Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I was Carrisa on the old forums. I wasn't active all the time, but active enough to want my account back! Great, I'm going to have to find the code for my banner and get a new avatar. Okay, questions....

How did you pick your screen name?
From an old character of mine who no longer exists due to the story she was in never worked out. So it has actually became my pen-name since I like it and I would rather use Carrisa then my real name if I ever publish anything.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
I was pretty much badgered by my over enthusiastic friend to read. I wasn't a vampire fan and I thought the book would be one of those things I would hate, but to get her off my back, I decided I'd read it. Turns out I loved and it was probably one of the few books that have really caught my interest. I ended up buying it everything and here I am! My favorite book out of the series is simply Twilight. I'm the kind of person who loves beginnings: where it all began, how it was, and how it seemed it would always be.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
I would definitely say Edward, and not for bandwagon reasons. I can relate to Bella, but she isn't my favorite; I like Jacob, but I preferred him as his pre-werewolf self; however, Edward just connects to me. I grew up with people like Edward and by that I mean people who were courteous and respectful towards others. It just fits! (Sorry, I'm not good at explaining myself! ^^;)

Who is your favorite minor character?
Just one? But that's way too hard a decision.... I would have to say Jasper. He also connects to me and how my life is, so it's another connection!

What are your hobbies?
Reading, obviously. Writing is another of mine, but I'm not very vehement in. I focus on my fanfictions more then I do my own series. Fanfictions just come easier! 8D Video games is a large amount of time. It's love is a little more stronger then reading because I've been playing games longer. I'm a huge Nintendo and Sega fan! All my consoles and handhelds are Nintendo! My favorite series are Sonic the Hedgehog and Mario! And that's it. Not much! Lol!

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
The big O! Don't know the big O? Ohio. Boring, plain, suffocating Ohio.

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
In my teens.

Anything else you would like to share.
I have accounts on about five other boards, but this is the only one I ever go to.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: Senior Member

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome back! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dragon-girl »

Hi there!
Isn't it good to have the Lex back?
3 of us in my group of friends have read the books and love them, but the rest wont touch it because of the vampires. *sigh* I wish they'd do what you did and try it 'just to prove us wrong' - they really will like it!
See you around the boards!
~dragon-girl
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome back! Let's all have fun with the beautiful new Lex Fourms! Feel free to PM me if you want to chit chat, I'm friendly.

<3 :D
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

dragon-girl wrote:Hi there!
Isn't it good to have the Lex back?
3 of us in my group of friends have read the books and love them, but the rest wont touch it because of the vampires. *sigh* I wish they'd do what you did and try it 'just to prove us wrong' - they really will like it!
See you around the boards!
~dragon-girl
I usually give all recommend books a chance. It's always good to give something new a try!
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome all!!! Let's all sit back and enjoy the new and beautifully improved TL! Feel free to PM me if you want to chit chat, I'm quite friendly!

<3

-dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
wishingiwasbella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by wishingiwasbella »

Welcome back! It's awesome to have a new Lex, My name is Leah PM me anytime. I don't bite I promise :-) Hope to see you around the boards!!!
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome back to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welocme to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.