Confessions of Georgia Nicholson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
coochariffic87
Settled in Forks

Re: Confessions of Georgia Nicholson

Post by coochariffic87 »

I've read the first three back around the time they first came out. Haven't read anything past the Nunga Nungas though.
Crooked_Rose
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Crooked_Rose »

Oh my God, I love these books.

Dave the Laugh forever. <3333

I haven't read Stop in the Name of Pants yet, but I want to read it.

LOVE THEM!
Back to the Sun. Back to the shore. Back to what I was before.

*Under Construction*
Kam-corder
Settled in Forks

Post by Kam-corder »

I luuuurrve DtheL!

I don't get her and Massimo cuz they can barely understand eachother, and Robbie was too serious for her. :D :D
Elizabeth:There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.
Jack:I love those moments! I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Will:This is either madness... or brilliance.
Jack:It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide.
Isobelle
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Isobelle »

I absolutely love these books. They make me laugh out loud, regardless of where I am. I also found the glossery very helpful for when I was in England ;)

Did you guys know that they are making Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging into a movie? I dont know if it will be released in the US, but I hope it is.
x_mystical_dreams
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by x_mystical_dreams »

Isobelle wrote:Did you guys know that they are making Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging into a movie? I dont know if it will be released in the US, but I hope it is.
Yeah they did, it was released in England a few months back, I wouldn't get too excited though it was one of the cringiest movies EVER. Robbie is probably the only good thing about it ;)
I love the books aswell so it was definately a disapointment :( They're making the sequel too as far as I know, I doubt I'll be going to see it though...
maybe someday I'll come around and tell you
all the things that I never said
with the courage that I never found

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

Oh, my God. When I was younger I absolutely loved these books. I never got to finish "And then he ate my boy entrancers." I hardly remember things from the books now because it's been so long since I've read them. I remember a few things here and there but they're fuzzy.

Now I'm feeling extremley nostalgic for them. I am in dire need of re-reading them. Le sigh.

Has it been said how many books there are going to be?
singleduetoedward
Learning to Love Green

Post by singleduetoedward »

I think I stopped reading these at like...book # 6 but they were really cute and amusing. I don't really think it would translate into a good movie though, guess I'll just have to wait and see.
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

Isobelle wrote:I absolutely love these books. They make me laugh out loud, regardless of where I am. I also found the glossery very helpful for when I was in England ;)

Did you guys know that they are making Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging into a movie? I dont know if it will be released in the US, but I hope it is.
You needed a glossary??

O.K I haven't actually read them but I've seen the movie and my friends have read them.

Georgia is a total lady dog! ( did you know that if you actually put that word is comes up "ding dong the witch is dead which old witch the wicked witch") And really Immature.

I thought the movie was o.k though, We live in Brighton ( It was featured in the Book) and in the movie when Aaron Johnsons character said "Eastbournes not that bad ( it isn't actually) , I've heard it's the new Brighton" everyone booed and it was really funny. Also Tommy bastow who plays Dave the Laugh is HOT. If theres any other Brits out there did you know that he's the son on the B.T ads?
Last edited by Spartan on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Spartan wrote:
Isobelle wrote:I absolutely love these books. They make me laugh out loud, regardless of where I am. I also found the glossery very helpful for when I was in England ;)

You needed a glossary??
of coarse. geez. there were ALOT of forgien english (AS IN from england) words, that made go, "what?" and the glossary was super helpful for us northamericans.
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

Haha! Fun. by the way i wasn't calling you stupid or anything I was just suprised.
Please give me an example of something you didn't understand, It'll be interesting.
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D