1. Compare/Contrast/or Speculate on your feelings about the days before your own Graduation with that of Bella's.
Well I am completly the opposite from Bella on this one. I am more like Alice here. I was looking forward to graduating to get the heck out of the town I grew up in. I threw a huge party too. It was kind of a graduation and going away party rolled into one. It was awesome, tons of people. I am more like Alice when it comes to parties and stuff like that lol.
2. What did you theorize Alice had seen?
Well I knew that something bad was coming. Edward kind of tried avoiding Bella too because he knew she was going to ask him about it. I was thinking Alice saw the volturi coming, but alas it was only Victoria lol (come on she's not as bad, well she kinda is with the whole army thing going on, but........ lol)
3. Did you suspect Edward had ulterior motives in wanting to go to Florida, and what did you suspect those motives were?
Oh heck yea lol I KNEW there was an ulterior motive!
The way that he was kind of forcing it on her, and then when she said no, asking Charlie himself. There was something going on, and he wanted to get her out of town. (I figured the werewolf party was helping the issue too though just not the whole reason.)
4. Without being graphic, compare Charlie's attempt at giving Bella "the talk" to your own experience with getting "the talk".
Thank goodness I never had "the talk" with my dad or my mom. I think if I did I would have died of embarrassment,
I am 23 and moved out now, lol so I don't even have to worry about it anymore lol yay!
5. Did Bella forgive Edward too quickly after he stopped her from going to La Push to see Jacob?
Heck yea she did! That girl is so head over heels about Edward that she can't even stay mad at him for more than 1 minute
Edward is just being protective, but she LOVES Jake, like a brother. He is her Best Friend. She needs to try a little harder lol. She should have taken Charlie up on his offer. Edwrad still would have stopped her, but atleast she would have been a little more persistant lol. I would have liked to see Edwards reaction to that lol. But I will give her this..... I Sooooooo would have opened the window for him lmao
He is just too tempting not to