People who stare

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: People who stare

Post by StupidxLamb »

^ Oh I know what kind of stare you are talking about as far as the whole staring back thing goes. There's one girl I know who gives EVERYONE the head to toe...all the time. It's sickening. So when she looks at me, I just stare right back. She always looks away first. :D But she and I have a bad history, so I think I know what she's thinking when she glares at me. :roll:
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

I stare at people.

A fave phrase of mine is: "If you get caught staring, just remember, he was staring back."

It's kinda cute, you know? Despite whatever it is your crush may be thinking when he stares back at you.

Ex:

"Oh, God...isn't she cute? I should totally ask her out"

or

"WTF is this girl's problem?"

Whichever which. I don't get discouraged if I get caught looking by my crush. I'll be just like 'Yeah, so what? I'm staring at you. Deal with it.'

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

alellie wrote:I stare at people.

A fave phrase of mine is: "If you get caught staring, just remember, he was staring back."

It's kinda cute, you know? Despite whatever it is your crush may be thinking when he stares back at you.

Ex:

"Oh, God...isn't she cute? I should totally ask her out"

or

"WTF is this girl's problem?"

Whichever which. I don't get discouraged if I get caught looking by my crush. I'll be just like 'Yeah, so what? I'm staring at you. Deal with it.'

-Janine
Haha, the last sentence cracked me up.
I agree with you.
I stare at people, but deal with it.
I know you were staring too. :D
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

I had a very funny seizure in English class. I wasn't feeling to good beforehand which is a warning sign that I'm going to have a seizure, but me being an idiot decided to ignore the signs because I didn't want to go to the nurse and stay there for a duration of time. So I get into class and sit down with my trial group(we are doing tirals and I'm a lawyer) so I get set up and then I don't remember much so I guessing that was the seizure then I remember the kid across from me starts freaking out I just started laughing so hard.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jazziscool »

There is this one girl at my bus stop. She always stares at me. When she stares at me for the THIRD time that day, I can't take it. I look straight into her eyes until she looks away. :| I don't think I got the memo if this isn't true anymore, but it is rude to stare is it not? It's not like you can't see a person staring at you from the corner of your eye. :roll: :lol:

One time in Language, we were reading a peom. The first line was "I can't think. My head is empty."
My teacher made the slackers say that sentence, and I couldn't help it, but I laughed until tears came into my eyes. :oops: everyone was staring at me, but I didn't care. So ha.

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
eternitys_charm

Post by eternitys_charm »

this freshmen football player (im the trainer for them) he always stares at me with evil glaring eyes. its annoying and i ask him what his problem is and its like imma squish him or something, his eyes get huge and he just walks away. and he always does that!!
Banner and avie made by me for my story.
Please Read it: http://twilightarchives.com/viewstory.p ... 40&index=1
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

I've been told that I stare at people, but I dont really think I do. I just like to be very observant, that's all.
But I can't stand people even looking at me. I yell at my mom if she so much as glances at me. It just makes me extremely uncomfortable to have people looking at me, because that means they're thinking and/or criticizing something about me. :?

^^^^^^and oh my gosh, i love your banner ^^^^^^ :mrgreen:
Jazziscool

Post by Jazziscool »

cutesweetiezzz wrote:Urggh, I hate it when people stare, but it's so interesting to see what happens if you stare back at them. Sometimes I stare back when I'm up for it. haha.

Well, last week the creepiest thing happened to me this year. In my Chem class our teacher put us into groups for a project. In our group we were talking about the project and we also went on the computer in front of the classroom. Well, at the end of the class, my friend was like, "Elaine, I need to tell you something at the end of the class, so don't leave, kay?" I was like, "Why?" She just rolled her eyes to the side. So I said, "Sure." So at the end of the class my friend was like, "That guy in our group kept on staring at you the whole time. When I tried to talk to him he would look at you and everytime I looked at him he was like staring at you. When we went to on the computer he'll look at the screen and look back at you." I did noticed that too during class, but I didn't want to point it out because I was scared I was just self conscious, but I'm glad my friend was there to tell me. Also, I did catch him staring at me too. When we went back to our tables from the computer I looked over at him and I saw him looking at me, so I went, "What?" to him. He just smiled and said, "Nothing." This just really really creeps me out, so I made a name for him "creepy guy." Whenever me friends and I talk about him, I call him creepy guy.
ooo, harsh. :lol:

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
sarah-belle
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by sarah-belle »

I was at lunch one day and this guy was just staring blankly at my boob region. Not that there's much to look at, but still :roll: So I started waving at him. He snapped back to reality or something, and waved like sheepishly back at me. It was funny :lol:

Then I was at the store the other day and there was this little girl who kept staring at me. She was like 4 or 5, old enough to know not to stare. I waved at her; she kept staring. I went, "HIIIII!"; SHE STILL KEPT STARING. It was ridiculous. She wouldn't look away no matter what I did.
Image Image
Are we wasting time or is it wasting us?
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

cutesweetiezzz wrote:Well, last week the creepiest thing happened to me this year. In my Chem class our teacher put us into groups for a project. In our group we were talking about the project and we also went on the computer in front of the classroom. Well, at the end of the class, my friend was like, "Elaine, I need to tell you something at the end of the class, so don't leave, kay?" I was like, "Why?" She just rolled her eyes to the side. So I said, "Sure." So at the end of the class my friend was like, "That guy in our group kept on staring at you the whole time. When I tried to talk to him he would look at you and everytime I looked at him he was like staring at you. When we went to on the computer he'll look at the screen and look back at you." I did noticed that too during class, but I didn't want to point it out because I was scared I was just self conscious, but I'm glad my friend was there to tell me. Also, I did catch him staring at me too. When we went back to our tables from the computer I looked over at him and I saw him looking at me, so I went, "What?" to him. He just smiled and said, "Nothing." This just really really creeps me out, so I made a name for him "creepy guy." Whenever me friends and I talk about him, I call him creepy guy.
Maybe he likes you. *nudge nudge*

...or maybe he's a creepy psychopath. ^_^

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda