The Dating Thread--take 2

edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Re: The Dating Thread--take 2

Post by edward x lover »

Greg's sister is one year older than me (11th grade) and they are not close (they are only half siblings)
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
tiffi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by tiffi »

ahhh cant talk long:
-me and ben talked about kissing. details later.
~TIFFITIFFITIFFITIFFI~ :mrgreen:

ill tell ya what was missing from Breaking Dawn! a full paragraph... page... CHAPTER of edward cullen naked!!!

splenda is splendid........:D
lovemesomecullensss
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lovemesomecullensss »

ANNA:
Haha Hannah Montana... Oh Lord. And I'd answer that question, but it would take me forever to think of an answer... haha. :]

EDWARDLOVER:
Awww, that's really cute! Greg sounds really sweet, and it was really courageous of him to kiss you in front of his family. He's a keeper for sure. :] And his sister can just get over it. She's probably just being overprotective of her brother. Siblings are like that. Don't worry about her. :]

LENA:
Josh is single? Hmm... sounds like a nice piece of information... ;] And it sounds like you had fun at the party, so I'm glad. And I'm glad you could get along with Amber without Lu around. That's a step. :]

TIFFI:
Awww, it sounds like you had a cute day with Ben. What a sweetie. And even though he wasn't as open as you'd probably wish he was, he's probably trying. He's just shy. And deaf in one ear. ;] But I'm glad you got to spend the day with him. And he's ripped? Oh man, what a nice attribute! ;] :]

SAM:
Lol. Mark's brother. That should be interesting. Haha. :]

SHIV:
So Damian's still in the picture? That's okay. You don't have to get over him if you don't want to. Just realize that maybe it's not worth it to go after him anymore. Your crush will fade eventually, I promise. :] And keep us posted on Zoe! I hope she's okay! But Dan sounds cool... are you actually dating or just talking?

RHI:
That's understandable about Ben. And poor Gav. I'm just glad you've gotten everything cleared up, you know? I'm sure things will return to normal in time. He just needs a little time away from you. He'll get over it eventually. Well Jacob sounds cool. It seems that you sparked under not-so-great circumstances, but that's okay... It sounds like you two really like each other. Don't worry about him not asking you out yet... some guys take longer. I'm sure he'll come around soon enough. And he'll ask you out and you'll be happy. :] I'm excited for you.

RUBY:
Awww, hon. I'd say keep trying with Logan... but it sounds as if he really is too immature and young to be compatible with you. I think it's smart of you to just move on from him. If he's ignoring you like that, he's not worth your time. :]

