ring (the height of my "rebellion", haha), and two tattoos. One is a rose on my right ankle that I got when I was seventeen. It doesn't really mean anything, I just always wanted a rose tattoo.

My second is on my right shoulder, and I got it in memory of a friend who was killed by a drunk driver. It's the word "angel" done in Chinese script, but rather than being done in black ink, I had the colours of the rainbow inked through it (my friend was gay).

My husband and I want to get tattoos together, but can't come up with a design we really like (or the money), but we're leaning towards some kind of anchor theme to it. Our names begin with the letters T and J, and if you look at an anchor, it combines the two letters.
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

I really want to get a small evanescence logo on my wrist but dont know how much to get the money but luckily I'm doing work experience in a tattoo place next year so I can find out more about it then. :mrgreen:
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
keight!
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by keight! »

i want something up my side.

my friend has a bird just above her hip that's whistling and there are a bunch of music notes floating up her side.
i guess you'd have to see it because i'm bad at the description, but it is really cute.

i can't decide what i want!
The_Lizzie
Wandering Through Town

Post by The_Lizzie »

I've actually always wanted to get the first couple of measures of Fuer Elise tattooed. That's the first song i taught myself to play on the piano and i just love it. I'd be like my own skin sheet music.

I also always wanted to get the treble and bass clef. There's this ONE picture i might get. Its pretty.
~o~o~o~ VMT Queen of Boldness & Healthy Sexuality Peer Educator~o~o~o~
NKistheshiz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by NKistheshiz »

I don't have any piercings or tattoos.
But I would really like to get a tattoo. I think they're so cool. I want something like along the inside of my wrist or on my shoulder. I'm not sure what to get though. I really want something meaningful.
Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
XAlicexLoverX
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by XAlicexLoverX »

Well, I changed my mind, I think I'm gonna pierce my left ear monday (I'm not able to do the right at the moment because of the way it is, but once I get the surgery this summer, I can pierce that one too) and I'm going to start stretching it. (Not too big though)