So the cast party...
Hmm, it was... interesting.
So the show ended, we all did our happy dances and we went to leave. Andy drove me and Emily (I was shotgun) and we were using his GPS system to get us to the house where the party was at. But it was going crazy and taking us all over. We finally ended up behind the girl whose house we were going to, so we just followed her.
There was a LOT of alcohol there. Like, a LOT. Casandre's (the girl whose house it was) mom bought some and another girl's older brother bought some, too. So yeah. But there were probably half of us that weren't drinking or smoking. (There was actually a little weed there... but only like three people smoked it. It was stupid.) So yeah.
Everyone who was drinking started getting trashed FAST. I was on the couch between Patrick (who wasn't drinking) and Andy (whom Casandre bought a whole bottle of whiskey for). Patrick and I kept whispering to each other about other people haha. Because this one couple was making out. (Btw, there were probably twenty people there.) And we were texting each other on my phone... haha. I love Patrick. This other guy thought we were dating and I was like, "No. I love him, but no." Haha. And Andy... slowly but surely sipped at his whiskey. And had a Guinness. And some Bailey's. And went out to smoke a cigarette about every five minutes. So he got really wasted and... I'll get to that in a second.
So this couple that was making out got under a blanket while EVERYONE was around and started HAVING SEX. No joke. And they were acting like they weren't; joining in on the conversation and stuff. It was SO WEIRD AND GROSS! And Patrick didn't spend the night, so I lost one of my buddies. Emily and my other close friends were pretty much drunk. So I was hanging out with the sober Seniors.
And Coomer kept texting me all night but I wouldn't respond. Joey outed the fact that Coomer has a crush on me to the world and like two girls there have a crush on him, so they weren't too happy with me...
So that night, people went into the bedrooms, but me, these two sober Seniors who were on the floor, Andy (who was sharing the futon with me), the sex couple, and Emily and Joey who were also on the floor were in the living room. (And again btw, it was a duplex, so Casandre has a whole floor that's like her own house. It was great.) And Joey and Emily started HOOKING UP. (The lights were off.) But I was like two feet away and I was like, "WHAT THE HELL!" It was insane. (They just made out. A lot.) So Andy was passed out next to me, snoring like you wouldn't believe. And the sex couple were having sex AGAIN. Honestly, I kid you not, they had sex out in the open there for FIVE HOURS STRAIGHT! I'm scarred for life. The things I saw and heard... Oh God. I thought I was alone in my misery, but the two sober Seniors were awake and we all went and hung out outside to talk about the trauma. So basically I got NO SLEEP AT ALL.
And Joey woke up a little after we came back inside (at like 715) and we went outside together, just us two, to talk for like two hours. It was really cool, actually. He told me all about his former life and his former girlfriends and such. And I asked him about hooking up with Emily and he said he liked her (so I guess that means he doesn't like me anymore?) and they were probably going to date. (Although Emily said it was a little awkward, so I don't know...) But it was a nice long chat. I feel closer to him.
But now for the important part. So we were sitting on the couch, right? Andy's wasted next to me. Smelling like an ashtray. And we were playing ten fingers. (Or never have I ever, as they call it, too.) And I always win. XD So I said I'd never kissed a guy and everyone flipped out. I said I'd never had a boyfriend and they all had heart attacks. "But you're so pretty! That doesn't make any sense!" Haha. And Andy was leaning REALLY, REALLY close to my face to whisper to me. He said, "Are you serious? Like really serious? No way." He was astonished. But then he would lean in to whisper to me. And this is basically what he said (with severe language cleanup because he was barely coherent):
Him: I really like you.
Me: I know...
Him: I mean, I really, really like you.
Me: I know...
Him: I just wanted to tell you because I don't have the courage to say this when I'm sober and I just, I need to tell you.
Me: Okay...
Him: Do you still like me? Because I feel like I'm making a total @$$ out of myself and I'm really sorry...
Me: Yes, I still like you.
Him: But I'm being a total @$$ and I'm so sorry...
*a few minutes later*
Him: I want to ask you something... but I'm afraid. You scare me, I'm afraid of you. I'm afraid of what you'll think.
Me: Just ask me.
Him: I... I don't... Maybe... So if I were to kiss you right now..?
Me: That wouldn't be such a great idea. (I wanted to say, "A) You're drunk. B) You have a girlfriend. And C) Your breath smells like a fifty-year-old ashtray.")
Him: But I really want to.
Me: I know. But you really shouldn't.
Him: But you've never kissed anyone before. And I want to kiss you. A lot.
Me: But you shouldn't...
Him: But I want to.
Me: I know.
Him: Well, even if you don't want to kiss me, you should kiss someone because you deserve to and I know you don't like me right now so just kiss someone else.
Me: No.
Him: Why?
Me: Just because. I don't want to.
Him: That's not a reason.
*a while later, he's come around behind me because he'd been outside smoking*
Him: Do you hate me? I'm sorry.
Me: No, I don't hate you.
Him: Good. Because I really like you. Really, really, like you. I'm sorry.
Me: It's okay.
Him: Well, I feel like an @$$ and I'm gonna go to bed.
Me: Okay. Goodnight...
So he went off to another room and then came out a few hours later and crashed on the futon with me. He didn't actually ever try to kiss me, but we were PRETTY DAMN CLOSE, so I thought he was going to.
Oh Lord...
He texted me this morning telling me how sorry he was. But I just said, "Whatever, you were drunk. I get it." Ugh.
Ruby
Learning to Love Green
Location: my body is here, but my head and heart are elsewhere...

Post by Ruby »

Yeah, I think I'm just going to give up and move on. Even if he does like me, I don't think I want any kind of relationship with him, other than friends. I just wish that something would go right for me, just once. Seriously. It's not fair. :(

Ok, I'm done whining now. Sorry. ;)
ImageImageImageImage
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

lovemesomecullens: WOW your night was eventful. I would be scarred for life if I were you.

My lovely update
so this morning I wake up and I have a text message. So I figure its Greg (because we pretty much are attached at the hip and spend every waking moment together) wanting to hang out. But no its his older sister and are you ready? the text says quote I want you to break up with my brother. You are no good for him and I don't like the way you act around him. end quote. So I text her back saying no I really like him and I don't care what you think. So she is pretty much screaming words at me (via texting) So I call Greg and he is SO MAD. He says he's never gonna talk to her again. I ****** hate her and now I feel bad because I am making him fight with his family. So now he is here at my house because he says he can't stand to be in the same house as her right now. And he is laughing at me for spilling my guts to you guys.
~Lee~
RDC<3
tiffi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by tiffi »

christine: WOW. i read allllll of ur update and it like doesnt even sound real! wow soooo insain!!!!!!!!! and ewww the sex couple pretending like ther not doing it and being part of the convo??????? SICK! im soooo lost about all these boys tho! so emily hooked up wit one of them and they may not date? skannnky.....sorry but wow. like id be totally speachless if talking wasnt my number one talent. good for u and not drinkining or gettin wasted btw!!! like sooo many ppl r all "but everyone else is!" and no one relizes how EASY it is to jus not drink. wow tho u had a very..........confusing/astonishing/freaky/creeeperish...????? MEMORABLE nite lol wow
~TIFFITIFFITIFFITIFFI~ :mrgreen:

ill tell ya what was missing from Breaking Dawn! a full paragraph... page... CHAPTER of edward cullen naked!!!

splenda is splendid........:D
Ruby
Learning to Love Green
Location: my body is here, but my head and heart are elsewhere...

Post by Ruby »

edwardxlover - Wow, his sister is such a jerk! If she tries to talk to you again, I would just ignore her, and not say anything about it to Greg. Obviously neither of you care about her opinion, so there's no point in upsetting him and making him argue with him family. If you both ignore her, everything should be fine.
ImageImageImageImage
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Lee: Oh just forget his sister :lol:

Christine: I know.. prom with Brian (that's Mark's brother's name). Well, we'll see if that actually happens. =P OH. MY. GOD. That sounds INSANE. Wow, Andy really likes you :? I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. I mean.. he's still with Cara.. but he likes you.. and wanted to kiss you.. Ah, the drama! And the couple having sex.. holy crap!! Seriously..no comment. It's bad enough you're having sex at a party, but to just do it in front of everyone?! And partake in conversation?!?!?!?!! WHAT?! :shock:

Again, I'm just being really lazy and not responding to everyone. But I still love you all <3333333
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

Sam: yay for non-confusion! And you have a date for prom! :)

Rhi: ok, so Jacob is who you like now, and you’re really close to him, but he hasn’t made any more-than-friends moves, right?

Christine: holy crap what a night! So now I see what you mean about how you couldn’t date andy even if he was single. And the sex couple, ew. And they were still in the conversation? :shock: That’s just soooo wrong. Poor Christine, having to sit through that…ugh. At least joey and Patrick were there sometimes! :) and I know how you feel about people being all omg about the never been kissed/never had a boyfriend thing…I get that too. And yay for sober seniors!

Ruby: it’s ok to vent, we all have to sometime.

edward x lover: ugh. If he and his half-sis aren’t even that close, why is she getting into his business? And is she the only person in his family that feels that way? I’d just ignore her if she’s only one making a big deal and Greg doesn’t even care about her…

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

She is the only one that feels that way and that is what bothers me SO much. If it wasn't for her we would be totally perfect. :evil: But whatever Sam is right I am just gonna forget about her :roll:
~Lee~
RDC<3